Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
im7shannon(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

Why does this need to be posted in a discussion group about building and flying Rockets?
Quote:

--

- The Matronics Rocket-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
n8zg(at)mchsi.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

To paraphrase one whom I admire (even if it is only a line from a movie): I haven’t sufficient flow of speech to answer adequately. I’ll try anyway.

Nico’s musings on the steady erosion of the liberty guaranteed by our Constitution, paid for with the blood of patriots, are directly related to building and flying Rockets (and RVs, and Commanders, and even lowly Cherokees) and everything else we do or enjoy as citizens of the greatest country God ever gave Man.

Being a naturalized citizen, Nico has perspective and insight that many of us mere natives lack. We would do well to learn from him.

Neal E. George, Capt, USAF
Navarre, FL
RV-7 N8ZG
CherokeeJet N9586J
A&P/IA
=========

Why does this need to be posted in a discussion group about building and flying Rockets?

I wrote about a riskless society. Check it out: TruthByRushDelivery

Thanks

Nico

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Wolfgang

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

+1
Sick and tired of this BS.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:17 PM
To: rocket-list(at)matronics.com (rocket-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

Quote:

-----Original Message-----
From: nico css <nico(at)cybersuperstore.com (nico(at)cybersuperstore.com)>
To: 'nico' <nico(at)nicsysco.com (nico(at)nicsysco.com)>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

Thanks
Nico

Quote:

=_blank>www.aeroelectric.com
m/" target=_blank>www.buildersbooks.com
=_blank>www.homebuilthelp.com
_blank>http://www.matronics.com/contribution
target=_blank>http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Rocket-List
tp://forums.matronics.com

nico(at)cybersuperstore.c

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

Well, the folks on this list oftentimes share things with one another and I thought the behavioral sciences that determine the risks and their impact on insurance might be something that would be of interest to some (I just couldn't cite a personal example involving aviation insurance but I can make something up if you wish).
The link is so short that deleting without reading it is entirely acceptable. Next time I post something on this list that's not entirely reeking of avgas, you can safely delete it by the [TruthByRushDelivery] inclusion in the Subject line.
Sorry if I offended you, im7shannon(at)aol.com.

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of im7shannon(at)aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 6:18 PM
To: rocket-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Rocket-List: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

-----Original Message-----
To: 'nico' <nico(at)nicsysco.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society
I wrote about a riskless society. Check it out: TruthByRushDelivery <http://truth.byrushdelivery.com/2009/11/riskless-society.html>
Thanks
Nico

nico(at)cybersuperstore.c

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

Thank you, sir.

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Neal George
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: Rocket-List: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

To paraphrase one whom I admire (even if it is only a line from a movie): I haven’t sufficient flow of speech to answer adequately. I’ll try anyway.

Nico’s musings on the steady erosion of the liberty guaranteed by our Constitution, paid for with the blood of patriots, are directly related to building and flying Rockets (and RVs, and Commanders, and even lowly Cherokees) and everything else we do or enjoy as citizens of the greatest country God ever gave Man.

Being a naturalized citizen, Nico has perspective and insight that many of us mere natives lack. We would do well to learn from him.

Neal E. George, Capt, USAF
Navarre, FL
RV-7 N8ZG
CherokeeJet N9586J
A&P/IA
=========

Thanks

Nico

ctlimited(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society Reply with quote

Nico CI enjoyed your perspective.
Please continue to post all your thoughts to this list.
Thanks C
Noel Rodman
San Luis Obispo C California
N300HR

Subject: RE: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society
Date: Thu C 19 Nov 2009 21:38:00 -0800

(at)page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;} .ExternalClass P.ecxMsoNormal {font-family:'Times New Roman' C'serif';font-size:12pt;} .ExternalClass LI.ecxMsoNormal {font-family:'Times New Roman' C'serif';font-size:12pt;} .ExternalClass DIV.ecxMsoNormal {font-family:'Times New Roman' C'serif';font-size:12pt;} .ExternalClass A:link {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass SPAN.ecxMsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass A:visited {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass SPAN.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass PRE {font-family:'Courier New';font-size:10pt;} .ExternalClass SPAN.ecxHTMLPreformattedChar {font-family:Consolas;} .ExternalClass SPAN.ecxEmailStyle19 {font-family:'Calibri' C'sans-serif';color:#1f497d;} .ExternalClass .ecxMsoChpDefault {;} .ExternalClass DIV.ecxSection1 {page:Section1;} Thank you C sir.

From: owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rocket-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Neal George
Sent: Thursday C November 19 C 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: RE: Rocket-List: [TruthByRushDelivery] Riskless Society

To paraphrase one whom I admire (even if it is only a line from a movie):� I haven�t sufficient flow of speech to answer adequately.� I�ll try anyway.

Nico�s musings on the steady erosion of the liberty guaranteed by our Constitution C paid for with the blood of patriots C are directly related to building and flying Rockets (and RVs C and Commanders C and even lowly Cherokees) and everything else we do or enjoy as citizens of the greatest country God ever gave Man.

Being a naturalized citizen C Nico has perspective and insight that many of us mere natives lack.� We would do well to learn from him.

Neal E. George C Capt C USAF
Navarre C FL
RV-7 N8ZG
CherokeeJet N9586J
A&P/IA
=========� �

�I�wrote about a riskless society. Check it out:� TruthByRushDelivery��

Thanks

Nico

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Rocket-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: