Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

builders manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.co

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: builders manual Reply with quote

Nick,
We were talking about the newsletters on line and I think the updates to the builders manual is just as important. I have one of the first kits and rely on the builders manual to see what changes have been made and to determined if I need to update any of those changes on my airplane. When an improvement has been incorporated, a note in the newsletter would be very helpful.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
sttwig

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: builders manual Reply with quote

I am seconding Tex's comments. I am still in the process of building one of the earlier kits and need to reference the build manual and any updates that are available. I would like very much to incorporate as many updates to the design as possible. Also, the newsletters are a rich source of information for builders and owners. I didn't download each edition because I thought they would always be available on line. Without taking anything away from Buz's offer, my personal preference would be an online availability of the build manual and newsletters. Updated information might take some of the load off technical support at Lightning Central, although I do realize it is often easier to call or shoot off a quick email than to look it up. Watch out Nick! Now that I'm working on my project again and stuck out here in the lonely Northwest, I'm compiling a list of questions.

Kind regards,

Steve Sundquist
Kit #48, just back from painting and onto final assembly

On 8/13/2012 10:53 AM, Tex Mantell wrote:

[quote]
Nick,
We were talking about the newsletters on line and I think the updates to the builders manual is just as important. I have one of the first kits and rely on the builders manual to see what changes have been made and to determined if I need to update any of those changes on my airplane. When an improvement has been incorporated, a note in the newsletter would be very helpful.
Quote:

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

nick(at)flylightning.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: builders manual Reply with quote

Tex,

Correct and noted. All links to the newsletters were updated this morning and are working. I am running thru the build manual as we speak and should have that finished in the next day or so.

Thanks

Nick Otterback
Arion Aircraft LLC
R&D Technical Support
931-680-1781

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Tex Mantell
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 12:53 PM
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: builders manual

Nick,

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: