Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rotate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davemcc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: rotate Reply with quote

Buz
Thanks for the hints, you were right, the elevator was not centered to travel meaning I had 2 inches more down than up travel, don't ask me how this one slipped by, good thing I was an ex A&P.
Did the weight and balance and I weigh 11 lbs less than you deducting the chute. W/B all is well within limits
I rotate at 45 now,
Thought the group might like to see some photos of how I made big items fit in small places. My grandson likes to hunt and fish, as I do. The "box" you see is the chute container, BRS's first in Esqual.
Dave McC

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
N1BZRich(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: rotate Reply with quote

In a message dated 4/25/2008 2:47:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, corky(at)hbci.com writes:
Quote:
I rotate at 45 now,

Corky,
Just for comparison reasons, what do you see as a clean and 30 degree flap speed. My airplane stalls clean about 44 mph and about 34 mph with 30 degree flaps. On takeoff, using 10 degree flaps, I rotate about 35 to 38 and am flying off about 45. Based on the numbers you see for stalls, I am thinking you still may have an airspeed reading somewhat high.
Anyway, glad to be of help.
Blue Skies,
Buz

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: