Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My project CJ6A is still for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian(at)lloyd.com

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: My project CJ6A is still for sale Reply with quote

I had a serious set-back on getting my project into the air ... yet again. Now it has gotten very simple -- I need the space in my hangar for another airplane. 

So, I have a 1967 CJ6A airframe well on the way to restoration. All the metal work is done and the gear has been rebuilt. It currently has a Huosai engine hung on the front belonging to Dennis Nickson. (Dennis wants to sell the engine but that is a separate issue and you would need to negotiate with him directly.) Here is a bullet list of where it is:
  • All the sheet metal work is done. You could start painting if you wanted to.
  • Doug Sapp center-section aux tanks completely installed.
  • Interior cleaned, stripped, and painted light grey to protect it.
  • Airframe is on its feet.
Here is what it needs:
  • Pneumatic system inspection. (Everything was cleaned and overhauled but that was many years ago. But it hasn't been used since.)
  • Fabricate and install electrical system.
  • Fabricate and install instrument panels and instruments.
  • Recover control surfaces.
  • Install new glass.
  • Paint.
At this point I will entertain any offer that involves removing the aircraft. The fuselage is in Ione, CA (Randy Thorne's shop), while the wings, canopy, and smaller components are in Cameron Park, CA (my hangar).

This airframe is in VERY GOOD condition. Barry Hancock inspected it as part of trying to sell it for me. If you have questions about its condition I think Barry would be willing to give you his opinion but he did seem impressed with the condition and quality.

This is one hell of a deal for someone looking to build a world-class CJ6A.
--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.
Cameron Park, CA 95682
brian(at)lloyd.com (brian(at)lloyd.com)
+1.767.617.1365 (Dominica)
+1.916.877.5067 (USA)

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: