Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Season
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wise(at)txc.net.au

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

A politically correct season’s greetings.

I hear that we are now saying “Happy Holiday” instead of “Merry Xmas”
Where the hell is this world going with all this political correctness and cow tailing to people who are infesting our shores and who do not respect our way of life.
They expect to come to another country and for those countries to be careful not to offend them whilst not giving a rats as the wether they offend us or not.

So please find this politically correct greeting to you all.

In the meantime, a Merry Xmas to you all and a happy New Year.

Chris Wise. (from Down Under)

Subject: FW: Merry Season
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that any country is necessarily greater than any other country, and without regard to race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the “wishee”!
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the “ wishor” to actually implement any of the wishes for her or him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the “ wishor”.
The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the “ wishor”.
Best regards (without prejudice)

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
invert33(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

"cow tailing to people who are infesting our shores and who do not respect our way of life.
They expect to come to another country and for those countries to be careful not to offend them whilst not giving a rats as the wether they offend us or not."

You seem to forget quickly and have a narrow minded view. My understanding is Australia was only "settled" in the 18th century, a country already with an existing population? Is this not "infesting the shores"?

Therefore based on your comments, it was your ancestors/relatives or the like had imposed their religious and other beliefs on the existing inhabitants. Something you now which to stop when others may have opposing beliefs or views as you.
Based on your hypocritical view and respect of the indigenous way of life, you shouldn't be celebrating, advertising, publicly discussing anything to do with Christianity.  Its based on the same theory you have put forward.
I'm a proud Christian, a believer in free speech for all,  the beliefs of others don't bother me at all.

On 26/12/2012, at 6:19 AM, "Chris Wise" <wise(at)txc.net.au (wise(at)txc.net.au)> wrote:
[quote]v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

Where the hell is this world going with all this political correctness and cow tailing to people who are infesting our shores and who do not respect our way of life.
They expect to come to another country and for those countries to be careful not to offend them whilst not giving a rats as the wether they offend us or not.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that any country is necessarily greater than any other country, and without regard to race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the “wishee”!
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the “ wishor” to actually implement any of the wishes for her or him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the “ wishor”.
The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the “ wishor”.

Quote:

===================================
ctric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
uilthelp.com

matronics.com/contribution
//www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
cs.com

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

f4ffm2(at)roadrunner.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Considering what a mess organized religion has made, and continues to make, of most of the world; I am pretty much not impressed by any of it.

However, I was raised in the western christian tradition and so I tend to celebrate around this time of year with a "Merry Christmas" theme on my lips. I have Jewish friends, Hindu friends and Shinto friends who merrily wish me "Merry Christmas" and I cheerfully reply in kind. I don't care what phrase they use, I am just pleased that they all wish me well in a season of good will and happiness.
I don't "cowtail" to them; neither do they "kowtow" to me...we just have good times together.
Roger
_________________________________________________________________________________________
On Dec 25, 2012, at 4:48 PM, Invert wrote:
[quote]
"cow tailing to people who are infesting our shores and who do not respect our way of life.
They expect to come to another country and for those countries to be careful not to offend them whilst not giving a rats as the wether they offend us or not."

You seem to forget quickly and have a narrow minded view. My understanding is Australia was only "settled" in the 18th century, a country already with an existing population? Is this not "infesting the shores"?

Therefore based on your comments, it was your ancestors/relatives or the like had imposed their religious and other beliefs on the existing inhabitants. Something you now which to stop when others may have opposing beliefs or views as you.
Based on your hypocritical view and respect of the indigenous way of life, you shouldn't be celebrating, advertising, publicly discussing anything to do with Christianity. Its based on the same theory you have put forward.
I'm a proud Christian, a believer in free speech for all, the beliefs of others don't bother me at all.

On 26/12/2012, at 6:19 AM, "Chris Wise" <wise(at)txc.net.au (wise(at)txc.net.au)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

Quote:

==========
ctric.com
Quote:
www.buildersbooks.com
uilthelp.com

==========
==========
cs.com
==========

href="http://www.aeroelectric.com/">www.aeroelectric.com
href="http://www.buildersbooks.com/">www.buildersbooks.com
href="http://www.homebuilthelp.com/">www.homebuilthelp.com
href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
href="http://forums.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com

[b]

wise(at)txc.net.au

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Perhaps you have not yet experienced the influx of the people who are taken over Canada, Holland, France, The UK, as I believe, are now starting to establish themselves in the US.
I understand that these same people closed a shop that they owned . Was it in Texas? In memory of their “Martyrs” who gladly sacrificed their lives on 11/11
Then the same mob wished to build a mosque near ground zero?

Oh I am a Christian for sure and do respect the indigenous people of Australia and was nor making reference to them at all.

Well, I guess that we shall have to see how the “Infestation” of those who seek to force their beliefs on the west, destroy our cultures,  and marry our future grand daughters at age 6 and have sex as per the Koran well before 10 and be totally subservient to the men at the risk of stoning.
Does this make sense to what I was referring to.

Now, if I did offend some of you, then yes, I should not be posting this on the this site, but time will tell.
So to you goodie two shoes, lets wait and see what you have to say when the Muslims firmly establish themselves on you patch and how your Christian do goodie attitude falls apart when your way of life and the freedom of your women folk is gone.

Talk about me being narrow minded, mate, you are like an Ostrich. You have your head in the sand.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Invert
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2012 11:19 AM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: FW: Merry Season

Based on your hypocritical view and respect of the indigenous way of life, you shouldn't be celebrating, advertising, publicly discussing anything to do with Christianity. Its based on the same theory you have put forward.

I'm a proud Christian, a believer in free speech for all, the beliefs of others don't bother me at all.

Quote:

Quote:
===================================ctric.com>www.buildersbooks.comuilthelp.commatronics.com/contribution===================================//www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List===================================
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
[quote][b]

Yakman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Im with Roger.

Lets stop all this talk about religion before it gets out of hand and get back to talking about aeroplanes

AJ
[quote][b]

Adrian Coop Cooper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Merry Season Reply with quote

Yep.
Knock it off.
Coop.

jan.mevis(at)informavia.b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

I fully comply with that, Chris!
Here in Brussels they did not install the annual Christmas Tree on the Grand Place anymore, because they're afraid for the fanatic muslims.
IMHO that is what really threatens our world: the medieval fanatics on one side, but most of all the cowardness and ignorance of our "own".
Jan
From: Chris Wise <wise(at)txc.net.au (wise(at)txc.net.au)>
Reply-To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)" <yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)>
Date: Wednesday 26 December 2012 02:46
To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)" <yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)>
Subject: RE: FW: Merry Season

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Perhaps you have not yet experienced the influx of the people who are taken over Canada, Holland, France, The UK, as I believe, are now starting to establish themselves in the US.
I understand that these same people closed a shop that they owned . Was it in Texas? In memory of their “Martyrs” who gladly sacrificed their lives on 11/11

Oh I am a Christian for sure and do respect the indigenous people of Australia and was nor making reference to them at all.

Well, I guess that we shall have to see how the “Infestation” of those who seek to force their beliefs on the west, destroy our cultures, and marry our future grand daughters at age 6 and have sex as per the Koran well before 10 and be totally subservient to the men at the risk of stoning.

Now, if I did offend some of you, then yes, I should not be posting this on the this site, but time will tell.
So to you goodie two shoes, lets wait and see what you have to say when the Muslims firmly establish themselves on you patch and how your Christian do goodie attitude falls apart when your way of life and the freedom of your women folk is gone.

Talk about me being narrow minded, mate, you are like an Ostrich. You have your head in the sand.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Invert
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)

Quote:

Quote:
===================================ctric.com>www.buildersbooks.comuilthelp.commatronics.com/contribution===================================//www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List===================================
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
[quote][b]

invert33(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

That when terrorism wins, sorry you didn't get your Christmas Tree.
It's the fanatics in any religion who hide behind it, interpret the bible or Qur'an how they see fit is what we need to watch for. Islam is the second largest religion, not all are terrorist or want their way with my grandchildren.  
Take a look at the Christian fundamentalist, anti Islamic Norwegian man who killed 77 people. He's claims to be Christian but I don't share the same beliefs. History is filled with extremists.
The likes of the United States, Australia, South Africa and similar are built and colonised by ethnics. Can't forget that. It's not necessarily the religion but the motivation of the individuals themselves. If it wasn't for a free and open world we wouldn't be flying what we do.
Enough said. We will have to agree to disagree Chris.
Merry Christmas.

On 26/12/2012, at 5:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:
[quote]I fully comply with that, Chris!
Here in Brussels they did not install the annual Christmas Tree on the Grand Place anymore, because they're afraid for the fanatic muslims.
IMHO that is what really threatens our world: the medieval fanatics on one side, but most of all the cowardness and ignorance of our "own".
Jan
Reply-To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)" <yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)>
To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)" <yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)>

Well, I guess that we shall have to see how the “Infestation” of those who seek to force their beliefs on the west, destroy our cultures, and marry our future grand daughters at age 6 and have sex as per the Koran well before 10 and be totally subservient to the men at the risk of stoning.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Invert

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
[b]

dougsappllc(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

cow tailing?? whzat?

*kowtow**,* also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles
romanization) k’o-t’ou, in traditional China, the act of supplication made
by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the
floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious
worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district
magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came
into the presence of the emperor.

Doug
On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be> wrote:

[quote] I fully comply with that, Chris!
Here in Brussels they did not install the annual Christmas Tree on the
Grand Place anymore, because they're afraid for the fanatic muslims.
IMHO that is what really threatens our world: the medieval fanatics on one
side, but most of all the cowardness and ignorance of our "own".

Jan

Reply-To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com" <yak-list(at)matronics.com>
To: "yak-list(at)matronics.com" <yak-list(at)matronics.com>

Perhaps you have not yet experienced the influx of the people who are
taken over Canada, Holland, France, The UK, as I believe, are now starting
to establish themselves in the US.****

I understand that these same people closed a shop that they owned . Was it
in Texas? In memory of their “Martyrs” who gladly sacrificed their lives on
11/11****

Then the same mob wished to build a mosque near ground zero?****

Oh I am a Christian for sure and do respect the indigenous people of
Australia and was nor making reference to them at all.****

Well, I guess that we shall have to see how the “Infestation” of those who
seek to force their beliefs on the west, destroy our cultures, and marry
our future grand daughters at age 6 and have sex as per the Koran well
before 10 and be totally subservient to the men at the risk of stoning.***

Does this make sense to what I was referring to.****

Now, if I did offend some of you, then yes, I should not be posting this
on the this site, but time will tell.****

So to you goodie two shoes, lets wait and see what you have to say when
the Muslims firmly establish themselves on you patch and how your Christian
do goodie attitude falls apart when your way of life and the freedom of
your women folk is gone.****

Talk about me being narrow minded, mate, you are like an Ostrich. You have
your head in the sand.****

mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com<owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com>]
*On Behalf Of *Invert
*Sent:* Wednesday, 26 December 2012 11:19 AM
*To:* yak-list(at)matronics.com
*Subject:* Re: FW: Merry Season****

"cow tailing to people who are infesting our shores and who do not respect
our way of life.****

They expect to come to another country and for those countries to be
careful not to offend them whilst not giving a rats as the wether they
offend us or not."****

You seem to forget quickly and have a narrow minded view. My
understanding is Australia was only "settled" in the 18th century, a
country already with an existing population? Is this not "infesting the
shores"?****

Therefore based on your comments, it was your ancestors/relatives or the
like had imposed their religious and other beliefs on the existing
inhabitants. Something you now which to stop when others may have opposing
beliefs or views as you.****

Based on your hypocritical view and respect of the indigenous way of life,
you shouldn't be celebrating, advertising, publicly discussing anything to
do with Christianity. Its based on the same theory you have put forward

czech6(at)mesanetworks.ne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Cow-tailing is a western/cowboy act of supplication.

Bill

On Dec 26, 2012, at 11:15 AM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

[quote]cow tailing?? whzat?
kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou,  in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
DougOn Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:
Quote:

Jan

I'm a proud Christian, a believer in free speech for all,  the beliefs of others don't bother me at all.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
[b]

jan.mevis(at)informavia.b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

I'm not a native English speaker as you certainly noticed. In Europe I'm even forced to pass an English exam for aviation (not at all easy, by the way).
As an outsider, it seems that between Australians, US Americans and UK citizens, it's not always easy to understand each others language?
Or is that a dumb conclusion from an occupant of this planet who happens to speak another native language than English?
Jan
From: Bill Geipel <czech6(at)mesanetworks.net (czech6(at)mesanetworks.net)>
Date: Wednesday 26 December 2012 20:40

Bill

On Dec 26, 2012, at 11:15 AM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
cow tailing?? whzat?
kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou, in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
DougOn Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:
Quote:
Jan

You seem to forget quickly and have a narrow minded view.  My understanding is Australia was only "settled" in the 18th century, a country already with an existing population? Is this not "infesting the shores"?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com

[quote][b]

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

George Barnard Shaw said Brits and Americans are "two peoples separated by a common language."

Richard Hess
President
International Jets, Inc.
96 Hangar Road
Gadsden, AL 35904
O 256-442-8099
F 256-442-8184
C 404-964-4885
www.InternationalJets.com

--

ChangDriver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Merry Season Reply with quote

Chris et al:

Just so you know spelling Christmas as Xmas was the very first step in Political Correctness of the Christmas Season. It was a way to remove Christ from Christmas.

Now lets talk about guns lol.

czech6(at)mesanetworks.ne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

It's all in good fun. We all have fun.

Bill

On Dec 26, 2012, at 1:01 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:

[quote]I'm not a native English speaker as you certainly noticed. In Europe I'm even forced to pass an English exam for aviation (not at all easy, by the way).
As an outsider, it seems that between Australians, US Americans and UK citizens, it's not always easy to understand each others language?
Or is that a dumb conclusion from an occupant of this planet who happens to speak another native language than English?
Jan

Bill

Quote:
cow tailing?? whzat?
kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou, in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
Quote:
Jan

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
[b]

cjpilot710(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Jan,
I happen to know that other cultures make fun of American trying to speak their native tongue.  And it's very understandable because of what they (and us) hear sometime.  It can be very funny and most we laugh with you not at you. I'll never forget when an English gal invited me to "knock" her some time.
I hope every ones Christmas was a happy one. The new year will bring many problem and I hope ALL will face them courage and goodwill. Good luck all.
Jim "Pappy" Goolsby  

Sent from my iPad from some where on The 3rd rock from the Sun.

On Dec 26, 2012, at 6:49 PM, Bill Geipel <czech6(at)mesanetworks.net (czech6(at)mesanetworks.net)> wrote:
[quote]It's all in good fun. We all have fun. 

Bill

On Dec 26, 2012, at 1:01 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:

Quote:
I'm not a native English speaker as you certainly noticed. In Europe I'm even forced to pass an English exam for aviation (not at all easy, by the way).
Jan

Bill

Quote:
cow tailing?? whzat?
Quote:
Jan

Therefore based on your comments, it was your ancestors/relatives or the like had imposed their religious and other beliefs on the existing inhabitants.  Something you now which to stop when others may have opposing beliefs or views as you.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
[b]

viperdoc(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Weeellll Doooggies! If y'all ain't noticed we been stockin' up on them Lil ol' pea shooters called by those pinko fascist muslim luvin' progressives fags as those deadly assault rifles. Seems Obummer's gonna make salesman of the year again! We're just gettin' ready for a serious case of cowboys and muslims! Now we no' how that wurked out for those Inguns and any other Revunour for that matter!
Now y'all have yourselves a Happy New Year now knowin' I've already had a Merry Christmas. Now as far as that Happy Holidays Sheet goes we ain't havin' nonna that SHEET down heruh in LA! Besides if youuns' ain't heard...we RA havin' a ferrel hog out break down here now ya heara N Lower Alabama!
Hell, we even have a different dialect for the different parts of the south but we are still all on the same side of Christianity down here. Oh, err, we have plenty of pigs for all the ragheads that try to infiltrate our lands. Amazing how those little beggars turn up on their yards and gardens!
God Bless and Happy New Year now yall heara!
Safe Flying and Chk 6! Johnny Reb may just be hawking the fight real soon now ya hear!
Doc

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2012, at 6:14 PM, James Goolsby <cjpilot710(at)aol.com (cjpilot710(at)aol.com)> wrote:
[quote]Jan,
I happen to know that other cultures make fun of American trying to speak their native tongue. And it's very understandable because of what they (and us) hear sometime. It can be very funny and most we laugh with you not at you. I'll never forget when an English gal invited me to "knock" her some time.
I hope every ones Christmas was a happy one. The new year will bring many problem and I hope ALL will face them courage and goodwill. Good luck all.
Jim "Pappy" Goolsby

On Dec 26, 2012, at 6:49 PM, Bill Geipel <czech6(at)mesanetworks.net (czech6(at)mesanetworks.net)> wrote:
Quote:

Bill

Quote:
Jan

Bill

Quote:
cow tailing?? whzat?
kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou, in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
Quote:
Jan

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com

Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
[b]

wise(at)txc.net.au

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

G’Day Doc,

Well said as it is. How enlightening to see someone say it as it is.
These towel heads are coming to Australia by the boatload as we have a P.M that belonged to a communist party, is a Fabien, a Atheist, has never belonged to any volunteer association and stabbed our ex PM in the back to get the top job.
So these camel loving rag heads are starting ( and succeeding ) to demand their ways and will not accept our way of life.
Hell the politically correct bureaucratic idiots who have no testicular fortitude, are allowing these flea ridden dung eaters to walk all over us.
To the extent that some schools are no longer allowed to celebrate Xmas with Xmas carols lest it offends these invaders of our shores.
No Xmas tree, no carols, no good cheer amongst the students.
No Xmas trees in public places where people used to congregate and sing carols.
Some homes in Melbourne had the Xmas decorations destroyed by these people as it offended them and the law did nothing to them.
Try this bulldust in their countries and see what happens to you?

If some think that the U.S. is exempt from this, then you guys had better think again.
The rag heads are coming.

Hell I saw some photos of prayer time for these camel lovers in New York whereby they took over the street etc to pray. And nothing happened to them.
Let us try that and we get moved on.

So Doc, its nice to know that I am not the only one with great concern.
I think that I should come avisiting your Lil ol’ Town and y’all can teach me cowboys and Muslims and how to shoot a hog.

I have Italian friends, Greek friends, Yugoslav friends, Pommie friends, Jewish friends, South African friends, Swedish friends, Boxhead Kraut friends,   and the list goes on and we all respect each others cultures and ways of life and wish each other.
But these camel loving pig hating rag heads are going to destroy our way of life if we remain complacent, apathetic and allow our limp penis politically correct politicians’ and bureaucratic idiots carry on as they are.

I have always admired the loyalties that the Americans have for their nation, their flag and their anthem. This will be slowly done away with and you will in the future obey the Muslim laws. If we remain apathetic and complacent.
Trouble is the flea invested rag heads now precisely what areas to start populating first.

And by the way, we are not allowed to call them towel heads any longer, but one can call them “Sheet heads” Hence-----------“Shit Heads”

Well guys, This is the way it is and I have had my say due to my extreme concern for the futures of all of us.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Roger Kemp M.D.
Sent: Thursday, 27 December 2012 1:53 PM

Weeellll Doooggies! If y'all ain't noticed we been stockin' up on them Lil ol' pea shooters called by those pinko fascist muslim luvin' progressives fags as those deadly assault rifles. Seems Obummer's gonna make salesman of the year again! We're just gettin' ready for a serious case of cowboys and muslims! Now we no' how that wurked out for those Inguns and any other Revunour for that matter!

Now y'all have yourselves a Happy New Year now knowin' I've already had a Merry Christmas. Now as far as that Happy Holidays Sheet goes we ain't havin' nonna that SHEET down heruh in LA! Besides if youuns' ain't heard...we RA havin' a ferrel hog out break down here now ya heara N Lower Alabama!

Hell, we even have a different dialect for the different parts of the south but we are still all on the same side of Christianity down here. Oh, err, we have plenty of pigs for all the ragheads that try to infiltrate our lands. Amazing how those little beggars turn up on their yards and gardens!

Safe Flying and Chk 6! Johnny Reb may just be hawking the fight real soon now ya hear!

Doc

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2012, at 6:14 PM, James Goolsby <cjpilot710(at)aol.com (cjpilot710(at)aol.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Jan,

I happen to know that other cultures make fun of American trying to speak their native tongue. And it's very understandable because of what they (and us) hear sometime. It can be very funny and most we laugh with you not at you. I'll never forget when an English gal invited me to "knock" her some time.

Jim "Pappy" Goolsby

Quote:

Bill

Quote:

Jan

Bill

Quote:

cow tailing?? whzat?

kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou,  in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
Doug
On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:

Jan

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com

Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com

Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

invert33(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

As I said, everyone is entitled to their individual views and opinions. I hope these view bide you well in the future.

Getting back on the intent of the forum, I think you have given me another reason to stay with my stock prop or go with a ww:

http://www.gtpropellersaustralia.com.au/about.html

On 27/12/2012, at 2:08 PM, "Chris Wise" <wise(at)txc.net.au> wrote:

[quote] G’Day Doc,

These towel heads are coming to Australia by the boatload as we have a P.M that belonged to a communist party, is a Fabien, a Atheist, has never belonged to any volunteer association and stabbed our ex PM in the back to get the top job.
So these camel loving rag heads are starting ( and succeeding ) to demand their ways and will not accept our way of life.
Hell the politically correct bureaucratic idiots who have no testicular fortitude, are allowing these flea ridden dung eaters to walk all over us.
To the extent that some schools are no longer allowed to celebrate Xmas with Xmas carols lest it offends these invaders of our shores.
Some homes in Melbourne had the Xmas decorations destroyed by these people as it offended them and the law did nothing to them.

If some think that the U.S. is exempt from this, then you guys had better think again.

Hell I saw some photos of prayer time for these camel lovers in New York whereby they took over the street etc to pray. And nothing happened to them.

I think that I should come avisiting your Lil ol’ Town and y’all can teach me cowboys and Muslims and how to shoot a hog.

I have Italian friends, Greek friends, Yugoslav friends, Pommie friends, Jewish friends, South African friends, Swedish friends, Boxhead Kraut friends, and the list goes on and we all respect each others cultures and ways of life and wish each other.
But these camel loving pig hating rag heads are going to destroy our way of life if we remain complacent, apathetic and allow our limp penis politically correct politicians’ and bureaucratic idiots carry on as they are

richard.goode(at)russiana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

If you guys want to discuss politics; race; religion, or indeed anything that is not relevant to Yak, PLEASE find yourselves an appropriate forum and don't clog up our mailboxes – thanks

Richard Goode
Rhodds Farm
Lyonshall
Hereford
HR5 3LW
United Kingdom
 Tel: +94 (0) 81 241 5137 (Sri Lanka)
Tel:   +44 (0) 1544 340120
Fax:  +44 (0) 1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com
I’m currently in Sri Lanka but this Mail is working,and my local phone is +94 779 132 160.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Chris Wise
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:38 AM

G’Day Doc,

I have Italian friends, Greek friends, Yugoslav friends, Pommie friends, Jewish friends, South African friends, Swedish friends, Boxhead Kraut friends, and the list goes on and we all respect each others cultures and ways of life and wish each other.
But these camel loving pig hating rag heads are going to destroy our way of life if we remain complacent, apathetic and allow our limp penis politically correct politicians’ and bureaucratic idiots carry on as they are.

I have always admired the loyalties that the Americans have for their nation, their flag and their anthem. This will be slowly done away with and you will in the future obey the Muslim laws. If we remain apathetic and complacent.
Trouble is the flea invested rag heads now precisely what areas to start populating first.

And by the way, we are not allowed to call them towel heads any longer, but one can call them “Sheet heads” Hence-----------“Shit Heads”

Well guys, This is the way it is and I have had my say due to my extreme concern for the futures of all of us.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Roger Kemp M.D.

Doc

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Jan,

Jim "Pappy" Goolsby

Quote:

Bill

Quote:

Jan

Bill

Quote:

cow tailing?? whzat?

kowtow, also spelled kotow, Chinese (Pinyin) keitou or (Wade-Giles romanization) k’o-t’ou,  in traditional China, the act of supplication made by an inferior to his superior by kneeling and knocking his head to the floor. This prostration ceremony was most commonly used in religious worship, by commoners who came to make a request of the local district magistrate, and by officials and representatives of foreign powers who came into the presence of the emperor.
Doug
On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jan Mevis <jan.mevis(at)informavia.be (jan.mevis(at)informavia.be)> wrote:

Jan

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com

Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com

Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--
believed to be clean.
[quote][b]

wlannon(at)shaw.ca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Merry Season Reply with quote

Richard:

I’m with you and, I’m sure, more than a few others on the list that are repulsed by this ignorant and divisive drivel coming from supposedly intelligent people.

I think it is time for Matt Dralle to step in and read them the rules they appear incapable of understanding.

Walt

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:42 PM

If you guys want to discuss politics; race; religion, or indeed anything that is not relevant to Yak, PLEASE find yourselves an appropriate forum and don't clog up our mailboxes – thanks

Richard Goode
Rhodds Farm
Lyonshall
Hereford
HR5 3LW
United Kingdom
Tel: +94 (0) 81 241 5137 (Sri Lanka)
Tel: +44 (0) 1544 340120
Fax: +44 (0) 1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com
I’m currently in Sri Lanka but this Mail is working,and my local phone is +94 779 132 160.

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Chris Wise
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:38 AM

G’Day Doc,

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Roger Kemp M.D.

Doc

Sent from my iPad

Quote:

Jan,

Jim "Pappy" Goolsby

Quote:

Bill

Quote:

Jan

Bill

Quote:

cow tailing?? whzat?

Doug

Jan

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com

Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
ctric.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
>www.buildersbooks.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com

Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
uilthelp.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--
believed to be clean.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--
believed to be clean.
Quote:
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: