Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

For the benefit of UK folk about to renew insurance I have had quotes from Haywards and Traffords, who are usually very similar, but this year Traffords asked over 25% less.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
kevinmarie(at)blueyonder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

A friend told me this sure enough big saving with Traffords
Kevin

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Jan 2012, at 16:44, "David Joyce" <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:

[quote] For the benefit of UK folk about to renew insurance I have had quotes from Haywards and Traffords, who are usually very similar, but this year Traffords asked over 25% less.
Quote:

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

brian.davies(at)clara.co.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

I am not an expert in aircraft insurance but there was a warning about cheap insurance in the LAA magazine, I think, a short while ago.  Please make sure the quote includes the words "combined single limit" for the third party and passenger cover.  Without these words, you are getting less cover and, therefore, it is cheaper.  Maybe one of our numbers who is an expert on aircraft insurance can explain better than I can.

Regards

Brian Davies

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Challis
Sent: 23 January 2012 21:01
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: insurance

Kevin

Sent from my iPad
On 23 Jan 2012, at 16:44, "David Joyce" <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
Quote:

For the benefit of UK folk about to renew insurance I have had quotes from Haywards and Traffords, who are usually very similar, but this year Traffords asked over 25% less.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

Brian, You are alert as ever, but I am pleased to say that the Traffords insurance is of the more comprehensive kind with the combined single limit of 1.75 million. I have been with them off and on for many years, with occasional moves to either Hall & Clarke or Haywards if they offered better, but this year Traffords were around £300 cheaper for the same cover.
Regards, David

Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:55 AM
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: RE: insurance

I am not an expert in aircraft insurance but there was a warning about cheap insurance in the LAA magazine, I think, a short while ago. Please make sure the quote includes the words "combined single limit" for the third party and passenger cover. Without these words, you are getting less cover and, therefore, it is cheaper. Maybe one of our numbers who is an expert on aircraft insurance can explain better than I can.

Regards

Brian Davies

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Challis
Subject: Re: Europa-List: insurance

Kevin

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4760 - Release Date: 01/22/12
[quote][b]

brian.davies(at)clara.co.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

Thanks David,

I am also with Traffords and find them excellent value.

Brian

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David Joyce
Sent: 24 January 2012 10:45

Brian, You are alert as ever, but I am pleased to say that the Traffords insurance is of the more comprehensive kind with the combined single limit of 1.75 million. I have been with them off and on for many years, with occasional moves to either Hall & Clarke or Haywards if they offered better, but this year Traffords were around £300 cheaper for the same cover.

Regards, David

Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:55 AM

Subject: RE: insurance

I am not an expert in aircraft insurance but there was a warning about cheap insurance in the LAA magazine, I think, a short while ago. Please make sure the quote includes the words "combined single limit" for the third party and passenger cover. Without these words, you are getting less cover and, therefore, it is cheaper. Maybe one of our numbers who is an expert on aircraft insurance can explain better than I can.

Regards

Brian Davies

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] ([email][mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com][/email]) On Behalf Of Kevin Challis

Kevin

Sent from my iPad
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1901 / 01/22/12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: