Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nanchang CJ6 for China Airshow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weichen(at)sunshinet.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 for China Airshow Reply with quote

All,

We all look for fun flying activities. How about flying Nanchang CJ6 in China's largest airshow! Sounds interesting?! It can happen this year.
China International General Aviation Convention will be held at Xi'an China from October 18th to 22nd, 2013. It is the largest general aviation show in China. The convention organizer asked me to bring two Nanchang CJ6 to perform in the air show. I have committed to ship my Nanchang CJ6-A to the show and am looking for another Nanchang CJ6. This will be the first time civilian Nanchang CJ6 will perform in China's airshow. (The PLA has a CJ6 air show team.)
Also, all the expenses will be paid by the convention, including shipping the airplane, commercial flights, hotels, etc.
If you are interested to ship your Nanchang CJ6 to China and do the performance, please email me directly. I will explain why the convention asks me to bring CJ6 to China and perform the air show when all Nanchang CJ6 are manufactured in China.
It will be a lot of fun.
Fly Safe!

Wei Chen

CJ6 Owner N269P
Memphis, TN
901-270-0178
weichen(at)sunshinet.com (weichen(at)sunshinet.com)

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
bwade154(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 for China Airshow Reply with quote

Wei I'd bet I'm not the only one on this list that would like to know why the organizers cant use CJ's that are all ready in China, kinda like bringing sand to the beach. The Chinese military wouldn't want to confiscate the airplane much the same as US Government would if you found a US military airplane in a lake?

To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 11:25 AM
Subject: Nanchang CJ6 for China Airshow

All,

We all look for fun flying activities. How about flying Nanchang CJ6 in China's largest airshow! Sounds interesting?! It can happen this year.

China International General Aviation Convention will be held at Xi'an China from October 18th to 22nd, 2013. It is the largest general aviation show in China. The convention organizer asked me to bring two Nanchang CJ6 to perform in the air show. I have committed to ship my Nanchang CJ6-A to the show and am looking for another Nanchang CJ6. This will be the first time civilian Nanchang CJ6 will perform in China's airshow. (The PLA has a CJ6 air show team.)

Also, all the expenses will be paid by the convention, including shipping the airplane, commercial flights, hotels, etc.

If you are interested to ship your Nanchang CJ6 to China and do the performance, please email me directly. I will explain why the convention asks me to bring CJ6 to China and perform the air show when all Nanchang CJ6 are manufactured in China.

It will be a lot of fun.

Fly Safe!

Wei Chen

CJ6 Owner N269P
Memphis, TN
901-270-0178
weichen(at)sunshinet.com (weichen(at)sunshinet.com)

[quote]

-17>Un/Subscription,
more:
0>Dralle, List Admin.

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

jland(at)popeandland.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Nanchang CJ6 for China Airshow Reply with quote

Wei Chen

I tried to send you an email but it bounced from the email listed below. Please send me details on this.

Thanks,

Jay Land

On 4/12/13 11:25 AM, "Wei Chen" <[url=weichen(at)sunshinet.com]weichen(at)sunshinet.com[/url]> wrote:

[quote]All,

It will be a lot of fun.

Fly Safe!

Wei Chen
CJ6 Owner N269P
Memphis, TN
901-270-0178
[url=weichen(at)sunshinet.com]weichen(at)sunshinet.com[/url]

ail Forum -
">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
; - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
matronics.com
;- List Contribution Web Site -
;   -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: