Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david(at)mcgirt.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

Can you tell me if you use the remote compass or if you are able to use the unit fine without it

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of bpx2horn(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 7:39 PM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW

Yes I have a D10A in my plane and took out the vacume pump. I am very happy with it and its ablity to not get lost unless the acro gets extreme. If it does get lost after some spins or snaps it takes just a few moments to realign after flying straight and level. The best part is there is no moving parts to wear out.

Paul Hornick

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
bpx2horn(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

I bought the remote and had the unit installed so I never tried it without. 

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

david(at)mcgirt.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

Gotcha.. I have the D10A w/o remote, but think I will probably need the remote, can you tell me where your remote is installed? Or could you give me a picture… I LOVE this thing..

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of bpx2horn(at)aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:36 PM

--

bpx2horn(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

The remote is installed behind the baggage compartment according to the avionics shop that put it in. I have not seen it as I have not opened up the panel to look.  

--

gus.fraser(at)gs.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

Did you know that in the latest release of the software speed is configurable between kts, kph & mph. I have a knots airspeed indicator and a kph efis for maneuvers.

Gus

Quote:
From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David McGirt
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:47 PM
Subject: RE: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW

Gotcha.. I have the D10A w/o remote, but think I will probably need the remote, can you tell me where your remote is installed? Or could you give me a picture... I LOVE this thing..

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:36 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:26:51 -0500
Subject: RE: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW
Can you tell me if you use the remote compass or if you are able to use the unit fine without it

Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 7:39 PM

Yes I have a D10A in my plane and took out the vacume pump. I am very happy with it and its ablity to not get lost unless the acro gets extreme. If it does get lost after some spins or snaps it takes just a few moments to realign after flying straight and level. The best part is there is no moving parts to wear out.

Paul Hornick

david(at)mcgirt.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

Thanks, I think that will be the trick for me as well.

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 3:16 PM

The remote is installed behind the baggage compartment according to the avionics shop that put it in. I have not seen it as I have not opened up the panel to look.  

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: