Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gps wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarg314(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

In the years I've been building (and not flying) my ancient Magellan became so obsolete that I can't buy database cartridges for it any more.  I stupidly passed up the chance to but a Lowrance 600c cheap.  For several weeks Spruce and a few other places were selling them for $300.  They're back up to nearly $500 everywhere now.   The Bendix AV8OR looks good, but it's $619 at Spruce - right at my pain threshold.

Perhaps one of you folks who just upgraded to the latest Garmin xxx for big bucks would like to recover a bit by selling your old GPS?
--
Tom Sargent, RV-6A final assembly
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
n343fd(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

I have a Lorwance 600C for sale. Where are you at? I am SURE we can agree on a price.

Mike Divan
N64GH - RV6 (flying)
http://n64gh.blogspot.com/
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE - THANK THE AMERICAN SOLDIER FOR YOURS!
Remember it is the Solder, Sailor, Airman, Marine and Cost Guard that guarantee your freedom NOT the "community organizer"!

To: rv-list <rv-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 2:28:10 PM
Subject: gps wanted

In the years I've been building (and not flying) my ancient Magellan became so obsolete that I can't buy database cartridges for it any more. I stupidly passed up the chance to but a Lowrance 600c cheap. For several weeks Spruce and a few other places were selling them for $300. They're back up to nearly $500 everywhere now. The Bendix AV8OR looks good, but it's $619 at Spruce - right at my pain threshold.

Perhaps one of you folks who just upgraded to the latest Garmin xxx for big bucks would like to recover a bit by selling your old GPS?
--
[quote]
[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mike109g6(at)insideconnec

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

Tom,
I have an AvMap III that is barely used, needs to be updated but works and looks as new still in box - $500 + Shipping. I've updated to the AvMap IV. Email me if interested
mike109g6(at)insideconnect.net (mike109g6(at)insideconnect.net)

Mike H 9A/8A SOLD
[quote] ---

seiders(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

I have a Lowrance 100 you can have for $100 and Ill ship it to you at my cost
dick seiders

At 05:28 PM 7/20/2009, you wrote:
Quote:
In the years I've been building (and not flying)
my ancient Magellan became so obsolete that I
can't buy database cartridges for it any
more. I stupidly passed up the chance to but a
Lowrance 600c cheap. For several weeks Spruce
and a few other places were selling them for
$300. They're back up to nearly $500
everywhere now. Â The Bendix AV8OR looks good,
but it's $619 at Spruce - right at my pain threshold.

Perhaps one of you folks who just upgraded to
the latest Garmin xxx for big bucks would like
to recover a bit by selling your old GPS?

--

kellemsm(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

Tom, how about a Garmin 196 for $350..Works great have the remote antenna,yoke mount, power supply.Etc....I upgraded to a 396.....

Mike Kellems
RV3 74TX
Life is Short Fly Fast

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Richard Seiders <seiders(at)bellsouth.net> wrote:
Quote:

Subject: Re: gps wanted
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 7:38 AM

--> RV-List message posted by: Richard Seiders <seiders(at)bellsouth.net (seiders(at)bellsouth.net)>

I have a Lowrance 100 you can have for $100 and Ill ship it to you at my cost
dick seiders

At 05:28 PM 7/20/2009, you wrote:
Quote:
In the years I've been building (and not flying) my ancient Magellan became so obsolete that I can't buy database cartridges for it any more. I stupidly passed up the chance to but a Lowrance 600c cheap. For several weeks Spruce and a few other places were selling them for $300. They're back up to nearly $500 everywhere now.   The Bendix AV8OR looks good, but it's $619 at Spruce - right at my pain threshold.

--
========================http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV; - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -

[quote][b]

andrew(at)nzactive.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

Mike, I'm in the same position as Tom. I'll go #2 to Tom, of course, but if he doesn't want your 196 I'd be pleased to take it. If he does, any of you fellas in with GPS's to spare, please feel free to email me offlist...

andrew(at)activenewzealand.com

Sorry, couldn't find Mike's email to send this offlist

DO NOT ARCHIVE

--

kellemsm(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

Andrew, Sure, I'll give Tom a chance to respond first though since he started this. Thanks,MIke
kellemsm(at)yahoo.com (kellemsm(at)yahoo.com)

Mike Kellems
RV3 74TX
Life is Short Fly Fast

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, ACTIVE NZ - Andrew <andrew(at)nzactive.com> wrote:

[quote]
Subject: RE: gps wanted
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com, rv-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 3:10 PM

Mike, I'm in the same position as Tom. I'll go #2 to Tom, of course, but if he doesn't want your 196 I'd be pleased to take it. If he does, any of you fellas in with GPS's to spare, please feel free to email me offlist...

andrew(at)activenewzealand.com

Sorry, couldn't find Mike's email to send this offlist

DO NOT ARCHIVE
--

sarg314(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: gps wanted Reply with quote

Mike:
I'll pass on the 196.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Mike Kellems <kellemsm(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

[quote] Andrew, Sure, I'll give Tom a chance to respond first though since he
started this. Thanks,MIke
kellemsm(at)yahoo.com

Mike Kellems
RV3 74TX
Life is Short Fly Fast

--- On *Tue, 7/21/09, ACTIVE NZ - Andrew <andrew(at)nzactive.com>* wrote:
Subject: RE: gps wanted
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com, rv-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 3:10 PM

Mike, I'm in the same position as Tom. I'll go #2 to Tom, of course, but
if he doesn't want your 196 I'd be pleased to take it. If he does, any of
you fellas in with GPS's to spare, please feel free to email me offlist..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: