Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OSH Bound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jill(at)m-14p.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: OSH Bound Reply with quote

Group,

M-14P, Inc. will be at Oshkosh:

Meet & Greet at the S.O.S. Bros. Beer Tent (Look skyward for the big tethered yellow balloon and follow to the other end it is tethered to – the beer tent). I will be there Mon, Tues, Sat from 5 – 7 pm and wearing bright LIME green hat. Stop in and say "hi", drink a cold beer and talk some "shop"! I always like to put a face with a voice. I have talked with some customers for 20+ years and never met them.

Other happenings:
M-14P, Inc. will be having a drawing on Saturday at the beer tent. Some cool prizes and entry is FREE when you say this phrase, "Show me the M-14P, Inc. Love"! : )

V-530C Prop Blades OSHKOSH SPECIAL! Place your order for a set of new carbon-fibre V-530C blades from 7/23 - 7/29/12 and receive $500 discount from purchase price! Scott Andrews/CJ-6 and Cory Robin/Wilgabeast will be sporting our blades on the flight line.

EXCLUSIVE M-14P Seminar registration will be opened. This class is limited to 8 people and 3 slots are already taken. This is a 3-day in-depth course on the Theory, Operation and Maintenance of the M-14P.

If you would like to meet up, send me a message. I will be at OSH M,T,F,Sat.

There is a 5K Run/Walk at 7 a.m. on the grounds on Saturday. Wondering if anyone is interested?

See you there! Fly safe and have fun!

Jill
M-14P, Inc.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
gardcycl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: OSH Bound Reply with quote

Hi Jill , can you book me into a seminar thanks, there are 3 Aussies but the other 2 are not flyers so do not let them take up seats of more interested pilots. Only if they have room.

Can you re email me the bank details and routing number, as I am using the iPad, it's only drawing up emails from past 30 days, I have reconfigured but not showing the email that contained info needed to make a transfer

Can you let me know the all up cost of 9 overhauled cylinder assemblies with high comp pistons and ring combos.....

Can you estimate a normal engine changeover in Burt's aircraft with all new tagged hoses as an example, and test fly then cost of pulling wings to load into a container.
Peter Gardiner
Somewhere on a beach in the USA
1 949 4235977

On 11/07/2012, at 8:31, "Jill Gernetzke" <jill(at)m-14p.com> wrote:

Quote:
Group,

Meet & Greet at the S.O.S. Bros. Beer Tent (Look skyward for the big tethered yellow balloon and follow to the other end it is tethered to – the beer tent). I will be there Mon, Tues, Sat from 5 – 7 pm and wearing bright LIME green hat. Stop in and say "hi", drink a cold beer and talk some "shop"! I always like to put a face with a voice. I have talked with some customers for 20+ years and never met them.

Other happenings:
M-14P, Inc. will be having a drawing on Saturday at the beer tent. Some cool prizes and entry is FREE when you say this phrase, "Show me the M-14P, Inc. Love"! : )

V-530C Prop Blades OSHKOSH SPECIAL! Place your order for a set of new carbon-fibre V-530C blades from 7/23 - 7/29/12 and receive $500 discount from purchase price! Scott Andrews/CJ-6 and Cory Robin/Wilgabeast will be sporting our blades on the flight line.

EXCLUSIVE M-14P Seminar registration will be opened. This class is limited to 8 people and 3 slots are already taken. This is a 3-day in-depth course on the Theory, Operation and Maintenance of the M-14P.

There is a 5K Run/Walk at 7 a.m. on the grounds on Saturday. Wondering if anyone is interested?

Jill
M-14P, Inc.

_-============================================================
_-= - The Yak-List Email Forum -
_-= Use the Matronics List Features Navigator to browse
_-= the many List utilities such as List Un/Subscription,
_-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,
_-= Photoshare, and much much more:
_-=
_-= --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
_-=
_-= - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
_-= Same great content also available via the Web Forums!
_-=
_-= --> http://forums.matronics.com
_-=
_-= - List Contribution Web Site -
_-= Thank you for your generous support!
_-= -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
_-= --> http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

wdjester(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: OSH Bound Reply with quote

Jill: sign me up for the seminar...

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2012, at 10:26 AM, "Jill Gernetzke" <jill(at)m-14p.com (jill(at)m-14p.com)> wrote:

[quote] <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Group,

Other happenings:

See you there!  Fly safe and have fun!

Jill
M-14P, Inc.

Quote:

===================================
//www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
cs.com
matronics.com/contribution

[b]

brad(at)runawaymedia.co.z

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: OSH Bound Reply with quote

Hey Jill, any news on that quote for an engine?

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jill Gernetzke
Sent: 11 July 2012 05:27 PM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: OSH Bound

Group,

Other happenings:

Jill
M-14P, Inc.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: