Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lightning Homecoming and Fly-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N1BZRich(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Lightning Homecoming and Fly-In Reply with quote

Hey Lightning guys,
As of yesterday afternoon I'm back in SYI, Tennessee, for the Lightning Homecoming and Fly-In. Great to be back here at the home of Lightning and Jabiru. Spent some time catching up with Pete, Nick, Mark and "Moostang" Mike yesterday afternoon and then Bear and I had dinner last night with Pete and Barb.
Today I plan to fly the new demo Lightning with the latest stabilizer design. Heck, I hope to fly it twice, once to just get the feel of the new set up and then a second flight to take it through some of the flight test profiles for the longitudinal stability tests that were required when I first flew the 25 required test profiles for certification back in 2009. That way I will be able to best answer anyone's questions on the flying and handling difference between the two set ups. I'm certainly looking forward to these flights.
As to the Homecoming and Fly-In, the weather looks great for today and Friday and good for Saturday and Sunday. So all you Lightning owners, builders and absolutely anyone else that is interested in the Lightning, please plan on coming to Shelbyville, TN, for this event this Friday and Saturday. As always, we will have lots of fun catching up on what has been going on as well as flying this super airplane. And as you may have heard, the Friday evening hangar party with beer and brats is always fun.  If you have never raced a creeper after having a beer or two, you have certainly missed one of the all time greatest athletic, skilled, and educational events.
BE THERE, ALOHA
Buz
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: