Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Just a reminder that we have a joint Europa Club/Gloster Strut fly out to Caernarfon this Saturday. The forecast is currently looking very good, with a bit of high pressure, clear skies and modest winds. Briefing sheet attached Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

Caernarfon_2015.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Caernarfon_2015.doc
 Filesize:  604.5 KB
 Downloaded:  284 Time(s)

steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

I would love to come but my aircraft is back in dock with a stall warner problem again!!!
STeve
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

G-LDVO attending.
Dave

Sent from my iPad

On 5 Aug 2015, at 11:09, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
[quote]
Just a reminder that we have a joint Europa Club/Gloster Strut fly out to Caernarfon this Saturday. The forecast is currently looking very good, with a bit of high pressure, clear skies and modest winds. Briefing sheet attached Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

<Caernarfon 2015.doc>
[b]

danny shepherd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

On 05/08/2015 11:09, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:

Quote:

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Date: 08/05/15
If you fly over Rhyl, give us a wave. Can't fly in summer have to work.
McWalters Cafe on the sea front opposite the paddling pool.  Smile

Danny G- ceri XS tri.
[quote][b]

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Perfect Wx for Caernarfon, nice trip from Sleap but had to leave early to visit family member in hospital.
4 Europas there.
Regards Dave Park

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Aug 2015, at 11:09, davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk) wrote:
[quote]

<Caernarfon 2015.doc>
[b]

steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Dave,
Good to see you at Caernarfon if only in passing. I take it you did not count the Liberty amongst the Europas present!! Wink
Sorry that our (events) leader was unable to attend due to a broken turbo - hope you managed to get it fixed David.
Excellent day out and great to have an opportunity to fly in the Liberty and compare the two stable mates - thanks Ray.
Best wishes and here is to more Doths in the months to come.
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH (still in the workshop but getting there)
[quote] ---

Jim Kelly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Hi David,                I decided to fly to Caernarfon after all.  I expected an awkward cross wind on my return to Tatenhill so I elected to use a disused R/W 22 instead of 26, all went well.
This was my furthest solo flight I was delighted to meet a few Europa members.  I hope To attend more meetings in the future.  I was disappointed that you couldn't attend I was looking forward to meeting you.
Best wishes 
Jim Kelly 
G-BWEG 

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015, <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
[quote]

[b]

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Jim, Well done & sorry my turbo picked that moment for its waste gate to jam fully open. We actually fixed it and flew up to arrive at Caernarfon a bit gone 3.00pm but decided it was a bit late to land. Will hope to see you at the Rally if not before. Regards, David

On 2015-08-10 09:17, James Kelly wrote: [quote]
Hi David, I decided to fly to Caernarfon after all. I expected an awkward cross wind on my return to Tatenhill so I elected to use a disused R/W 22 instead of 26, all went well.

This was my furthest solo flight I was delighted to meet a few Europa members. I hope To attend more meetings in the future. I was disappointed that you couldn't attend I was looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes
Jim Kelly
G-BWEG On Wednesday, August 5, 2015, <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
Quote:

ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
ics.com
.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

dpark748(at)icloud.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:50 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Hi Steve,
Catch at the next one!
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Aug 2015, at 07:14, Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.com (steven.pitt2(at)ntlworld.com)> wrote:
[quote] Dave,
Good to see you at Caernarfon if only in passing. I take it you did not count the Liberty amongst the Europas present!! Wink
Sorry that our (events) leader was unable to attend due to a broken turbo - hope you managed to get it fixed David.
Excellent day out and great to have an opportunity to fly in the Liberty and compare the two stable mates - thanks Ray.
Best wishes and here is to more Doths in the months to come.
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH (still in the workshop but getting there)
[quote] ---

paulti56(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 am    Post subject: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug Reply with quote

Congratulations Jim, you have obviously mastered the technique for landing the mono.
Hopefully I will see you at the airfield and have a Europa group, well two anyway meeting soon.
Paul Vallis
G-SAMY (tri)

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Aug 2015, at 09:17, James Kelly <europajimkelly(at)gmail.com (europajimkelly(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]Hi David, I decided to fly to Caernarfon after all. I expected an awkward cross wind on my return to Tatenhill so I elected to use a disused R/W 22 instead of 26, all went well.
This was my furthest solo flight I was delighted to meet a few Europa members. I hope To attend more meetings in the future. I was disappointed that you couldn't attend I was looking forward to meeting you.
Best wishes
Jim Kelly
G-BWEG

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015, <davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk)> wrote:
Quote:

D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
a-List"">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
//forums.matronics.com
ot;">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: