Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Av Blend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john_graham

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Av Blend? Reply with quote

Good morning,

Does anyone recommend the use of AvBlend oil additive in the M-14P engines? Anyone have any experience with this product?

John P. Graham
CubFlyer1940(at)Yahoo.com
Cell phone (630) 390-9451
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

(847) 641-1330
dandmaz(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Av Blend? Reply with quote

John,

Since new I have added two pints of Av-blend oil Treatment to my MP-14 Engine every oil change (Phillips 66 XC 25/60) tack now at 961 Hours.Last Inspected for condition FAR 43 appendix D lowest clynder comprestion check 77/80 oil consumption 3/4 of a qurit per hour.

Don Andrews
dandmaz(at)cox.net (dandmaz(at)cox.net)
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

yakplt(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Av Blend? Reply with quote

Don, thanks for your post. I have heard across the board good comments about this product but was somewhat hesitant to try it myself. I am a died in the wool MMO fan! Smile  I think I will try it.

<Mark Bitterlich>

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, Donald and Marilyn Andrews <dandmaz(at)cox.net> wrote:

[quote]
Subject: Re: Av Blend?
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 1:37 PM

#yiv1576615479 DIV { MARGIN:0px;} John,

Since new I have added two pints of Av-blend oil Treatment to my MP-14 Engine every oil change (Phillips 66 XC 25/60) tack now at 961 Hours.Last Inspected for condition FAR 43 appendix D lowest clynder comprestion check 77/80 oil consumption 3/4 of a qurit per hour.

Don Andrews
dandmaz(at)cox.net (dandmaz(at)cox.net)
[quote] ---

william(at)netpros.net

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Av Blend? Reply with quote

I Microlon all my engines .... on my autos I see a 10% mpg improvement. I don't know what it will does for my M14PF, but the test results on various engines are consistent with my own results.

http://www.microlon.com/engine_treatment_test_data.php

This is a one time treatment .... you don't need to add anything to your oil after you do the treatment.

At 03:31 PM 8/9/2009, Yak Pilot wrote:
[quote]Don, thanks for your post. I have heard across the board good comments about this product but was somewhat hesitant to try it myself. I am a died in the wool MMO fan! Smile I think I will try it.

<Mark Bitterlich>

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, Donald and Marilyn Andrews <dandmaz(at)cox.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: Av Blend?
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 1:37 PM

John,

Don Andrews [b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: