Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zack

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Dear all,

This is Zack from Beijing China, who is help his retired pilot friend to sell used CJ , engines and spare parts.

If anybody is interested in these, please contact my by my email off list. I will be glad send you the list and photos, and
quote afterwards.

Having been waiting for Mr.Doug's response for some time, should online to see this email, please give me the confirmed letter as soon as possible.
In case anybody has got an opportunity to talk to him please help me remind him, thank you.

Salute,

Zack

for Meng

From a raining Beijing

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
zack

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Dear all,

This is Zack from Beijing China, who is help his retired pilot friend to sell used CJ , engines and spare parts.

If anybody is interested in these, please contact my by my email off list. I will be glad send you the list and photos, and
quote afterwards.

Having been waiting for Mr.Doug's response for some time, should online to see this email, please give me the confirmed letter as soon as possible.
In case anybody has got an opportunity to talk to him please help me remind him, thank you.

Salute,

Zack

for Meng

From a raining Beijing

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

zack

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

I have no idea why the post appears as unrecognizable codes in IE mode.
How should I deal with it then?

Zack

[quote] ---

zack

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Dear all,

This is Zack from Beijing China, who is helping his retired pilot friend to sell used CJ ,used engines and spare parts.

If anybody is interested in these, please contact me by my email off list. I will be glad to send you the list,photos, and
quote afterwards.
Having been waiting for Mr.Doug's response for some time, should he is online to see this email, please give me the confirmed letter as soon as possible.
Salute,

Zack

for Meng

From a raining Beijing

rvfltd(at)televar.com

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Zack,
Your lack of truthfulness as well as your thinly veiled attempt to coheres me into paying your high prices for your low quality parts by offering to sell parts to my customers via the list has made me think twice about your honesty and integrity.  I will not be rushed into into buying parts which are questionable, yes you say new, you say overhauled, but the truth is that many are old and your "overhauled" is really only repaired by our standards.  I received your answers to my many questions about your parts on the 26th, and on the 27th  you post to the list, why?

If you wish to deal directly with my customers, please do not let me stop you, it is yours and the customers choice.  But if you wish to deal in large quantities with me please contact me directly, you have my contact information.  You must make up your mind, you cannot sell to me and then sell to my customers also.  My other vendors are wiser men, they do not play such foolish games.

Always Yakin,
Doug Sapp
ph 509-826-4610
fax 509-826-364
email rvfltd(at)televar.com (rvfltd(at)televar.com)

[quote] --

schrick(at)pacbell.net

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

WOW....this sounds like a few dealers we had from Russia. They must all
think Americans are rich and can pay $4.50/gallon and be happy about it.

If prices get to expensive, Americans will find another solution (Deer
Valley Guys) and make it better. Some will never learn this lesson.

Give'm hell Doug and thank you for the spare parts you shipped me this week.
It is appreciated.

Regards,

SHREK

--

dsavarese(at)elmore.rr.co

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

A perfect example Mark is spark plugs. At $30 a piece (if you can find
them), the Russian plugs are getting way too expensive. So our creativity
takes over and poof, we have a conversion kit to convert to a much better
ignition wire and a $2 spark plug. Ahhhh....the benefits of having an
experimental aircraft!

I agree with Mark. Give 'em hell Doug.
Dennis

---

rvfltd(at)televar.com

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Dennis, Mark,
And you wonder why I'm gray and balding?

Most owners fail to understand the cost of stocking parts and how hard it is
for me to stock the small stuff if they go somewhere else to buy their
expendables (brake pads, parts, plugs etc.)

Oh well, it's Sunday and I'm going to go worry about something I can control
like my honey-do list. Am still prepping for the upcoming (at home) wedding
of my oldest daughter on the 24th of June.

I've been shipping the Nanchang spark plugs (DZ5) to Russia, and England off
and on for the past 6 months. But I am told that they (the Russians) are
back in production now, so I am pretty sure the shortage is close to it's
end but there is no telling what the new price will be.

Thanks again for your continued support.

Best to all,

Always Yakin,
Doug Sapp

--

fish(at)aviation-tech.com

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Group,

I have been saying for the past couple of years, that in the not too distant
future it will be too expensive to buy parts from russia/China. I beleive that
most parts will eventually end up being manufactured here in the US to keep
our aircraft flying.

Fly Safe
John Fischer
Quote:

Quote:

A perfect example Mark is spark plugs. At $30 a piece (if you can find
them), the Russian plugs are getting way too expensive. So our creativity

Quote:
takes over and poof, we have a conversion kit to convert to a much better

[quote]ignition wire and a $2 spark plug. Ahhhh....the benefits of having an
experimental aircraft!

I agree with Mark. Give 'em hell Doug.
Dennis

---

Valkyre1(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Zack,

You need to know that Doug Sapp is a highly respected member of the Yak Community. He earned our absolute trust with good works and unimpeachable integrity over the years. 

A "failure to communicate" as to what is a "good" aircraft or a "new or refurbished part" is not acceptable in aviation.

Thank you Doug, for looking out for the best interests of us all as usual.

- Valkyrie

rvfltd(at)televar.com

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 aircraft and spare parts for sale Reply with quote

Val and all,
Thank you all for your kind words, this business as many of you know is not easy.  Parts come in incorrect, broken, old, or simply not even for  CJ6, and you have no recourse.   The Chinese are good folks on the whole, but are not old hands at the free enterprise game, and because of this give little or no thought to who I will sell my widgets to if they sell widgets to both me AND my customers. 

Again, thanks for your support.

Always Yakin,
Doug Sapp
[quote] --

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: