Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue # 3 - Lightning Newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N1BZRich(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Issue # 3 - Lightning Newsletter Reply with quote

Hi Lightning list members,
Attached you will find issue number 3 of our newsletter. I wanted to get it out before I head off to Sun-N-Fun next Friday, so at least I have met that goal. Due to "delta sierra" weather I am still in SYI and may be here until Wednesday if the forecast turns out to be valid. That said, I will be too busy when I do get back to Virginia to do anything but prepare for my flight to Lakeland. So you are getting the newsletter a few days earlier than I expected, but since I put it together pretty quickly there may be typos, etc. Linda must be out of town, as my e-mail request for another superb editing job went unanswered.  She really has done a great job for the past issues.
Again, I am putting out another request for inputs to "your" newsletter. That is what will be required to keep it both informative and interesting. I just received a very informative e-mail from Pete Disher in Australia with 18 more pictures of his Lightning project. I will certainly include that in the next issue, so you can look forward to that, but that is an excellent example of the type of information that will be interesting to other Lightning builders. Also, in the next issue will be some information on Earl Ferguson's world record Lightning flight. He finally received the FAI certified document, so it is official that the Lightning (and Earl) holds a world record.
Next issue will also include some info on Sun-N-Fun. Hopefully many of you will be there. If so, there will be a Lightning forum on Wednesday at noon in the forum tents. And then on Thursday at noon will be the yearly Lightning list get together at the Arion Lightning booth. Be there, aloha!
Blue Skies,
Buz

PS: Give me some feedback on the newsletter. It is hard to know if I am on target if I don't hear from you. So comments and suggestions are certainly appreciated.

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
pequeajim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Issue # 3 - Lightning Newsletter Reply with quote

Nice job once again Buz.

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of N1BZRich(at)aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:23 PM
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Issue # 3 - Lightning Newsletter

Hi Lightning list members,

Attached you will find issue number 3 of our newsletter. I wanted to get it out before I head off to Sun-N-Fun next Friday, so at least I have met that goal. Due to "delta sierra" weather I am still in SYI and may be here until Wednesday if the forecast turns out to be valid. That said, I will be too busy when I do get back to Virginia to do anything but prepare for my flight to Lakeland. So you are getting the newsletter a few days earlier than I expected, but since I put it together pretty quickly there may be typos, etc. Linda must be out of town, as my e-mail request for another superb editing job went unanswered. She really has done a great job for the past issues.

Again, I am putting out another request for inputs to "your" newsletter. That is what will be required to keep it both informative and interesting. I just received a very informative e-mail from Pete Disher in Australia with 18 more pictures of his Lightning project. I will certainly include that in the next issue, so you can look forward to that, but that is an excellent example of the type of information that will be interesting to other Lightning builders. Also, in the next issue will be some information on Earl Ferguson's world record Lightning flight. He finally received the FAI certified document, so it is official that the Lightning (and Earl) holds a world record.

Next issue will also include some info on Sun-N-Fun. Hopefully many of you will be there. If so, there will be a Lightning forum on Wednesday at noon in the forum tents. And then on Thursday at noon will be the yearly Lightning list get together at the Arion Lightning booth. Be there, aloha!

Blue Skies,

Buz

PS: Give me some feedback on the newsletter. It is hard to know if I am on target if I don't hear from you. So comments and suggestions are certainly appreciated.

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: