Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vertical Power sold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gengrumpy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

Announcement
I am pleased to announce that Astronics acquired the Vertical Power Electronic Circuit Breaker product line on November 26, 2013. Astronics is a leading provider of advanced technologies for the global aerospace and defense industries, including Electronic Circuit Breakers for business jets such as the Eclipse 500, Pilatus PC-24, and Lear 85, under the Astronics’ CorePower® brand. Astronics will continue to manufacture, sell and support the Vertical Power ECB products and is excited to enter into the experimental aircraft and Light Sport aircraft markets under the Vertical Power brand.
Vertical Power offices will be closed during the month of December as the team moves to the Astronics’ offices in Everett, Washington. Please be patient with us during this transition; E-mail and telephone call-back support will be provided during this period.
Thank you for your support over the years, and I hope you are as excited about this next step in the journey as we are here. I truly believe that we have found a great new home for our products with Astronics.
Kind regards,
Marc Ausman

[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
wgreenley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

I saw where they did not pick up the VP-400 product line, I wonder if that became an orphan?

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Miller John
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:05 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Vertical Power sold

Announcement
I am pleased to announce that Astronics acquired the Vertical Power Electronic Circuit Breaker product line on November 26, 2013. Astronics is a leading provider of advanced technologies for the global aerospace and defense industries, including Electronic Circuit Breakers for business jets such as the Eclipse 500, Pilatus PC-24, and Lear 85, under the Astronics’ CorePower® brand. Astronics will continue to manufacture, sell and support the Vertical Power ECB products and is excited to enter into the experimental aircraft and Light Sport aircraft markets under the Vertical Power brand.
Vertical Power offices will be closed during the month of December as the team moves to the Astronics’ offices in Everett, Washington. Please be patient with us during this transition; E-mail and telephone call-back support will be provided during this period.
Thank you for your support over the years, and I hope you are as excited about this next step in the journey as we are here. I truly believe that we have found a great new home for our products with Astronics.
Kind regards,
Marc Ausman

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

rleffler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

I suspect that due to the intellectual capital from Austin Myers in the product may have something to do with that. Perhaps Austin will do something with it like the original vp-300 application. Per speculation on my part

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2013, at 1:53 PM, "William Greenley" <wgreenley(at)gmail.com (wgreenley(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
<![endif]--> <![endif]-->
I saw where they did not pick up the VP-400 product line, I wonder if that became an orphan?

From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Miller John
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:05 PM
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Vertical Power sold

Announcement
Kind regards,
Marc Ausman

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

rvdave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

I sure hope it's a good thing, I'm in the middle of designing? the electrical system. Perhaps I should pause for a while to see what may be coming out?

Mauledriver(at)nc.rr.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

..I was thinking that people who are flying with the VP gear would be
most concerned, but people getting ready to commit are actually in the
toughest spot. Sounds like it will work out for the best though.

Bill
do not archive

On 12/10/2013 10:14 PM, rvdave wrote:
Quote:

I sure hope it's a good thing, I'm in the middle of designing? the electrical system. Perhaps I should pause for a while to see what may be coming out?

--------
Dave Ford
RV6 flying
RV10 building
Cadillac, MI

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=415372#415372

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

rvdave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

Oh, forgot to mention I bought the VP-X system already, and have begun installing it.

marcausman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Vertical Power sold Reply with quote

Astronics is fully committed to the VP-X and legacy product lines. They have re-started manufacturing in their Seattle offices, hired a new tech support person, and are working on new upcoming products for the experimental market.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: