Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oshkosh / Rough River

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff(at)rmmm.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Oshkosh / Rough River Reply with quote

HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh,Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the annual Europa Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September 2nd thru the 4th. or anytime between. Below are a list of those committed and we would surly like to expand on it. I see some new names headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice if someone / Paul Wink would take the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an all out effort to make this one of the best and well attended Europa get togethers on this side of the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful place Rough River is to visit that time of the year!!
Have FUN at the big show. I wish I was attending but now time right now.
Regards,
Jeff Roberts
N128LJ Gold Rush / Changing out my ignition system with the new soft start modules.

Bob & Maureen Borger... Flying Dragon Lady N914XL in from Corinth TX

Jim & Lynne Puglise... Doing his best to fly N283JL Jabiru up from Punta Gorda FL.

Jeff & Mary Behrens... Flying Baby Blue in from Baton Rough LA
Jeff & Karen Roberts... Flying Gold Rush in from Nashville Tennessee.
Gary & Susan Leinberger... Flying in the Mooney 3619N from Lancaster PA.

Fred Klein... Flying the Big Iron, for now from Orcas Island Washington ST.
Troy & Donna Maynor... Flying Little Grace N120EU in from Weaverville NC.

Paul & Jenny McAllister... Flying in Mono N378PJ AKA Blinky from KUES Wisconsin.
Jim & Heather Butcher... Flying N241BW from Kalamazoo, MI.
Bud Yearly ... Flying his Trigear up from Plant City FL. With a different prop...?

Peter & Christine Timm... Flying C-GIET flying rom Pemberton, BC. Nice trip!

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:36 PM, jimpuglise(at)comcast.net (jimpuglise(at)comcast.net) wrote:
[quote]Hi Bud-

We are in NC on our way to Oshkosh. I didn't figure you would go. I know it is busy in the shop and it is also a very expensive proposition. If anyone there wants to order a kit, I'll get a deposit and get the information to you. I don't think Europa has ever gone for a display at Oshkosh; I think SNF has been about it.

Keep in touch! Will e-mail you all of the orders from there.

Jim

From: "Bud Yerly" <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)>
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:11:20 PM
Subject: Re: Oshkosh

Jim, Lynn and all,
I won't make it to Osh with 12 AY almost finished with the repairs from Sun 'n Fun and six planes in the shop now to turn around. We are going to hunker down and keep turning out airplanes. Hope you all have a great time and good weather.

Regards,
Bud Yerly
[quote]---

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
jimpuglise(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Oshkosh / Rough River Reply with quote

Hi Jeff-

I'll spread the word at Oshkosh.

Jim

To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:59:24 AM
Subject: Re: Oshkosh / Rough River

HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh, Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the annual Europa Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September 2nd thru the 4th. or anytime between. Below are a list of those committed and we would surly like to expand on it. I see some new names headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice if someone / Paul Wink would take the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an all out effort to make this one of the best and well attended Europa get togethers on this side of the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful place Rough River is to visit that time of the year!!

Regards,

Jeff Roberts
N128LJ Gold Rush / Changing out my ignition system with the new soft start modules.

Jim & Lynne Puglise... Doing his best to fly N283JL Jabiru up from Punta Gorda FL.

Paul & Jenny McAllister... Flying in Mono N378PJ AKA Blinky from KUES Wisconsin.
Bud Yearly ... Flying his Trigear up from Plant City FL. With a different prop...?

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:36 PM, jimpuglise(at)comcast.net (jimpuglise(at)comcast.net) wrote:
[quote] Hi Bud-

We are in NC on our way to Oshkosh. I didn't figure you would go. I know it is busy in the shop and it is also a very expensive proposition. If anyone there wants to order a kit, I'll get a deposit and get the information to you. I don't think Europa has ever gone for a display at Oshkosh; I think SNF has been about it. 

Keep in touch! Will e-mail you all of the orders from there.

Jim

From: "Bud Yerly" <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)>
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:11:20 PM
Subject: Re: Oshkosh

Jim, Lynn and all,
I won't make it to Osh with 12 AY almost finished with the repairs from Sun 'n Fun and six planes in the shop now to turn around. We are going to hunker down and keep turning out airplanes. Hope you all have a great time and good weather.

Regards,
Bud Yerly
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

daseitz(at)cfl.rr.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Oshkosh / Rough River Reply with quote

Dean Seitz... Flying N284A will be flying from Kissimmee FL.

---- Jeffrey Roberts <jeff(at)rmmm.net> wrote:
Quote:
HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh,
Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the annual Europa Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September 2nd thru the 4th. or anytime between. Below are a list of those committed and we would surly like to expand on it. I see some new names headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice if someone / Paul Wink would take the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an all out effort to make this one of the best and well attended Europa get togethers on this side of the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful place Rough River is to visit that time of the year!!

Regards,

Jeff Roberts

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:36 PM, jimpuglise(at)comcast.net wrote:

jimpuglise(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Oshkosh / Rough River Reply with quote

Dean-

Really glad to hear that you are attending!

Jim

To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:57:21 AM
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh / Rough River

--> Europa-List message posted by: <daseitz(at)cfl.rr.com>

Dean Seitz... Flying N284A will be flying from Kissimmee FL.

---- Jeffrey Roberts <jeff(at)rmmm.net> wrote:
Quote:
HI Jim and all Europa's to Oshkosh,
Don't forget in your meetings to mention to all the flyers that the annual Europa Fly-In at Rough River State Park is coming up September 2nd thru the 4th. or anytime between. Below are a list of those committed and we would surly like to expand on it. I see some new names headed to Oshkosh so it would be nice if someone / Paul Wink would take the rains of recruitment in Kosh. We need an all out effort to make this one of the best and well attended Europa get togethers on this side of the pond ever! Please let them all know what a wonderful place Rough River is to visit that time of the year!!

Regards,

Jeff Roberts

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:36 PM, jimpuglise(at)comcast.net wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: