Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin 495 help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wdaniell.longport(at)gmai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Garmin 495 help Reply with quote

I plugged my garmin 495 gps in to charge and i get a battery missing message.  The battery is not missing.
Anyone know what to do?
Will

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
nigel henry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Garmin 495 help Reply with quote

Garmin, I have a 296 and had the same thing happen I rang Garmin technical department after I had uploaded all the updates I explained the message the Nice man sent me a new Battery free of charge and it cured the problem and no it was well out of warrantee like 3 years out ! Nice Garmin People
regards Nigel Henry

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:49:01 -0500
Subject: Europa-List: Garmin 495 help
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com

I plugged my garmin 495 gps in to charge and i get a battery missing message. The battery is not missing.Anyone know what to do?Will���~��,���%��4�M4}�r�����{(����8^�襢��&j)E���Rǭ����'�� ��Ey�n��
j��j�+��� ��j|���n�)b�'���!j���'�+����ب�
܆+�I�r��yhi��k k� 
���h��y�ݚ�!��!���j�~m���� ���'���o�j��j�+�襢��m���� &j��',r��5�h�K������h�D�H %�S�PĒjg���r��z{Z�����i�^�&���lZ+�k�����i���鬙�k�x���&��i���鬙�k�x���&���Ш���n�b�u�m(�y8Z�L���+ʋ���ޮ����i��Lj�C��ex���f�v������ 0��k�x���&��'����ب�m���� ���'���oܢ{k������k��~���������m�

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Garmin 495 help Reply with quote

Thanks

I rang em up and they nicely told me to buy a new batt L

Will

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of nigel henry
Sent: 22 February 2013 06:00
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RE: Garmin 495 help

[quote][b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Garmin 495 help Reply with quote

To anyone who might have the same issue you here is the solution.

Thinking I had nothing to lose I hooked the gps battery up to a 12v batt and gave it a wee jolt. Apparently that cleared its head and the gps recognized the battery and is now charging.

(with the garmin logo right way up the pos is the RH terminal and the neg is the middle terminal)

will

From: William Daniell [mailto:wdaniell.longport(at)gmail.com]
Sent: 22 February 2013 15:49
To: 'europa-list(at)matronics.com'

Thanks

I rang em up and they nicely told me to buy a new batt L

Will

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] ([email][mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com][/email]) On Behalf Of nigel henry
Sent: 22 February 2013 06:00
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)

[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: