Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOG BOOKS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickpegser(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

GUYS AND GALS:

I WAS ASKED YESTERDAY TO TO DO A CONDITIONAL INSPECTION ON A EXEC 90 HELICOPTER. AFTER A REVIEW OF THE LOG BOOKS I WAS UNABLE TO CONFIRM THAT THE 100 HR INSPECTION WAS DONE. AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED. IN ADDITION TO THIS ALL, MAINTENANCE ENTRIES FAILED TO HAVE A DATE OR SIGNATURE. THIS BECAME A PROBLEM SINCE THE CURRENT OWNER IS THE THIRD OWNER AND THE BUILDER IS PRESUMED DEAD. I AM AWAITING A DECISION FROM THE LOCAL FSDO RE-GUARDING THE LOGS AND WILL POST THE STORY AS IT PLAYS OUT. YOU MIGHT NOT BE AN A/P OR IA BUT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOGS

RICK A+P/IA

Be a better friend, newshound, and [quote][b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
JFLEISC(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

In a message dated 3/20/2008 11:14:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rickpegser(at)yahoo.com writes:
Quote:
AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED.

I'm confused. If the hard landing was not entered and parts were replaced where is the proof that this "landing" ever happened in the first place?

Jim

do not archive

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Kellym

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Common confusion. Logbooks are for recording what maintenance and
repairs are done, NOT for what prompted the repairs.
Who cares if a vertical stab is replaced because the plane was flipped,
or because owner wasn't satisfied with his early workmanship?
While you can generally guess based on what is repaired, there is no
reason for the incident to be mentioned with the repairs.

JFLEISC(at)aol.com wrote:
Quote:
In a message dated 3/20/2008 11:14:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rickpegser(at)yahoo.com writes:

AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN
LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED.

I'm confused. If the hard landing was not entered and parts were
replaced where is the proof that this "landing" ever happened in the
first place?

Jim

do not archive

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home
<http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001>.

rv8a2001(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Look up the N number in the NTSB data base.

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/query.asp

Scott RV-8a

---

JFLEISC(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

In a message dated 3/21/2008 3:53:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rv8a2001(at)yahoo.com writes:
Quote:
Look up the N number in the NTSB data base

It only goes in if you report it. Even if you did it may not go in. I had a forced landing from an engine self destruction. When I went to report it to the FAA (back when I was naive) they weren't interested because it wasn't certified. Funny thing too; my logbook didn't mention the rebuild and my A&P didn't want to know either. He just checked that everything was working as it should at the time of the annual safety inspection and signed it off as 'safe for flight'. Go figure.

do not archive

Bruce(at)glasair.org

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

As he should. The annual condition inspection is just that. The condition of the aircraft at the time of inspection, ONLY.

There's no AD search, damage history assessment, or anything else, just "Is it Safe now."

Bruce

www.Glasair.org
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[quote]
--

rickpegser(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

14 CFR §91.417(a) requires that the maintenance record include the date of completion of the work and the signature and certificate number of the person approving the aircraft for return to service.
14 CFR §43.9(a)(4) requires that in addition to the name and certificate number that the kind of certificate held by the person be specified.

this is for all log entries. so if you sign off an oil change with the entry of 25hr no date changed oil and filter no signiture have . fun when you get the ramp check. what i was trying to say the value of our airplane are direcrtly related to the quality of the log books. this is especially true when the next owner has to have an a+p do all of the sign offs.

after a long dicusiion with the local fsdo this morning if any log entry is incomplete then it is as if it was never done. cost to repeat inspection 4000.00$ aircraft aquired from estate previous owner dead. i know every owner wants to claim no damage history, this is a bs statement. every aircraft out there has been damaged in some way so allow the log to reflect this and at prebuy inspection we know where to look to see if the repairs where done right.

ps. when the repair estamate for the exec90 exceeded 30,000 without starting the engine the owner decided to bail on the project. remember that as an owner builder you can certify what ever you want. as an a+p/ia my living is on the line. it will be right no mater the cost.

rick miller

Kelly McMullen <kellym(at)aviating.com> wrote:
[quote]--> RV-List message posted by: Kelly McMullen

Who cares if a vertical stab is replaced because the plane was flipped,

[quote] In a message dated 3/20/2008 11:14:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rickpegser(at)yahoo.com writes:

AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN
LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED.

I'm confused. If the hard landing was not entered and parts were
replaced where is the proof that this "landing" ever happened in the
first place?

Jim

do not archive

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video Be a better friend, newshound, and [quote][b]

Bruce(at)glasair.org

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

There are some that believe that all that needs logging is the Annual Condition Inspection. Anyone and I mean ANYONE can work on an experimental between Annual Inspections, just how would my next door neighbor auto mechanic sign my log after he fixed my engine?

Bruce
www.Glasair.org
[quote]
--

pitts_pilot(at)bellsouth.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Bruce Gray wrote:
Quote:
Message There are some that believe that all that needs logging is the Annual Condition Inspection. Anyone and I mean ANYONE can work on an experimental between Annual Inspections, just how would my next door neighbor auto mechanic sign my log after he fixed my engine?
That's easy!:

4/12/08 897 TT A/E Pulled #3 cylinder and replaced all rings, part # RS-4531. Reassembled with new cylinder base gasket, part # BG-4983, cylinder head gasket, part # HG-5982A, and pushrod tube gaskets PR-AX45 and BX-45. (signed) Joe Shmo (that's Bruce's neighbor) 654-32-5678

BTW, all the data is bogus, but you get the idea. Similar format when doing any maintenance such as replacing tires, battery, oil change etc. Of course, the entries go into the respective engine or airframe logs. Oh yeah, you should have a prop log too!

Now you can be difficult and just keep notes on a lined pad instead of a standard logbook and be legal ...... but explain that method of record keeping to a prospective buyer.

Linn

[quote]

Bruce
www.Glasair.org

[b]

Bruce(at)glasair.org

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

My eldest son, who is an A&P/IA got his ticket 17 years ago. When I saw it, it had his SSN as his license number. I made him turn it back in and get one with a random number instead. I doubt if my neighbor will give me his SSN. I sure won't give mine out.

Call me stupid, but I don't see where the FAR's require any log entries for experimentals except the condition inspection.

Bruce

www.Glasair.org
[quote]
--

pitts_pilot(at)bellsouth.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

I apologize Bruce. You asked the question, and I provided an answer. I really don't really give a hoot whether you log your maintenance or not. As someone else pointed out, the information in your logs is a reflection of your care and feeding of your airplane. That should be important to a future owner of your airplane, and is an important yardstick that measures the value of your airplane. Sorry, I'm not in the mood for a food fight.
Linn
do not archive

Bruce Gray wrote:
[quote] Message My eldest son, who is an A&P/IA got his ticket 17 years ago. When I saw it, it had his SSN as his license number. I made him turn it back in and get one with a random number instead. I doubt if my neighbor will give me his SSN. I sure won't give mine out.

Call me stupid, but I don't see where the FAR's require any log entries for experimentals except the condition inspection.

Bruce

www.Glasair.org

[quote] --

Kellym

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Excuse me!
No where did my previous post indicate that a log entry should not be
signed properly. There simply is zero requirement to say anything about
what prompted the maintenance or repair. Damage, old age, or whatever.
The reason for the repair is IRRELEVANT and should NOT be in the
logbook. Read the regs again. You log what work is performed and what
parts replaced and sign it appropriately.
A review of the properly logged work done will tell all you need to know
as to where to look in a pre-buy. I'll say it again......the incident
or damage or failure that initiated the work is irrelevant. There are
many Piper Cubs flying around that little more than the data plate and a
little of the chrome moly tubing is original.
An inspection of maintenance logbooks should NEVER occur during a ramp
check, because logbooks should NEVER be in or around the aircraft. They
should be kept someplace safe, with copies elsewhere. Yes, they can
request to see logbooks later, but not during the ramp check, as the
simple answer is the logbooks are not here, they are in a safe.
Also, old oil changes and condition inspections in logbooks, entered
properly or not are also irrelevant. No record is required to be kept
after an inspection or maintenance task is repeated. If you did a proper
annual/condition inspection and logged it properly, all previous
inspections records can be thrown away(unless desired for sales
marketing purposes,which has nothing to do with FARs).
Kelly
A&P/IA

RICHARD MILLER wrote:
Quote:
14 CFR §91.417(a) requires that the maintenance record include the
date of completion of the work and the signature and certificate
number of the person approving the aircraft for return to service.
14 CFR §43.9(a)(4) requires that in addition to the name and
certificate number that the kind of certificate held by the person be
specified.

this is for all log entries. so if you sign off an oil change with the
entry of 25hr no date changed oil and filter no signiture have . fun
when you get the ramp check. what i was trying to say the value of our
airplane are direcrtly related to the quality of the log books. this
is especially true when the next owner has to have an a+p do all of
the sign offs.

after a long dicusiion with the local fsdo this morning if any log
entry is incomplete then it is as if it was never done. cost to repeat
inspection 4000.00$ aircraft aquired from estate previous owner dead.
i know every owner wants to claim no damage history, this is a bs
statement. every aircraft out there has been damaged in some way so
allow the log to reflect this and at prebuy inspection we know where
to look to see if the repairs where done right.

ps. when the repair estamate for the exec90 exceeded 30,000 without
starting the engine the owner decided to bail on the project. remember
that as an owner builder you can certify what ever you want. as an
a+p/ia my living is on the line. it will be right no mater the cost.

rick miller

*/Kelly McMullen <kellym(at)aviating.com>/* wrote:

Who cares if a vertical stab is replaced because the plane was
flipped,

> In a message dated 3/20/2008 11:14:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> rickpegser(at)yahoo.com writes:
>
> AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN
> LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED.
>
> I'm confused. If the hard landing was not entered and parts were
> replaced where is the proof that this "landing" ever happened in
the
> first place?
>
> Jim
>
> do not archive

acepilot(at)bloomer.net

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

How about the initial 25-40 hours fly off time? That must have to go somewhere...

Maybe entires for maintenance, oil changes, etc. aren't required, but I think it's a good idea to document stuff. Might come in handy for resale or insurance claim or...???

do not archive

Scott

Bruce Gray wrote:
[quote] Message My eldest son, who is an A&P/IA got his ticket 17 years ago. When I saw it, it had his SSN as his license number. I made him turn it back in and get one with a random number instead. I doubt if my neighbor will give me his SSN. I sure won't give mine out.

Bruce

www.Glasair.org

[quote] --

JFLEISC(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

In a message dated 3/22/2008 7:13:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kellym(at)aviating.com writes:
Quote:
this is for all log entries. so if you sign off an oil change with the
Quote:
entry of 25hr no date changed oil and filter no signiture have . fun
when you get the ramp check. what i was trying to say the value of our
airplane are direcrtly related to the quality of the log books. this
is especially true when the next owner has to have an a+p do all of
the sign offs.

after a long dicusiion with the local fsdo this morning if any log
entry is incomplete then it is as if it was never done. cost to repeat
inspection 4000.00$ aircraft aquired from estate previous owner dead.
i know every owner wants to claim no damage history, this is a bs
statement. every aircraft out there has been damaged in some way so
allow the log to reflect this and at prebuy inspection we know where
to look to see if the repairs where done right.

One thing agreed upon; If you are going to put it in the log book then it should be complete. That said; besides oil changes, why put it in there in the first place? Value of the aircraft or to see if the repairs were done right? Nonsense! If a repair was done right vs not needing one at all is highly subjective as to value, one buyer vs another. Also, it has been my experience that if it is in writing then it is subject to second guessing depending on who is reading and or manipulating it. A properly done repair or maintenance should be indistinguishable from original and in that case, without documentation, I would say prove it was done so how could it be incorrect. The FAA doesn't give out awards for outstanding workmanship, their job is prosecution after the fact so why give them anything to fan the fire. It would be easier to prove I did something wrong if they could prove I did something in the first place. If there is no proof I did something its just hearsay or worse libel. Just my 2 cents.

Jim

[quote][b]

rocketbob(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

As an A&P I've run into these situations, in fact one last month. Do you honestly think that every airplane you've worked on has the logs correct? If not, what do you want them to say? Its your job as an A&P/IA to make sure everything going fwd. from your signature on is mechanically correct and and all AD's complied with (yes they do apply to homebuilts). Straighten it out and move on. I can't see for the life of me what the FSDO will do for you, especially if its not in writing from them.

Regards,
Bob Japundza
RV-6 flying F1 under const

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:05 PM, RICHARD MILLER <rickpegser(at)yahoo.com (rickpegser(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
[quote]GUYS AND GALS:

I WAS ASKED YESTERDAY TO TO DO A CONDITIONAL INSPECTION ON A EXEC 90 HELICOPTER. AFTER A REVIEW OF THE LOG BOOKS I WAS UNABLE TO CONFIRM THAT THE 100 HR INSPECTION WAS DONE. AND A HARD LANDING THAT RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MAIN LANDING GEAR AND A REBUILD OF THE TAIL BOOM WAS NOT ENTERED. IN ADDITION TO THIS ALL, MAINTENANCE ENTRIES FAILED TO HAVE A DATE OR SIGNATURE. THIS BECAME A PROBLEM SINCE THE CURRENT OWNER IS THE THIRD OWNER AND THE BUILDER IS PRESUMED DEAD. I AM AWAITING A DECISION FROM THE LOCAL FSDO RE-GUARDING THE LOGS AND WILL POST THE STORY AS IT PLAYS OUT. YOU MIGHT NOT BE AN A/P OR IA BUT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOGS

RICK A+P/IA

Be a better friend, newshound, and
Quote:

[b]

acepilot(at)bloomer.net

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

When did ADs start becoming applicable to experimental homebuilts? This was asked of EAA and they said no. Has anyone ever received an AD in the mail for their homebuilt?

Scott

do not archive

Bob J. wrote: [quote]As an A&P I've run into these situations, in fact one last month. Do you honestly think that every airplane you've worked on has the logs correct? If not, what do you want them to say? Its your job as an A&P/IA to make sure everything going fwd. from your signature on is mechanically correct and and all AD's complied with (yes they do apply to homebuilts). Straighten it out and move on. I can't see for the life of me what the FSDO will do for you, especially if its not in writing from them.

Regards,
Bob Japundza
RV-6 flying F1 under const

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:05 PM, RICHARD MILLER <rickpegser(at)yahoo.com (rickpegser(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
Quote:
GUYS AND GALS:

RICK A+P/IA

Be a better friend, newshound, and
Quote:

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Flying Corben Junior Ace - Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die[b]

JFLEISC(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

In a message dated 3/22/2008 10:21:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, acepilot(at)bloomer.net writes:
Quote:
When did ADs start becoming applicable to experimental homebuilts? This was asked of EAA and they said no. Has anyone ever received an AD in the mail for their homebuilt?

I have (in conjunction with the lycoming in my RV-4) but as you say they become, as my AI also says, strong recommendations rather than rules.

Jim

do not archive

acepilot(at)bloomer.net

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Now that I can agree with. Recommended, but not required Smile

Scott

JFLEISC(at)aol.com (JFLEISC(at)aol.com) wrote:
[quote] In a message dated 3/22/2008 10:21:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, acepilot(at)bloomer.net (acepilot(at)bloomer.net) writes:
Quote:

I have (in conjunction with the lycoming in my RV-4) but as you say they become, as my AI also says, strong recommendations rather than rules.

Jim

do not archive

Quote:

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Flying Corben Junior Ace - Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die[b]

Bruce(at)glasair.org

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

Yes, I just recieved an Emergency AD (2008-06-51) from the FAA in the mail. This AD applies to all RSA 5 and RSA 10 fuel injection servos. Good reading and I'm going to comply.

Bruce
www.Glasair.org
[quote]
--

AV8ORJWC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: LOG BOOKS Reply with quote

What can often be lost in the delivery is the intent. ADs are published by the FAA in the Federal Registry to the entire planet. Airframe, Engine, Propeller and Appliance ADs are just four examples. Everyone has access and hypothetically receives notice by that method of circulation even in the deepest parts of Africa within USPS delivery.

Manufacturers of Airframe, Engines, Propellers and Appliances for regulatory and insurance liability reasons send a more structured and easier to read format by USPS to known users of their products. When a Certificated Engine AD is issued, all of the manufacturers who use the product are obligated to inform the end user. The end user may just be under some responsibility to address all such appropriate ADs.

As builders, we too often think only of our selves as” End Users” and wait for something by USPS mail to come from “the manufacturer” (like with certificated production aircraft). As the manufacturer of record, it seems logical we would inform ourselves that an Emergency AD issued on the product we chose to use is now in need of immediate attention. Emergency ADs tend to get the quicker response. An Airworthiness “Directive” is not the same as an “Advisory” Circular. Once litigation begins both requirements can become painfully self evident.

When the Builder/Manufacturer does not understand or have interest in maintaining compliance for further operation under Part 91, that is a personal issue between the Owner/Operator and the “perceived” risk to the non flying General Public. It is the FAA that protects the General Public. With research, I think you will find the value in knowledge of all appropriate maintenance (both required and recommended) as well as sound and prudent Preventative Maintenance as an Owner/Operator is a great and wise thing.

Then there is the issue of what is required for the Annual Inspection or in our cases “the Conditional Inspection”.

Your question is a great one. Knowing the answer and complying with it is a requirement to operating a civil aircraft (FAR 91) even under Experimental certification. Attached is an Emergency AD which may well effect some members reading these posts. They are probably waiting by the mailbox for the letter they have yet to send themselves on the appliance, placed on the engine, placed on the kit assembly of airframe parts, “Installed and placed in service” by Them, which became their pride and joy.

Note: See Attachment

Repairman. Oh yeh, those are the guys who do the Conditionals on those exact airplanes. Well they will catch the Emergency AD when the time comes. Now when is compliance with an Emergency AD required? (See Attachment for 2008-06-51 as an example) Eighteen reports of Loss of engine power and subsequent loss of control of the airplane (often leading in termination of the operator’s life). Oops, this one is so important it must be done by an FAA-licensed mechanic. That will leave out all of those Repairmen mentioned above. When is it effective? IMMEDIATELY before the next flight operation to protect the General Public. Attorneys are just standing by… and I though one of them might have answered your post as trained professionals on “Binding Legal Notice”.

Again your question is more important than tagging it with “Do not Archive”. The notice method was instantly available ON THE INTERNET so don’t wait by the mailbox for this one. Don’t believe that you can “pen and ink” this logbook entry either. Go directly to someone you respect to protect yourself and our right to continue to fly. “This one is a rule, not a recommendation”. It has now been 10 days since the affected aircraft must cease operation until compliant repairs and proper logbook entries are complete.

Have a great and safe Easter Sunday.

John Cox – professional airline mechanic
amateur RV-10 builder, A&P /IA, EAA TC, former pilot examiner, pilot

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of JFLEISC(at)aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:53 AM
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: LOG BOOKS

In a message dated 3/22/2008 10:21:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, acepilot(at)bloomer.net writes:
Quote:

Jim

do not archive

Quote:

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
href="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com
href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/c

20080651ad.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  20080651ad.pdf
 Filesize:  24.19 KB
 Downloaded:  229 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: