Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PROPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

HI KIDS... I am in Alabama picking up some really nice propellers. I have a pair of HC-MV20c propellers for a 680 with less than 100 hrs SINCE NEW!!!!!! Good condition. I also have a pair of "MV" (no reoccurring AD) props with MV 8433 blades for the 560/560A with less than 410hr since new blades, hubs (consecutive S/N) and clamps. Like new. They are all for sale. Interested?? jb(at)360-903-6901 ([email]jb(at)360-903-6901[/email]). See ya at the fly-in!!!
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
WINGFLYER1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Will your spinners fit a 680 with the Metzger prop converson ?If so how much for two spinners. Thanks Gil

In a message dated 8/31/2009 12:25:09 P.M. Central America Standard , yourtcfg(at)aol.com writes:
[quote] Hi All,

The 680 props have been sold and delivered, but I still have a set of beautiful props that fit either a 520, 560 or 56A (no recurring AD note). They are ready to ship complete with log books. I also have spinners if interested.

Give me a call 360-903-6901 if interested.

~jb
--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Sadly, no. The "heavy Hartzell" requires the larger spinners. i may know where there is a pair of those. I'll check. jb

--

WINGFLYER1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Thanks. Gil

In a message dated 8/31/2009 8:20:02 P.M. Central America Standard T, yourtcfg(at)aol.com writes:
[quote]Sadly, no. The "heavy Hartzell" requires the larger spinners. i may know where there is a pair of those. I'll check. jb
--

moe-rosspistons(at)hotmai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

JB/All,

When you say the larger spinners are you referring to the type that are on a680Fp? If so I have some available, as I went into a fit of buying a while back,

Regards,

Moe
N680RR
680Fp

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:17 PM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: PROPS

Sadly, no. The "heavy Hartzell" requires the larger spinners. i may know where there is a pair of those. I'll check. jb
--

rcdettmer(at)charter.net

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Hi Moe,
Will your spinners fit on my 680F..??

Randy Dettmer, AIA, NCARB
680F / N6253X

[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01CA2ADD.0463F880[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
805 541 4864 / Fax 805 541 4865
www.dettmerarchitecture.com

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Moe-rosspistons
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:01 AM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]When you say the larger spinners are you referring to the type that are on a680Fp? If so I have some available, as I went into a fit of buying a while back,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

Subject: Re: Commander-List: PROPS

--

image001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.9 KB
 Viewed:  4607 Time(s)

image001.gif

yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Moe/Randy/Gil/Others

Your spinners will fit the 680F. The spinner domes should fit the heavy hartzel, but the spinner backplates will not.

The 680F uses a #30 spline prop shaft (the same as a Pratt & Whitney R985). The heavy hartzel (HH modification) uses a #20 spline which is smaller.

~jb

--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

By the way,

Does anyone have extra backplates for the 30 spline....may be in the market for one soon.

Moe
N680RR
680Fp
Proud Holder of The Golden Pedal Award (which I fear I shall be forced to relinquish soon)

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:56 AM

Moe/Randy/Gil/Others

Your spinners will fit the 680F. The spinner domes should fit the heavy hartzel, but the spinner backplates will not.

The 680F uses a #30 spline prop shaft (the same as a Pratt & Whitney R985). The heavy hartzel (HH modification) uses a #20 spline which is smaller.

~jb

--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Randy,

I believe so. Which props do you have? If you are coming to Reno I could bring some. Do you want anodized, polished or painted?

Regards,

Moe

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: PROPS

Hi Moe,

680F / N6253X

[img]cid:EBE5F527CEC14AD0BC71A8B4C40B2187(at)moemills1[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Moe-rosspistons

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]When you say the larger spinners are you referring to the type that are on a680Fp? If so I have some available, as I went into a fit of buying a while back,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm
Will your spinners fit a 680 with the Metzger prop converson ?If so how much for two spinners. Thanks Gil

In a message dated 8/31/2009 12:25:09 P.M. Central America Standard , yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) writes:
Quote:

Hi All,

The 680 props have been sold and delivered, but I still have a set of beautiful props that fit either a 520, 560 or 56A (no recurring AD note). They are ready to ship complete with log books. I also have spinners if interested.

~jb
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Subject: Commander-List: PROPS

HI KIDS... I am in Alabama picking up some really nice propellers. I have a pair of HC-MV20c propellers for a 680 with less than 100 hrs SINCE NEW!!!!!! Good condition. I also have a pair of "MV" (no reoccurring AD) props with MV 8433 blades for the 560/560A with less than 410hr since new blades, hubs (consecutive S/N) and clamps. Like new. They are all for sale. Interested?? jb(at)360-903-6901 ([email]jb(at)360-903-6901[/email]). See ya at the fly-in!!!
Quote:
t href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-Listms.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.comtp://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

image001.gif
 Description:
 Viewed:  4607 Time(s)

image001.gif

white_rhino_ps(at)yahoo.c

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

While we are on the prop subject, I have a IGO-540-B1A and need the backplate and de-ice ring. I understand it's the old-style. Do you happen to have one of those?

Craig
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:18:12 AM

v\00003a* {} o\00003a* {} w\00003a* {} .shape {} st1\00003a*{}
Randy,

I believe so. Which props do you have? If you are coming to Reno I could bring some. Do you want anodized, polished or painted?

Regards,

Moe

Hi Moe,

680F / N6253X

[img]cid:1.1320990769(at)web82207.mail.mud.yahoo.com[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Moe-rosspistons

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

In a message dated 8/31/2009 12:25:09 P.M. Central America Standard , yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) writes:
Quote:

Hi All,

~jb
Subject: PROPS

Quote:
t href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-Listms.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com/tp://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

image001.gif
 Description:
 Viewed:  4606 Time(s)

image001.gif

rcdettmer(at)charter.net

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Moe,
I’ve got the HC-B3Z30-2B hubs with 84” 9349-6.5 props. I don’t need a spinner right now. Just curious if you’ve got my size. I won’t make it to Reno this year. Thanks.

Randy

[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01CA2AFE.A8B192F0[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Moe-rosspistons
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:18 AM

[b]Randy,[/b]

[b]I believe so. Which props do you have? If you are coming to Reno I could bring some. Do you want anodized, polished or painted?[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

Hi Moe,

680F / N6253X

[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01CA2AFE.A8B192F0[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

--

image001.gif
 Description:
 Viewed:  4606 Time(s)

image001.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Randy,

These are the same hubs & spinners that are on N680RR. I will continue to floor the inventory for you.

Regards,

Moe

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:20 PM

Moe,
I’ve got the HC-B3Z30-2B hubs with 84” 9349-6.5 props. I don’t need a spinner right now. Just curious if you’ve got my size. I won’t make it to Reno this year. Thanks.

Randy

[img]cid:2E7FA7D40E5A494E94FCEFC786552E72(at)moemills1[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:18 AM

[b]Randy,[/b]

[b]I believe so. Which props do you have? If you are coming to Reno I could bring some. Do you want anodized, polished or painted?[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

Hi Moe,

680F / N6253X

[img]cid:2E7FA7D40E5A494E94FCEFC786552E72(at)moemills1[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

Quote:

Hi All,

~jb
Subject: Commander-List: PROPS

Quote:
t href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-Listms.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.comtp://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

image001.gif
 Description:
 Viewed:  4605 Time(s)

image001.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Sorry to say no. If you need one be prepared to pay about $ 800.00 for a used servicabe one. They seem to be rare because they crack, and if you let the brushes wear down too small they turn sideways and kill the copper contact rings.

Regards,

Moe
N680RR
680Fp

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:43 PM

While we are on the prop subject, I have a IGO-540-B1A and need the backplate and de-ice ring. I understand it's the old-style. Do you happen to have one of those?

Craig

From: Moe-rosspistons <moe-rosspistons(at)hotmail.com (moe-rosspistons(at)hotmail.com)>
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 10:18:12 AM

v\00003a* {} o\00003a* {} w\00003a* {} .shape {} st1\00003a*{}
Randy,

Regards,

Moe

Hi Moe,

680F / N6253X

[img]cid:FF19197DD51A40A48CEEE466C6986BF4(at)moemills1[/img]

Dettmer Architecture
663 Hill Street

[b]JB/All,[/b]

[b]Regards,[/b]

[b]Moe[/b]

[b]N680RR[/b]

[b]680Fp[/b]

--

image001.gif
 Description:
 Viewed:  4605 Time(s)

image001.gif

yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

Gill. I have located a pair of NEW spinner domes for the Heavy Hartzells. $1200.00 for the pair. jb

--

WINGFLYER1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

In a message dated 9/2/2009 10:56:04 A.M. Central America Standard T, yourtcfg(at)aol.com writes:
[quote]Gill. I have located a pair of NEW spinner domes for the Heavy Hartzells. $1200.00 for the pair. jb
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2009 7:23 am

Thanks. Gil

In a message dated 8/31/2009 8:20:02 P.M. Central America Standard T, yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) writes:
[quote]Sadly, no. The "heavy Hartzell" requires the larger spinners.  i may know where there is a pair of those. I'll check. jb
--

WINGFLYER1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: PROPS Reply with quote

I will measure the backing plates on my bird and get back to you. Just want to make sure they fit. I had bought two awhile back and they fit to taught and couldn`t use them .Are these Zero/ Really New spinners?

In a message dated 9/2/2009 10:56:04 A.M. Central America Standard T, yourtcfg(at)aol.com writes:
[quote]Gill. I have located a pair of NEW spinner domes for the Heavy Hartzells. $1200.00 for the pair. jb
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2009 7:23 am

Thanks. Gil

In a message dated 8/31/2009 8:20:02 P.M. Central America Standard T, yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) writes:
[quote]Sadly, no. The "heavy Hartzell" requires the larger spinners.  i may know where there is a pair of those. I'll check. jb
--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: