Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

flyin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bill(at)repucci.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: flyin Reply with quote

Gang,

Roland was our host for lunch today. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I thought his staff did a great job getting us all seated and fed so quickly.

Bill R.

Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:21 PM
To: Bill Repucci
Subject: flyin

Bill,

I would like to thank everyone that flew in to 5NC3 today. We had a total of 53 airplanes land today!! The old record was 36, so we beat that by 17. There were over 30 RV's.

With the economy as it is I think that is great. I will strive to improve 5NC3 as time go on. Any helpfull comments are welcome. I failed to advise the restaurant staff that we might get swamped today, and they may have been a little slow, but bear with us, we will improve. Just let me know as you have in the past and we will take care of you.

Thank everyone again,

Roland and Nancy Gilliam

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
sportav8r(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: flyin Reply with quote

Roland-
Thanks for your hospitality. Your nice landing facility, great food and
friendly staff have made 5NC3 our favorite gathering place for an RV lunch.
My wife considers the hour ride quite worth it for the food and friends at
the end of the journey. Kudos to you and the staff for creating and
maintaining such a local landmark. We will certainly be back again and
again.

God bless,

-Bill "Stormy" Boyd (RV-6A) Clifton Forge, VA (12VA)
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Bill Repucci <bill(at)repucci.com> wrote:

[quote] Gang,

Roland was our host for lunch today. I don't know about the rest of you,
but I thought his staff did a great job getting us all seated and fed so
quickly.

Bill R.

*Sent:* Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:21 PM
*To:* Bill Repucci
*Subject:* flyin

Bill,

I would like to thank everyone that flew in to 5NC3 today. We had a total
of 53 airplanes land today!! The old record was 36, so we beat that by 17

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Larry Bowen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: flyin Reply with quote

Yes, great job and great turnout. It was nice to see everyone again.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:41:41 -0500
To: <rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: RVSouthEast-List: FW: flyin

Gang,

Roland was our host for lunch today.  I don’t = know about the rest of you, but I thought his staff did a great job getting = us all seated and fed so quickly.

Bill R.

Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:21 PM
To: Bill Repucci
Subject: flyin

Bill,

I would like to thank everyone that flew in to 5NC3 today. We had a = total of 53 airplanes land today!! The old record was 36, so we beat that by 17. There were over 30 RV's.

With the economy as it is I think that is great. I will strive to = improve 5NC3 as time go on. Any helpfull comments are welcome. I failed to advise the restaurant staff that we might get swamped today, and they may have been = a little slow, but bear with us, we will improve. Just let me know as you = have in the past and we will take care of you.

Thank everyone again,

Roland and Nancy Gilliam

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. [url=http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_ho= witworks_012009]See how it works.[/url]
Quote:
_-=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D _-=3D - The RVSouthEast-List Email Forum - _-=3D Use the Matronics List Features Navigator to browse _-=3D the many List utilities such as List Un/Subscription, _-=3D Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, _-=3D Photoshare, and much much more: _-=3D _-=3D --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List _-=3D _-=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D _-=3D - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS - _-=3D Same great content also available via the Web Forums! _-=3D _-=3D --> http://forums.matronics.com _-=3D _-=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D _-=3D - List Contribution Web Site - _-=3D Thank you for your generous support! _-=3D -Matt Dralle, List Admin. _-=3D --> http://www.matronics.com/contribution _-=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: