Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kit # 34?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EAFerguson(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Kit # 34? Reply with quote

Somebody in a Lightning came thru Winder Ga (WDR) where some of my friends are based . Light metallic blue base color. Owner told my friend it was Kit #34. I don't recall any builders using this base color. And I can't find my owner's list.

Who are you? Why didn't you call?

Earl Ferguson
Atlanta (FTY)
404-667-1065

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
walt.mefford(at)garmin.co

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Kit # 34? Reply with quote

According to the list in the newsletter, #34 was shipped to Australia.

Walt M.
N881WP

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of EAFerguson(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:54 AM
To: Lightning-List(at)matronics.com
Subject: Kit # 34?

Somebody in a Lightning came thru Winder Ga (WDR) where some of my friends are based . Light metallic blue base color. Owner told my friend it was Kit #34. I don't recall any builders using this base color. And I can't find my owner's list.

Who are you? Why didn't you call?

Earl Ferguson

Atlanta (FTY)

404-667-1065

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation [quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

N1BZRich(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Kit # 34? Reply with quote

In a message dated 8/18/2008 9:54:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, EAFerguson(at)aol.com writes:
Quote:
Owner told my friend it was Kit #34.

Earl,
How good are your friends eyes (light metalic blue base color) and his memory (kit # 34)? Just kidding, but the owners list says kit # 34 belongs to John Chesbrough from Australia. John was in Oshkosh, but as of that time his kit was not flying. It would be interesting to find out what he actually saw and what color it really was.  As far as I know there are no light blue Lightnings flying. There is one is light gray primer that looks like a military fighter, but I don't think it has been in Georgia.
Blue Skies,
Buz

[quote][b]

EAFerguson(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Kit # 34? Reply with quote

In a message dated 8/18/2008 10:05:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, N1BZRich(at)AOL.COM writes:
Quote:
How good are your friends eyes (light metalic blue base color) and his memory (kit # 34)? Just kidding, but the owners list says kit # 34 belongs to John Chesbrough from Australia. John was in Oshkosh, but as of that time his kit was not flying. It would be interesting to find out what he actually saw and what color it really was. As far as I know there are no light blue Lightnings flying. There is one is light gray primer that looks like a military fighter, but I don't think it has been in Georgia.
Blue Skies,
Buz

Suspicions confirmed.

Earl

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: