Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale on Ebay - Completed Europa XS Kit minus FW Forward

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bshafer(at)extremenetwork

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: For Sale on Ebay - Completed Europa XS Kit minus FW Forward Reply with quote

This is now on Ebay for sale. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Europa-XS-Airplane-completed-plane-minus-FW-forward-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2565172615QQitemZ160609805845QQptZMotorsQ5fAircraft

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:19 AM
To: europa-list
Subject: Completed Europa XS Kit minus FW Forward

This is a completed Europa XS that had everything forward of the firewall removed and the instruments. It was a flying Europa that I bought from the builder. I only needed the engine and instruments for my Europa. The kit was built by Phoenix Composites in the US. The kit is in good shape. It only needs a few minor repairs like reattaching one tailplane sleeve and one door bolt sleeve. Most of the fuel lines have been removed but almost all the wiring is intact from the panel back. The attached pictures show it in flying condition and in its current condition. All the flying surfaces are in their original flying condition. The kit is located near Chicago in the USA. The price is $9,500 USD or best offer. Please contact me at bshafer(at)extremenetworks.com (bshafer(at)extremenetworks.com) for questions. Thanks. Brad

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: