Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N410BL Flies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kearney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Congrats Bob!
Well done, well done indeed.
Cheers
Les

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2013, at 7:30 PM, "Bob Leffler" <rv(at)thelefflers.com (rv(at)thelefflers.com)> wrote:
[quote]v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

About 5pm at KDLZ, N410BL took its first flight with me as the pilot. Geoff Combs, Phil Newlon, Renee Leffler, Zac Holcomb, Lynn Coriell assisted me with the first flight. I did a couple touch and goes with Geoff in his RV-10, then it was my turn. I want to thank everyone that helped me today.

Geoff Combs following me to the runway as the chase plane.

<image001.jpg>

N410BL departs earth for the first time!

<image002.jpg>

Taxing back to the hangar. Successful flight!

<image003.jpg>

Joe Strausbaugh, Lynn Coriell, Geoff Combs, Bob Leffler, and Renee Leffler. Photo taken by Phil Newlon. Thanks to all of them for their help and assistance.

<image004.jpg>

[b]

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Kellym

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

What a great event! I know how long you have been working on it. Sorry
we didn't have a chance to stop by when we visited Geoff's facility a
couple weeks ago.
At least you have plenty of time to fly off Phase I before next years
airshow season.
Kelly
On 10/11/2013 6:30 PM, Bob Leffler wrote:
Quote:

About 5pm at KDLZ, N410BL took its first flight with me as the pilot.
Geoff Combs, Phil Newlon, Renee Leffler, Zac Holcomb, Lynn Coriell
assisted me with the first flight. I did a couple touch and goes with
Geoff in his RV-10, then it was my turn. I want to thank everyone that
helped me today.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

cooprv7(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Congratulations, all that hard work really paid off. She looks great. Now time for some well earned fun!
Marcus
635 hours of joy
Do not archive

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 11, 2013, at 21:30, "Bob Leffler" <rv(at)thelefflers.com (rv(at)thelefflers.com)> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

About 5pm at KDLZ, N410BL took its first flight with me as the pilot. Geoff Combs, Phil Newlon, Renee Leffler, Zac Holcomb, Lynn Coriell assisted me with the first flight. I did a couple touch and goes with Geoff in his RV-10, then it was my turn. I want to thank everyone that helped me today.

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

<image003.jpg>

Joe Strausbaugh, Lynn Coriell, Geoff Combs, Bob Leffler, and Renee Leffler. Photo taken by Phil Newlon. Thanks to all of them for their help and assistance.

<image004.jpg>

[quote][b]

davidsoutpost(at)comcast.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Mauledriver(at)nc.rr.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

A Big Congrats!!

n 10/11/2013 9:30 PM, Bob Leffler wrote:

[quote] v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

[b]

partner14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Congrats, and welcome to the flying wing of the board.
Don McDonald

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Bill Watson <Mauledriver(at)nc.rr.com (Mauledriver(at)nc.rr.com)> wrote:
[quote] A Big Congrats!!

n 10/11/2013 9:30 PM, Bob Leffler wrote:

Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

[b]

bwestfall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Congrats Bob! Such a serious face taxing back to the hangar. I figured we’d see a bit of a smile…. J. Where’s that RV grin?

-Ben Westfall

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bob Leffler
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 6:31 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com; GARVaviation(at)yahoogroups.com
Subject: N410BL Flies

[quote][b]

jjessen01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Bob, a huge congratulations! What a thrill!

On Oct 11, 2013, at 6:30 PM, "Bob Leffler" <rv(at)thelefflers.com (rv(at)thelefflers.com)> wrote:
[quote]v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

<image003.jpg>

<image004.jpg>

[b]

Deems Davis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Bob,

If ever there was a prime example of perseverance in building, you're
it. Watching your build I've felt like I've come to know you and your
family just a little, what with the relocations, watching Brad fulfill
his dreams (and probably yours as well), I'm so happy that you can
reap the fruits of your labors. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
enjoy.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Ben Westfall <rv10(at)sinkrate.com> wrote:
Quote:
Congrats Bob! Such a serious face taxing back to the hangar. I figured
we’d see a bit of a smile…. J. Where’s that RV grin?

-Ben Westfall

[mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bob Leffler
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 6:31 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com; GARVaviation(at)yahoogroups.com
Subject: N410BL Flies

rv10free2fly(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Congratulations from downunder in South Australia Bob, she looks magnificent

karolamy(at)roadrunner.co

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: N410BL Flies Reply with quote

Quote:

Way to go Bob! Great job being persistent and taking her all the way to the finish line. She looks beautiful and I'm sure you are on cloud 9, and stuck there with the RV-grin!
Rich Hansen
[quote] [b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: