Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zodiac 601XL Air Conditioner (attorney related)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Zodiac 601XL Air Conditioner (attorney related) Reply with quote

Hey Michael in NH: Not all attorney's are bad, just like not all people are bad. However, there is certainly a perception that they mostly look for the big money. I had two shirttail relatives who quit the profession because of the actual and perceived injustice in the system. (It is all run by attorneys) In addition, my father refused to become an attorney (when given the chance) because when he asked how they made a living he was told that all he had to do was find one well to do client.
Lynn in Frostproof wishing for a 601 XL

AOL.com.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
Michael Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Zodiac 601XL Air Conditioner (attorney related) Reply with quote

Just to be clear here...! I don't have much of a problem with people disliking attorneys. I dislike many of them also and think that ridiculous litigation has tragically stifled GA. My problem was with Andy's post equating pilot4pay's comments about following some environmental laws regarding refrigerants with GA killing litigation. (I don't remember everyone's posts, so I don't know pilot4pay's history regarding legal comments.) I thought Andy's comments were an unnecessary attack on pilot4pay and came off sounding like the homebuilding community was some exclusive club that only people like him could be part of. I thought his response to my post was quite restrained, which I appreciate. Case closed!

Michael in NH

do not archive

On 8/14/07, IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com (IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com) <IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com (IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com)> wrote: [quote] Hey Michael in NH: Not all attorney's are bad, just like not all people are bad. However, there is certainly a perception that they mostly look for the big money. I had two shirttail relatives who quit the profession because of the actual and perceived injustice in the system. (It is all run by attorneys) In addition, my father refused to become an attorney (when given the chance) because when he asked how they made a living he was told that all he had to do was find one well to do client.
Lynn in Frostproof wishing for a 601 XL

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ter_turn(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Zodiac 601XL Air Conditioner (attorney related) Reply with quote

Hey guys, enough already! This list is fun and very educational until one of us stays out in the heat to long! I was once a meatcutter and some managers actually ground up beef hearts and spleens into the hamburger for extra profit, proof that some in all professions can be motivated by greed! Just look at the televangelists! Go take a cold shower and have a beer.! Remember, "Don't worry, nothing will be alright!"

Terry Turnquist

IFLYSMODEL(at)aol.com wrote:
[quote] Hey Michael in NH: Not all attorney's are bad, just like not all people are bad. However, there is certainly a perception that they mostly look for the big money. I had two shirttail relatives who quit the profession [quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: