Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlborger(at)mac.com

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts Reply with quote

Quote:
Bud,

I may have one here in North Texas. Gary Platner is an ex-Navy, ex-airline, flight instructor with over 20,000 hrs in everything from cubs to the 737s. He's an excellent pilot and instructor. He did my checkout in the monowheel. If you like, I will ask him about it when I get back home at the end of the month.

Bob Borger

On Tuesday, May 04, 2010, at 07:32PM, "Bud Yerly" <budyerly(at)msn.com> wrote:
Quote:
<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Gentlemen,
Do we have any qualified instructors for mono wheel insurance checkouts in your area.

As our monowheel owners eventually find, if they wish to sell their aircraft, finding a good instructor locally can be a challenge.
Here on the East Coast I too no longer have a stable of qualified instructors. I'm afraid, in today's litigious society some insurers now require complex aircraft checkouts as a condition for insurance or they will not insure loss in motion.

If you know of anyone still willing to fly checkouts in the mono, please email me so I may begin a list.

Bud Yerly
US Europa Dealer
budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)
Quote:

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
budyerly(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts Reply with quote

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Thanks Bob, Ask him when you get back and have a great trip...

Bud

[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

cptimm(at)telus.net

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts Reply with quote

Hi Bud,

I am still willing to check out qualified pilots ( current and ideally with tail-dragger time) in my Europa Mono here at Pemberton, B.C., CYPS. We are located 2 hrs drive North of Vancouver on Highway 99 and have excellent lodgings near our airport. Our run-way is 4000' long and 100' wide, with no run-way lights to worry about. I have had three pilots from Washington State up here in the past. This would be of interest to pilots from the North West.

Peter Timm, Monowheel # 110, 912 S, Airmaster, 410 hrs.

Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:20 AM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: Mono Wheel Qualified Instructors available for checkouts

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Thanks Bob, Ask him when you get back and have a great trip...

Bud

[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: