Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesse(at)saintaviation.co

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

I have been wanting to do this for a while, and have done it in the past. In the next month or so I would like to have a day, probably a Saturday, that we can get a bunch of RV-10's together from the SE to our place at X35. We would plan to BBQ and hang out and talk RV-10's, but I was just thinking that it might be a great time to get people together to do the new SB inspections and fix, probably at least for no-cracks planes. Please post here if you would be interested in something like this and what day or days would work best in the next 4-6 weeks to do it. A plus is that we have equipment to powder coat and also have some spare parts for those areas in case they are needed.

For those traveling further than comfortable for a single day, we could probably arrange either accommodations, or a place to camp, or a ride to a hotel as needed.

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
jesse(at)saintaviation.com

Sent from my iPad

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
rv10flyer(at)live.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

great idea Jesse! Sorry! done my Florida trip for the year, but I would have
joined to finally make it out to X35.
Pascal

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

jdriggs49(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

Where is X35??!

[quote] From: rv10flyer@live.com
To: rv10-list@matronics.com
Subject: Re: RV10-List: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:14:39 -0700

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Pascal" <rv10flyer@live.com>

Pascal

--

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

It's near Ocala in north Florida. 

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
jesse(at)saintaviation.com (jesse(at)saintaviation.com)
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 10, 2014, at 11:08 PM, Danny Riggs <jdriggs49(at)msn.com (jdriggs49(at)msn.com)> wrote:
[quote] Where is X35??!

[quote] From: rv10flyer(at)live.com (rv10flyer(at)live.com)
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Pascal" <rv10flyer(at)live.com (rv10flyer(at)live.com)>

Pascal

--

flying-nut(at)cfl.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:00 am    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

On 9/10/2014 11:08 PM, Danny Riggs wrote:

Quote:
Where is X35??!

There is a little-known (obviously) site called airnav ..... http://www.airnav.com/ where you can click on 'airports', type in X35 (or any other designator) and pull up the info. I'll make it easier for ya .... http://www.airnav.com/airport/X35.
Linn

[quote][b]

flysrv10(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

Count me in jesse. Great idea.
On Sep 11, 2014, at 7:26 AM, Jesse Saint <jesse(at)saintaviation.com (jesse(at)saintaviation.com)> wrote:
[quote]It's near Ocala in north Florida.

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 10, 2014, at 11:08 PM, Danny Riggs <jdriggs49(at)msn.com (jdriggs49(at)msn.com)> wrote:
[quote]Where is X35??!

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Pascal" <rv10flyer(at)live.com (rv10flyer(at)live.com)>

Pascal

--

Leeverett

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

Sounds great! I'd be interested. 2.7 hours from 2M2. Oct 4 or 11?
Leon Everett

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:26:42 -0400
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
[url=mailto:jesse(at)saintaviation.com]jesse(at)saintaviation.com[/url]
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 10, 2014, at 11:08 PM, Danny Riggs <[url=mailto:jdriggs49(at)msn.com]jdriggs49(at)msn.com[/url]> wrote:
[quote] Where is X35??!

[quote] From: [url=mailto:rv10flyer(at)live.com]rv10flyer(at)live.com[/url]
To: [url=mailto:rv10-list(at)matronics.com]rv10-list(at)matronics.com[/url]

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Pascal" <[url=mailto:rv10flyer(at)live.com]rv10flyer(at)live.com[/url]>

Pascal

--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

I know there is another fly-in that weekend, but most responses have one back for October 11th. We will talk to the airport manager about camping onsite. We will see what we can work out. If it is ok, we will let everybody know. Please continue responding if you plan to make it. The weather should be cooler by then.

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285

Sent from my iPad

Quote:
On Sep 10, 2014, at 9:53 PM, Jesse Saint <jesse(at)saintaviation.com> wrote:

I have been wanting to do this for a while, and have done it in the past. In the next month or so I would like to have a day, probably a Saturday, that we can get a bunch of RV-10's together from the SE to our place at X35. We would plan to BBQ and hang out and talk RV-10's, but I was just thinking that it might be a great time to get people together to do the new SB inspections and fix, probably at least for no-cracks planes. Please post here if you would be interested in something like this and what day or days would work best in the next 4-6 weeks to do it. A plus is that we have equipment to powder coat and also have some spare parts for those areas in case they are needed.

For those traveling further than comfortable for a single day, we could probably arrange either accommodations, or a place to camp, or a ride to a hotel as needed.

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285

Sent from my iPad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

We are planning for October 11. Hope to see you here.
Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
C: 352-427-0285
F: 815-377-3694

On Sep 11, 2014, at 2:21 PM, LEON EVERETT <leeverett(at)msn.com (leeverett(at)msn.com)> wrote:
[quote] Sounds great! I'd be interested. 2.7 hours from 2M2. Oct 4 or 11?
Leon Everett

From: jesse(at)saintaviation.com (jesse(at)saintaviation.com)

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
Sent from my iPad

[quote] Where is X35??!

Pascal

--

d.j.goneflyin(at)earthlin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Fly-in and SB day in FL Reply with quote

Hi Jesse,
 I will be returning from Kennebunkport, Me. on Oct. 18, so I will miss your Barbecue.
Mary Elizabeth went to your last one several years ago and really enjoyed. Maybe some other time.
Best Regard,
David Jones
Cell: 941-661-4926

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 15, 2014, at 3:38 PM, Jesse Saint <jesse(at)saintaviation.com (jesse(at)saintaviation.com)> wrote:
[quote]We are planning for October 11. Hope to see you here.
Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
C: 352-427-0285
F: 815-377-3694

On Sep 11, 2014, at 2:21 PM, LEON EVERETT <leeverett(at)msn.com (leeverett(at)msn.com)> wrote:
[quote] Sounds great! I'd be interested. 2.7 hours from 2M2. Oct 4 or 11?
Leon Everett

From: jesse(at)saintaviation.com (jesse(at)saintaviation.com)

Jesse Saint
Saint Aviation, Inc.
352-427-0285
Sent from my iPad

[quote] Where is X35??!

Pascal

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: