Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnhilterman1(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: No Title Reply with quote

Well said dude.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bitterlich GS11 Mark G
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:03 PM
To: 'yak-list(at)matronics.com'
Subject:

I concur with Smash, I thought it was constructive too... and Smash, I took nothing personally.. and further, it did not really degenerate into something that did not make sense.  We were debating from two different points of view, that is all.  And... I still have just as much respect for you AND your perspective as I did before.  Anyway, it's a done deal.  
That said excuse me, I have something else to add. 
I consider many on this list to be personal friends, and I would consider it a great loss to lose  my friendship with any one of you.  But here's the deal.  Certain member(s) of this list have already managed to drive one person off... that being the guy who helped start the whole thing to begin with.  THAT was reprehensible! His knowledge and ability with YAK and CJ aircraft will not be easily replaced. 
NO ONE likes to be told off in public.  When I or anyone else is involved with a discussion that bothers you, then HEY maybe it is about time for you to read the instruction manual that came with your email program and figure out how to send a message directly to the person you are upset with, instead of trying to see if you can get a gang of like-minded readers to slay your target in public.  Doing that is just dirty pool. I NEVER RECEIVED ONE PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM ANY OF YOU CONCERNING THIS TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.  Shame on every one of you that has the courage to complain on a list, but not the decency to write a private message. 
Personally, I got sick and tired of hearing all the nonsense about ACM/BCM WEEKS AGO! If you are in the military and do ACM for a living GREAT! Lucky you.  If you feel others should not even try it because it is too dangerous, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, what others do is none of your darn business, and don't try to imply that what I do in my airplane can impact your airplanes value, so therefore it IS your business.  Nice try.  I'll still do whatever I want to do in MY AIRPLANE, and if that makes others upset.  Tough.  If that lowers your airplanes value....   tough....    Suck it up, or sell it and buy something else. By the way, I currently do not even DO much ACM in my YAK-50, but when I want to, I will.  End of discussion.     
If the RPA won't sponsor ACM training, fine... I could care less.  That said, I take exception to members of the RPA using this list as their public announcement page.  If people have the right to come on this list and tell me to cease and desist, then I have the same right...... You RPA folks have your own site, start using it to discuss your RPA issues. 
Personally, I joined this list because I had something to offer others based on my 700 hours or more of flying my YAK-50, and also working with 52,s Sukhoi 26's, 31,s etc.  I think the technical articles I have written prove that.  I have been fortunate enough to hang around with people that know these aircraft and have done my best to pass every mistake I have made and every tidbit I have learned to others that look for that knowledge the same as I do. 
Bottom line, the people complaining are right.... Gary Gabbard, your comments hit home.  There's nothing a ham radio operator hates more than to be referred to as a CB radio freak, much less "a child".  I will look forward to reading more from you that contributes toward what this site was created for.  In fact, I will look forward to reading ANYTHING from you that has contributed towards what this site was created for. 
Thus I will now HAPPILY limit ALL future submissions to this list to what it was created for......   Just be darn sure if it applies to me... it damn well applies to you too.  Let's see how long it lasts... personally my guess is less than 24 hours. 
 Mark Bitterlich
 YAK-50 Driver

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)]On Behalf Of Sarah Tobin
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:32 PM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Russians vs. Smash

Trust me I'm done.  
Sorry, thought it was a constructive conversation at first.   Too bad it degenerated into something that doesn't even make sense anymore.
Smash

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: