Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Progress on UK Esqual permit...Esqual hours flown needed ple

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Progress on UK Esqual permit...Esqual hours flown needed ple Reply with quote

Hi, apologies to Lightning folk I need to borrow the list for an Esqual request.
I need to collect an updated total of the hours flow by Esqual's around the world.

I flew my Esqual to the LAA headquarters in Southern England on Monday.
The Chief engineer flew the plane to see if I had corrected the areas he felt needed improvement and the good news is he was happy with the way the aircraft flew.

There are pitch stability issues with some Esquals and also he wasn't happy with the lack of stall warning from the aircraft.

I fitted a aero trim system ala Lightning to get rid of the bungees, adjusted the tail plane incidence and fitted stall strips to the wings (thanks for Arion's tip on the tailplane).

What I need to collate now is an accurate record of hours flown by Esqual's around the world to back up the application for a UK permit.
With a large number of aircraft successfully flying with no structural issues it helps with the type acceptance.

The aircraft is currently on a Dutch Experimental permit but this restricts being able to fly it when I like.

I have contacted many Esqual owners direct though E mail addresses may be out of date or aircraft have maybe changed hands.

Any info on Esquals would be much appreciated and will only be used to share with the LAA engineering to back up my permit application.

Info required:
Airframe serial number
Hours flown
Tail number/ Registration.

Many thanks, Regards, Clive
Esqual LS 3300 in the UK (the only one!).
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: