Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kolb Aircraft's new model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Kolb Aircraft's new model Reply with quote

Kolb people,

Most people on this list own cars.  Usually, and that means "in general", these cars come in various
models.  You've got your XL, LX, LVT, your 500, 350, and the always popular 300.
  Now, here's what I'm thinking...........see'in as how Kolb company(s) have this really indisposable guy,
don't you think it's about time Kolb Aircraft Co. paid tribute, and came up with "THE TRAVIS 2000"?

You could base it on any model, the Xtra, Firestar.....whatever.  Or make it the "upgrade" model of all
of them.

Sort of like;

(telephone noises)    Ring, ring.......ring, ri....

"Kolb Aircraft, dedicated and hard working employee Travis, speaking"........

(caller)  "Yes, I'd like to order the Firestar kit............  Windshield???  Sure, why not?  Long gear legs? 
Hey, but of course!!    Pre-built ribs??  .....hmmmm, you know,  what the heck.....I think I'll
just go 'all in',  let's just make it the Travis 2000 Firestar--Limited Edition <---(but, they'll actually
make as many of them as you want).

It's about time our hard working people got a little credit around here, and Kolb Co.
needs a new model!!!!!!!   Cadillac has it's CTS, Lincoln has it's MKS, Kolb ought to have
it's Travis 2000!!

Travis, we love ya, Buddy!!!  Kolb Aircraft just wouldn't be the same without ya!!

Just my thoughts on the matter, your mileage may vary!!!

Mike Welch
(no percosets consumed during this message)

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
customersupport(at)tnkolb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Kolb Aircraft's new model Reply with quote

Mike
I appreciate all the good words. I do try 100% here but it is hard to make everybody happy.
You have always been great to work with. All you guys are the best.

Travis
Kolb CO.
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Kolb Aircraft's new model Reply with quote

Travis,

Thanks!!  I'm still gonna keep my eye open for that new model with the gold trim, and reclining seats!
Plus, I think I saw where Bob Bean said he can get his hands on some flatscreen TVs for the panel.

: )

Mike Welch

To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Kolb Aircraft's new model
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:20:44 -0400

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;} .ExternalClass BODY.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Mike
 I appreciate all the good words. I do try 100% here but it is hard to make everybody happy.

Travis
Kolb CO.
[quote] ---

rickofudall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Kolb Aircraft's new model Reply with quote

Ditto. Travis is a genius. There's a good possibility my Mk III would be rolled up in a ball at the scrap yard if it weren't for him.

Rick Girard

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Mike Welch <mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.com (mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
[quote] Travis,

Thanks!!  I'm still gonna keep my eye open for that new model with the gold trim, and reclining seats!
Plus, I think I saw where Bob Bean said he can get his hands on some flatscreen TVs for the panel.

: )

Mike Welch

From: customersupport(at)tnkolbaircraft.com (customersupport(at)tnkolbaircraft.com)
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)

Subject: Re: Kolb Aircraft's new model
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:20:44 -0400
Mike

Travis
Kolb CO.
[quote] ---

JetPilot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolb Aircraft's new model Reply with quote

mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co wrote:
Travis, we love ya, Buddy!!!� Kolb Aircraft just wouldn't be the same without ya!!

I have gotten more parts and stuff from Travis than you can shake a stick at, he can always find the right things for a Kolb. We do need to keep this quiet though !!! It probably wont be long before Boeing gets wind of his talent at securing parts and materials and sends some headhunter to offer Travis a 6 figure salary, and then we will all be in trouble...
Mike

Kolb MK-III Xtra, 912-S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: