Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry Hursh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart Reply with quote

Subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart From: Juan Vega ([url=F]amyvega2005(at)earthlink.net[/url]) Date: [b]Tue Jul 29 - 5:36 PM[/b]
Quote:
Quote:
Acceptable use of the "F" word
Acceptable use of the "F" word The F-word: We all know that it isn't polite to
use the F-word. However, there are ten times in history where the "F" word has
been acceptable for use...Mr Vega,In my humble opinion, I think your comments about the "F" word are extremely inappropriate and highly offensive. I am of the opinion there is NO PLACE for any comment like this on this forum. In my eyes, you have lowered yourself to one of the lowest forms of human life. I just pray Sabrina did read it but I'm sure she did. Sorry Sabrina. Male testosterone sometimes overloads a man's thoughts and we become very uncouth. Tailwinds Always, Larry H

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List

"One rivet at a time......one day at a time.."

CH650 (Converted from CH601XL)
1/2 done with fuselage
will be Corvair Powered
georgerace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart Reply with quote

I whole heartedly agree with Larry's comments!
George
N73EX

Subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart From: Juan Vega ([url=F]amyvega2005(at)earthlink.net[/url]) Date: [b]Tue Jul 29 - 5:36 PM[/b]
Quote:
Quote:
Mr Vega,In my humble opinion, I think your comments about the "F" word are extremely inappropriate and highly offensive. I am of the opinion there is NO PLACE for any comment like this on this forum. In my eyes, you have lowered yourself to one of the lowest forms of human life. I just pray Sabrina did read it but I'm sure she did. Sorry Sabrina. Male testosterone sometimes overloads a man's thoughts and we become very uncouth. Tailwinds Always, Larry H

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Al Hays

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart Reply with quote

Juan,

I have to tell you that I, and probably many others, share the opinion expressed by Mr. Hursh.  I refrained from making comment when first seeing your post, wondering if the rest of us would just ignore it, not wishing to start any flaming session.  Now that the potential can of worms has been opened, I'll invite your attention to the following quote from the List Administrator's List Policies and Frequently Asked Questions:
   "3) !! This would seem to go without saying, but I'll say it anyway.  Do not
            post anything that would be considered offensive by your grandmother.
            And you know what I'm saying; I don't want to see anything even 
            questionable. !! "
Al Hays
CH701 & 601XL, N701GH and N5892H reserved

On Jul 30, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Larry Hursh wrote:
[quote] Subject:      Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart From:      Juan Vega (amyvega2005(at)earthlink.net ([email]amyvega2005(at)earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20Historical%20uses%20of%20the%20"F"%20Word%20per%20Amelia%20Earhart&replyto=29226895.1217377972278.JavaMail.root(at)elwamui-rubis.atl.sa.earthlink.net[/email])) Date:      [b]Tue Jul 29 - 5:36 PM[/b]
Quote:
Quote:
Acceptable use of the "F" word
Acceptable use of the "F" word The F-word: We all know that it isn't polite to
use the F-word. However, there are ten times in history where the "F" word has
been acceptable for use...Mr Vega,In my humble opinion, I think your comments about the "F" word are extremely inappropriate and highly offensive. I am of the opinion there is NO PLACE for any comment like this on this forum.
[b]

Larry Hursh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Historical uses of the "F" Word per Amelia Earhart Reply with quote

if truly well meaning - more offensive and embarrassing than the
original post by Mr Vega, which was either an error of judgement or
perhaps a posting to the wrong email address...
Mr Chapman,

I DID make a mistake on my original post and I must correct it. My intentions was to say I hope Sabrina does NOT read this post but I know she will. So if you think you would like to publicly flame me for a mis-posting, feel free to do so - I can take the heat. Remember this though, I am just a man too...and like Mr Vega, I DO make my fair share of mistakes.....

And as for you Mr Juan Vega,

YOU need to get over YOURSELF. There are more gentlemen out here that do NOT care for your ill sense of humor, and vulgar words. I for one would only hope that if you feel this "URGE" again, you would be best to keep it to yourself or take it to some other forum. As you can read from all the reaction you are getting, it is NOT welcome nor wanted here. If you insist to persist, I WILL ask Mr Draille to read your posts and ask him to read the reactions you are getting from the rest of the group. I'll let Mr Draille deal with you.

I can only hope you come back to your common senses and do the right thing here.

Once again - Tailwinds Always,

[quote][b]

"One rivet at a time......one day at a time.."

CH650 (Converted from CH601XL)
1/2 done with fuselage
will be Corvair Powered
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: