Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesse(at)itecusa.org

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

I have a guy here in Ecuador who makes little models of planes like Tim Olson has of his -10.  He has made them for us and the workmanship is first rate, even down to the antennas.  He has 3 -10’s made, just needs to be painted.  If anybody is interest

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
jesse(at)itecusa.org (jesse(at)itecusa.org)
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Robin Marks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

Do you have a cost delivered (or flown) to the US?

Robin
10 on order
Do not archive

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jesse Saint
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:47 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Model

I have a guy here in Ecuador who makes little models of planes like Tim Olson has of his -10.  He has made them for us and the workmanship is first rate, even down to the antennas.  He has 3 -10’s made, just needs to be painted.  If anybody is interest

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

jesse(at)itecusa.org

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

I think I can get it done, painted, and delivered as soon as the end of next week in the States (depending on how close you are to Virginia) for about $150.  I would just need pictures (or drawings) with as much detail as possible, and whether you want the moving parts painted (ie: doors outlined, control surfaces, baggage door, etc.).  Tim had that done on his, but we did ours without it.  I think it looks better without it, personally.

I would also need to know info like N-number, names that you want on the base, etc.

Let me know.  I can get the guy to make more if you want to wait a while, but it would take longer to get them in.

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Robin Marks
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: RE: Model

Robin
10 on order
Do not archive

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jesse Saint

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

jesse(at)itecusa.org

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

Sorry, didn’t mean to send that to the list.  I thought I was replying to an personal e-mail address.

Do not archive.

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:17 PM

I think I can get it done, painted, and delivered as soon as the end of next week in the States (depending on how close you are to Virginia) for about $150.  I would just need pictures (or drawings) with as much detail as possible, and whether you want the moving parts painted (ie: doors outlined, control surfaces, baggage door, etc.).  Tim had that done on his, but we did ours without it.  I think it looks better without it, personally.

I would also need to know info like N-number, names that you want on the base, etc.

Let me know.  I can get the guy to make more if you want to wait a while, but it would take longer to get them in.

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Robin Marks
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:05 PM

Robin
10 on order
Do not archive

Jesse Saint
I-TEC, Inc.
www.itecusa.org
352-465-4545

evmeg(at)snowcrest.net

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

To make an accurate model of mine he would have to make the wings removable...and the tail...and the roof.....and paint it in plain aluminum. Maybe I should just get back in touch in a few months.
Evan///

do not archive Smile
[quote] ---

Neal George

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

Evan –

Are you sure that’s your airplane?
Sounds like mine…J

neal

To make an accurate model of mine he would have to make the wings removable...and the tail...and the roof.....and paint it in plain aluminum. Maybe I should just get back in touch in a few months.

Evan///

do not archive Smile

greerdans(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Model Reply with quote

Jesse -

I'm intercepting my husband e-mail because he mentioned this model.  Please don't respond to the greerdans e-mail address.  Use the one below. 

I wanted to find out how I can order one of the models for him for our 25th anniversary which is the middle of June.  He doesn't have colors picked out, but we do have our N number.  I think he would be so thrilled with this little gift since his real RV 10 is about 2 years away from reality.

My work e-mail is lcostigan(at)alphabs.com (lcostigan(at)alphabs.com).

Thanks for the info.

Leslie Costigan 

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: