Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Podunk TN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vettin74(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: From Podunk TN Reply with quote

I think enough has been said about where we are at ( it is a fact that we have a Super Wal-mart and a Ruby tuesdays) but the fact that the lifht prices Have gone up to find deeper pockets is very unreasonable. The original price was 25,900 intro with an increase to 29,900 afetr 5 airframes were sold. This stayed very much the same until the first of 2007 when we went to 33,900. Again this price increase was not for more money but to provide the builder with a better kit, among the improvments are Powder coated metal parts, formed rear windows, and among other items moderate retooling of the molds to provide a better fit and finish, something which could be accomplish before but took a bit more time. I can assure you that no other engine but the 3300 jabiru has ever been considered by Arion Aircraft, but that a builder is more than welcome to use what they like up front, we can not gurantee the performance nor would i tell you if the supporting structures could handle a different powerplant, but that is the beauty of an Experimental aircraft.

Nick

cjk129(at)cox.net wrote:
[quote]--> Lightning-List message posted by:

Jerry,

Would you share with us:

How are you getting on with your build? How is the build manual and the completeness of the kit?

Are there any aspects that you have found particularly challenging?

What is your prognosis for the total hours to finish?
Best regards
Colin K.
OK

---- Jerry Vanheeswyk wrote:
[quote]

Hello, Tex. I am building a lightning at home, but unfortunately can not
make Oshkosh this year. I have been working on my kit for about a year, and
hope to fly by the end of 2007. I would be happy to exchange experiences
with other homebuilders - sorry it can not be at Oshkosh, but hope to show
you my Lightning in person next year.

Jerry Van Heeswyk
Tucson, Arizona

"Tex Mantell"

owner-lightning-l cc
ist-server(at)matron
ics.com Subject
Re: Going to
Oshkosh?
07/09/2007 05:29
AM

Please respond to
lightning-list(at)ma
tronics.com

Peter, will look for you at the lighting booth, I will be helpng down at
the sea base the first two days, then up to the main area. Tex
---

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: