Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CJ Versus Yak 52
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvonruden(at)generalequip

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Scott:

Saw your post on the Yak List pertaining to CJ versus Yak 52. I tried to respond directly to you, but my email was rejected.

I was in the same position a few years ago. I even included a Yak 18T on my shopping list.

I am 6’4” and 275 lbs.… a lot of pilot to fit into a small cockpit that was originally designed for a smaller and younger individual. Comfort really influenced my decision.

I chose a CJ6 and have never questioned my decision. Why? The cockpit is simply larger. If you exceed the 85 percentile man profile, you will still need to add the Malcolm hood-type canopy (ies) for extra head clearance (especially with a helmet or headset) and the rudder pedal extensions for extra leg room. Both are well worth the investment and have made flying a lot easier and more comfortable.

My only concern with the CJ is the landing gear lever. In the down position, I need to make sure my left leg does not bump up against it. Which, in turn, reduces the amount of side movement for the control stick. Not that critical unless you have a stiff left crosswind. In those instances, I just allow for it.

I have approximately 1000 hours in a 1974 Grumman AA-1B which I bought while I was still in college. The Grumman is a lot of fun to fly, but the CJ is a lot easier to fly. And, consistently make smooth landings.

Hope this helps. Any other questions, please feel free to call or email.

Thanks

Dennis Von Ruden

[img]cid:GECLSig.jpg[/img]

Dennis Von Ruden President p 800.533.0524 | 507.451.5510 620 Alexander Drive S.W. Owatonna, Minnesota 55060 www.generalequip.com
[img]cid:facebook.png[/img] [img]cid:youtube.png[/img] [img]cid:linkedin.png[/img] [img]cid:twitter.png[/img][img]cid:blogger.png[/img] Manufacturers of Light Construction Equipment
ALL INFORMATION IN THIS EMAIL, AND/OR ATTACHMENT(S) IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you received this email in error, and are not the recipient(s) or responsible for receiving this email for the recipient, please inform the sender immediately, delete the email and any attachment(s) associated. This email has been scanned by Email Security System.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

GECLSig.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.35 KB
 Viewed:  16814 Time(s)

GECLSig.jpg

facebook.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 KB

facebook.png

youtube.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 KB

youtube.png

linkedin.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.77 KB

linkedin.png

twitter.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 KB

twitter.png

blogger.png
 Description:

blogger.png

byronmfox(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

colin mcgeachy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

I have a great magazine article from the UK magazine Flyer, not that I'm
biased, comparing the CJ and the Yak. It's from 96 so the costs per hour
are a little out of date!

It's too large to post on the Yak List (7mb) but if anyone wants a copy I'd
be happy to email it.

Colin
C-FTGZ

On 3 September 2015 at 14:53, Dennis Von Ruden <dvonruden(at)generalequip.com>
wrote:

[quote] Scott:

Saw your post on the Yak List pertaining to CJ versus Yak 52. I tried to
respond directly to you, but my email was rejected.

I was in the same position a few years ago. I even included a Yak 18T on
my shopping list.

I am 6’4” and 275 lbs.… a lot of pilot to fit into a small cockpit that
was originally designed for a smaller and younger individual. Comfort
really influenced my decision.

I chose a CJ6 and have never questioned my decision. Why? The cockpit is
simply larger. If you exceed the 85 percentile man profile, you will still
need to add the Malcolm hood-type canopy (ies) for extra head clearance
(especially with a helmet or headset) and the rudder pedal extensions for
extra leg room. Both are well worth the investment and have made flying a
lot easier and more comfortable.

My only concern with the CJ is the landing gear lever. In the down
position, I need to make sure my left leg does not bump up against it.
Which, in turn, reduces the amount of side movement for the control stick

PS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Please forward article to psalter(at)aol.com

Thanks

Phil

draftsjust417(at)gmail.co

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Hey Colin, yes I'd love to read the article. .. draftsjust417(at)gmail.com (draftsjust417(at)gmail.com)
Thanks much,
Justin Drafts
N280NC On Sep 3, 2015 11:44 AM, "Colin McGeachy" <colinmcgeachy(at)gmail.com (colinmcgeachy(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I have a great magazine article from the UK magazine Flyer, not that I'm biased, comparing the CJ and the Yak.  It's from 96 so the costs per hour are a little out of date!
It's too large to post on the Yak List (7mb) but if anyone wants a copy I'd be happy to email it.  
Colin
C-FTGZ

On 3 September 2015 at 14:53, Dennis Von Ruden <dvonruden(at)generalequip.com (dvonruden(at)generalequip.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Scott:

Saw your post on the Yak List pertaining to CJ versus Yak 52. I tried to respond directly to you, but my email was rejected.

I was in the same position a few years ago. I even included a Yak 18T on my shopping list.

I am 6’4” and 275 lbs.… a lot of pilot to fit into a small cockpit that was originally designed for a smaller and younger individual. Comfort really influenced my decision.

I chose a CJ6 and have never questioned my decision. Why? The cockpit is simply larger. If you exceed the 85 percentile man profile, you will still need to add the Malcolm hood-type canopy (ies) for extra head clearance (especially with a helmet or headset) and the rudder pedal extensions for extra leg room. Both are well worth the investment and have made flying a lot easier and more comfortable.

My only concern with the CJ is the landing gear lever. In the down position, I need to make sure my left leg does not bump up against it. Which, in turn, reduces the amount of side movement for the control stick. Not that critical unless you have a stiff left crosswind. In  those instances, I just allow for it.

I have approximately 1000 hours in a 1974 Grumman AA-1B which I bought while I was still in college. The Grumman is a lot of fun to fly, but the CJ is a lot easier to fly. And, consistently make smooth landings.

Thanks

Dennis Von Ruden

Dennis Von Ruden
President
p [url=tel:800.533.0524]800.533.0524[/url] | [url=tel:507.451.5510]507.451.5510[/url]

620 Alexander Drive S.W. Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
www.generalequip.com

[img]cid:facebook.png[/img] [img]cid:youtube.png[/img] [img]cid:linkedin.png[/img] [img]cid:twitter.png[/img] [img]cid:blogger.png[/img]    Manufacturers of Light Construction Equipment
ALL INFORMATION IN THIS EMAIL, AND/OR ATTACHMENT(S) IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you received this email in error, and are not the recipient(s) or responsible for receiving this email for the recipient, please inform the sender immediately, delete the email and any attachment(s) associated. This email has been scanned by Email Security System.

blogger.png
 Description:
 Viewed:  16795 Time(s)

blogger.png

youtube.png
 Description:

youtube.png

GECLSig.jpg
 Description:

GECLSig.jpg

twitter.png
 Description:

twitter.png

linkedin.png
 Description:

linkedin.png

facebook.png
 Description:

facebook.png

jblake207(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Bottom line on which aircraft to purchase is your primary mission. If your mission is to go out for an hour of hard acro, then the YAK is the way to go.  If you don't plan to wander far from home base, YAK.  If you don't need to carry much more than a shaving kit... YAK.  If your mission is primarily to do formation flying, cross country to airshows with a GIB who always packs too many clothes and then some occasional acro, then the CJ is the way to go. Truth in lending, I'm a happy CJ owner and have never regretted the choice... Especially when on a cross country with a YAK that has to land every 1.5 hours for fuel. JB

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Justin Drafts <draftsjust417(at)gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Colin, yes I'd love to read the article. .. draftsjust417(at)gmail.com (draftsjust417(at)gmail.com)
Thanks much,
Justin Drafts
N280NC On Sep 3, 2015 11:44 AM, "Colin McGeachy" <colinmcgeachy(at)gmail.com (colinmcgeachy(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I have a great magazine article from the UK magazine Flyer, not that I'm biased, comparing the CJ and the Yak.  It's from 96 so the costs per hour are a little out of date!
It's too large to post on the Yak List (7mb) but if anyone wants a copy I'd be happy to email it.  
Colin
C-FTGZ

On 3 September 2015 at 14:53, Dennis Von Ruden <dvonruden(at)generalequip.com (dvonruden(at)generalequip.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Scott:

My only concern with the CJ is the landing gear lever. In the down position, I need to make sure my left leg does not bump up against it. Which, in turn, reduces the amount of side movement for the control stick. Not that critical unless you have a stiff left crosswind. In  those instances, I just allow for it.

Thanks

Dennis Von Ruden

Dennis Von Ruden
President
p [url=tel:800.533.0524]800.533.0524[/url] | [url=tel:507.451.5510]507.451.5510[/url]

www.generalequip.com

[img]cid:facebook.png[/img] [img]cid:youtube.png[/img] [img]cid:linkedin.png[/img] [img]cid:twitter.png[/img] [img]cid:blogger.png[/img]    Manufacturers of Light Construction Equipment

blogger.png
 Description:
 Viewed:  16776 Time(s)

blogger.png

youtube.png
 Description:

youtube.png

GECLSig.jpg
 Description:

GECLSig.jpg

twitter.png
 Description:

twitter.png

linkedin.png
 Description:

linkedin.png

facebook.png
 Description:

facebook.png

byronmfox(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

jblake207(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Blitz, may just be my email, but the last two posts by you are coming thru blank... Or in olden terms... Carrier but no voice. JB

Byron Fox <byronmfox(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:

migfighter42(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Same here,
Bill
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 9/4/2015 12:17 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Yak-List: CJ Versus Yak 52

Blitz, may just be my email, but the last two posts by you are coming thru blank... Or in olden terms... Carrier but no voice. JB

���~��,�

markdavis(at)wbsnet.org

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Same here.  Maybe Blitz is just a man of few words....  : )

Mark Davis
N44YK

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Jon Blake
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: CJ Versus Yak 52

Byron Fox <byronmfox(at)gmail.com (byronmfox(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

~�ރg(ӍӇqzn
[quote][b]

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Same

Richard HessC 404-964-4885
On Sep 4, 2015, at 12:28 PM, migfighter42 <migfighter42(at)gmail.com (migfighter42(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]Same here,
Bill
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Jon Blake <jblake207(at)comcast.net (jblake207(at)comcast.net)>
Date: 9/4/2015 12:17 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)

���~��,�)­æߢ{l‹7¶r‰h¯M4ÓMiÇœ¢êâz¹ÞÁÊ.®'«N˜jBâ²Ñ&j)E¢»¦RÇ­…㶺'‰Ë ŠËEy«n­ë jø jÚ+¶†ë£ ¶¦j|‹ŠËn¶)b¶'¬²ç!jÂâ²Õ'ý+›±Êâ¦Ø¨œ ܆+ÞIæ«rèÂyhiÞÃk k£  ­†‹h²«y©Ýšç!šç!šŠÞjÞ~m§ÿðà š¶º'‰Ë¢oÍjø jÚ+a© ŠËa¶Úÿ 0™«k¢xœ±Ê&üÖ¯Š­¢¶¸¬·öŒ4N4€’X(at)E9 I&¦z Þj×(ž×§µ©l¡«ÚŠV›•ëâjØ^YæÅ¢»¦±¨kyøm¶Ÿÿ~ŠîšÉš¶º'‰Ë¢hm¶Ÿÿ~ŠîšÉš¶º'‰Ë¢oÚ.+- ‰í®&î¶*'YæҊד…©äÊ‹Ÿ¢¼¨º¸êèºË.¦š+´Æ­´:Ú–W‹ŠË(at)vh§jÞ~m§ÿðà š¶º'‰Ë¢oÜ¢{k‰»­Š‰á¶Úÿ 0™«k¢xœ±Ê&ýÊ'¶¸›ºØ¨Ÿö¿o÷èžßé­ïÛ¡Ü¿†Ù¥
[b]

byronmfox(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

I'm crushed. My pithiness lost.

Blitz Fox415-307-2405
On Sep 4, 2015, at 10:17 AM, Jon Blake <jblake207(at)comcast.net (jblake207(at)comcast.net)> wrote:
[quote]Blitz, may just be my email, but the last two posts by you are coming thru blank.. Or in olden terms... Carrier but no voice. JB

¦·›~‰í²,ÞÙÊ%¢½4ÓM4}§r‹«‰êç{(º¸ž­8^a© ŠËD™¨¥Šî™K¶ŒjÚèž',.+-æ­º·¬5«â«h®Ú®Œ,zØ^™©ò.+-ºØ¥ŠØž²Ëœ…« ŠËTŸô®nÇ+Š›b¢p+r¯y'š­ÈC£ 塧{ ¬®Œ,x(Z´P>-¢ÈZ­æ§vkœ†kœ†j+y¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿5«â«h­†¤.+-†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›óZ¾(¶ŠØjBâ²ßÚ0Ñ8ÒIaäT1$š™è+y«\¢{^žÖ¥²†¯j)ZnW¯‰«ayg›ŠîšÆ¡­çá¶Úýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¡¶Úýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¿h¸¬´*'¶¸›ºØ¨g›J+^N§“*.~Šò¢êàzw«¢ë,ºšh®Ó¶ÐëjY^.+-Ù¢¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿r‰í®&î¶*'†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›÷(žÚânëb¢Úý¿ß¢{¦·¿n‡rþf
[b]

cjpilot710(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Justin,

Every one on this list knows me. And they know I'm prejudice as hell about the two airplanes. As "JB" notes -its what your mission is that's going to be your bottom line (along with the price). However having flown most likely over a 100 flights in the back seat of Yaks - either as formation instructor/check pilot, been though acrobatics in both, I prefer the CJ-6 and I've owned mind over 21 years. Although the CJ is not thought of a acrobatic airplane, I've seen it do just about any maneuver a Yak can do. It's more forgiving. YES, it has limits (tail slides for one) but if your new to acrobatics - its a better airplane to start in. XC? Yep in a Yak you gota land every hour & a half. In my CJ I have to land every 2 hours. You see my personal bladder is only worth 2 hours - however I still have over an hour of reserve fuel onboard.
For lots of XC stuff, its very easy to install an auto pilot in a CJ (hell anyone can fly straight & level -let "George" do it.) but it'd play hell to find the space to put one in a Yak. (I've not heard of it anyway) IOW the CJ has airframe to grow into. In a Yak you don't dare let FOD, any FOD, get toward the tail.
There others on this list who will swear to God the great attributes of the Yak, and I will pick a fight with them because in the end it really depends on what you want. I had a very dear friend (and former long time Yak-52 owner) confess to me he wish he had bought a CJ first. So for straight acrobatic and nothing else go Yak. Better all around airplane? go to the CJ.

BTW a real sleeper left out of this is the Yak 18T. I've seen this airplane put on a very impressive low altitude routine and than after the show, the pilot load up a bunch of his & his wife's personal stuff and head for home. Not many around, but a neat airplane.

Jim "Pappy" Goolsby

In a message dated 9/4/2015 12:41:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jblake207(at)comcast.net writes:
Quote:

Bottom line on which aircraft to purchase is your primary mission. If your mission is to go out for an hour of hard acro, then the YAK is the way to go. If you don't plan to wander far from home base, YAK. If you don't need to carry much more than a shaving kit... YAK. If your mission is primarily to do formation flying, cross country to airshows with a GIB who always packs too many clothes and then some occasional acro, then the CJ is the way to go. Truth in lending, I'm a happy CJ owner and have never regretted the choice... Especially when on a cross country with a YAK that has to land every 1.5 hours for fuel. JB

Justin Drafts <draftsjust417(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks much,
Justin Drafts
Quote:
I have a great magazine article from the UK magazine Flyer, not that I'm biased, comparing the CJ and the Yak. It's from 96 so the costs per hour are a little out of date!

Colin
C-FTGZ

Quote:

Scott:

My only concern with the CJ is the landing gear lever. In the down position, I need to make sure my left leg does not bump up against it. Which, in turn, reduces the amount of side movement for the control stick. Not that critical unless you have a stiff left crosswind. In those instances, I just allow for it.

Thanks

Dennis Von Ruden

[/url]

Dennis Von Ruden
President
p [url=tel:800.533.0524]800.533.0524
| [url=tel:507.451.5510]507.451.5510[/url]
www.generalequip.com

[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/Generalequip] [/url] [url=https://twitter.com/Generalequip] [url=http://gblog.generalequip.com/][/url] Manufacturers of Light Construction Equipment

GECLSig.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  16778 Time(s)

GECLSig.jpg

facebook.png
 Description:

facebook.png

youtube.png
 Description:

youtube.png

linkedin.png
 Description:

linkedin.png

twitter.png
 Description:

twitter.png

blogger.png
 Description:

blogger.png

cjpilot710(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

You had pithiness? There is skin suave for that at Walmart.

In a message dated 9/4/2015 2:12:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, byronmfox(at)gmail.com writes:
Quote:

Blitz Fox 415-307-2405

On Sep 4, 2015, at 10:17 AM, Jon Blake <jblake207(at)comcast.net (jblake207(at)comcast.net)> wrote:
Quote:

¦·›~‰í²,ÞÙÊ%¢½4ÓM4}§r‹«‰êç{(º¸ž8^a© ŠËD™¨¥Šî™K¶ŒjÚèž',.+-溷¬5«â«h®Ú®Œ,zØ^™©ò.+-ºØ¥ŠØž²Ëœ…« ŠËTŸô®nÇ+Š›b¢p+r¯y'šÈC£ 塧{ ¬®Œ,x(Z´P>-¢ÈZæ§vkœ†kœ†j+y¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿5«â«h†¤.+-†Ûiÿü0Âf®‰ârÇ(›óZ¾(¶ŠØjBâ²ßÚ0Ñ8ÒIaäT1$š™è+y«\¢{^žÖ¥²†¯j)ZnW¯‰«ayg›ŠîšÆ¡çá¶Ú ýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¡¶Ú ýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¿h¸¬´*'¶¸›ºØ¨g›J+^N§“*.~Šò¢êàzw«¢ë,ºšh®Ó¶ÐëjY^.+-Ù¢¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿r‰í®&î¶*'†Ûiÿü0Âf®‰ârÇ(›÷(žÚânëb¢ Úý¿ß¢{ ¦·¿n‡rþf

====================================
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
ms.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com
tp://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[quote][b]

cjpilot710(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

OH dear God! I left out a very important word!!!!

In a message dated 9/4/2015 2:27:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cjpilot710(at)aol.com writes:
Quote:
There others on this list who will swear to God the great attributes of the Yak, and I will NOT pick a fight with them because in the end it really depends on what you want.
Geee I'd be needing check my six for eternity.

Jim "Pappy" Goolsby
[quote][b]

jblake207(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Retransmission... Please

Blitz Fox415-307-2405
[quote]Blitz, may just be my email, but the last two posts by you are coming thru blank... Or in olden terms... Carrier but no voice. JB

¦·›~‰í²,ÞÙÊ%¢½4ÓM4}§r‹«‰êç{(º¸ž­8^a© ŠËD™¨¥Šî™K¶ŒjÚèž',.+-æ­º·¬5«â«h®Ú®Œ,zØ^™©ò.+-ºØ¥ŠØž²Ëœ…« ŠËTŸô®nÇ+Š›b¢p+r¯y'š­ÈC£ 塧{ ¬®Œ,x(Z´P>-¢ÈZ­æ§vkœ†kœ†j+y¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿5«â«h­†¤.+-†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›óZ¾(¶ŠØjBâ²ßÚ0Ñ8ÒIaäT1$š™è+y«\¢{^žÖ¥²†¯j)ZnW¯‰«ayg›ŠîšÆ¡­çá¶Úýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¡¶Úýú+ºk&jÚèž',r‰¿h¸¬´*'¶¸›ºØ¨g›J+^N§“*.~Šò¢êàzw«¢ë,ºšh®Ó¶ÐëjY^.+-Ù¢¨kyøm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿r‰í®&î¶*'†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›÷(žÚânëb¢Úý¿ß¢{¦·¿n‡rþf
[b]

Viperdoc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Abbreviated to blank😎
Doc

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2015, at 12:55 PM, Mark Davis <markdavis(at)wbsnet.org (markdavis(at)wbsnet.org)> wrote:
[quote] <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Same here. Maybe Blitz is just a man of few words.... : )

Mark Davis
N44YK

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Jon Blake
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:17 AM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)

~�ރg(ӍӇqzn
Quote:

D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
ist"">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
//forums.matronics.com
ot;">http://www.matronics.com/contribution

[b]

Dawg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

richard.goode(at)russiana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

That was about 10 years ago, and the plane is now adored by its Austrian owner!

But, I do have a stalled 18 T project with Termikas which would be about $140,000 with new 430 HP engine; new MT prop; entire aircraft zero-timed; very lightweight; long-range fuel; full leather interior; inverted fuel and oil and a variety of other improvements, only excluding avionics.

Richard Goode Aerobatics
Rhodds Farm
Lyonshall
Hereford
HR5 3LW

Tel:  +44 (0) 1544 340120
Fax: +44 (0) 1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Richard Hess
Sent: 05 September 2015 11:51

Rich,

What would your demonstrator have cost? Just curious.

Richard Hess

President

International Jets, Inc.

Cell 404-964-4885

--

~WRD000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  823 Bytes
 Viewed:  16768 Time(s)

~WRD000.jpg

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: CJ Versus Yak 52 Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: