Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piece of Grass 2010 refunds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Collins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Piece of Grass 2010 refunds Reply with quote

You've probably heard by now that the spot on which we have had the RV get-together at Oshkosh ("Piece of Grass") for (most of) the last 6 years is not likely to be available to us because EAA is moving the 24-hour generator area out to the middle of the field at Camp Scholler (I don't really want to camp in a truck stop), which is where people have always been able to find us (because we told them exactly where we'll be).

But EAA has still not made maps available for the new Camp Scholler design and because it's unclear what the net effect of displacing tenters (like me) from that area, I'm in no position to say where my camp area will end up at. A couple of alternative locations have fallen apart (it would appear the Van's dinner is the most likely spot for those who wish to socialize).

A lot of people donated a lot of money to secure 6 camping sites for the event, and we won't be needing them, so a week or so ago -- because of the uncertainty -- I returned it via PayPayl (for those of you who submitted it via PayPal). For those of you who sent checks, I've simply shredded the checks and you should "void" them in your register.

If you HAVEN'T received a refund, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List

http://rvnewsletter.blogspot.com/
baremetl(at)gvtc.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Piece of Grass 2010 refunds Reply with quote

Ah, thats what's meant by the term "EAA in Action"!

Ivan Haecker
[quote] ---

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: