Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kolb plans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
by0ung(at)brigham.net

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: kolb plans Reply with quote

Wow I'm more than a bit surprised. I got my kit from Kolb before New Kolb. The kit had large rolled blue prints for most of the plane and two 8 1/2 X 11 booklets. One booklet had text instructions but not real detailed. The second booklet had detailed drawings and modifications. Did you get that much?

At no time did I feel that the instructions weren't clear enough for me as a first time builder. What do others think? Are there others that have received New Kolb kits that are less than comfortable with the instructions?

Rick Neilsen

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rick i recieved the same plans as you did...

boyd young

do not archive

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
ulflyer(at)verizon.net

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: kolb plans Reply with quote

Hey folks, are the construction documentation (plans) presently being
shipped with a FS-III from the factory conveying any less information
or detail than the plans for a FS-II or the FireFly?
jerb

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Rick Lewis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: kolb plans Reply with quote

Rick

The plans I received, when I bought the kit, were bits and pieces of the MKIII classic and had no full size drawings of the plane I was about to build. I did see those nice blueprints your talking about for there other planes and they were in such great detail that anyone could easily build from them. Travis e-mailed me on this and was told that when Brian took over ownership of Kolb, his first priority was to finally come up with usable plans for the MKIII xtra. Travis has sent the new plans to me and they should arrive soon. I am really looking forward to looking them over and see what, if anything, I have done wrong.

(VW Watercooled Engine)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: