Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

don't archive!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zsmith3rd(at)earthlink.ne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: don't archive!!! Reply with quote

A short work week after a pleasant holiday weekend, nice weather, its Friday, the Corvair discussion has lost some heat in the last few hours, the next weekend is just around the corner......then Ed has to mention a root canal.

Take that back, Ed! That's downright unpleasant!

Zed/701/R912/took 13 hours but we hung the wings/do not archive

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
dredmoody(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: don't archive!!! Reply with quote

Not when I do them! You just need a nicer dentist.

Ed

PS: What? No bite on the guitar controversy? I am depressed.

---- Zed Smith <zsmith3rd(at)earthlink.net> wrote:
Quote:

A short work week after a pleasant holiday weekend, nice weather, its Friday, the Corvair discussion has lost some heat in the last few hours, the next weekend is just around the corner......then Ed has to mention a root canal.

Take that back, Ed! That's downright unpleasant!

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

John.Hines(at)craftontull

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: don't archive!!! Reply with quote

Can you use green scotchbrite pads on a Corvair?

John R. Hines
IT Manager
Crafton, Tull & Associates, Inc.
901 N. 47th Street, Suite 200
Rogers, AR 72756
Office: 479-878-2449
Mobile: 479-366-4783
Fax: 479-631-6224
John.Hines(at)craftontull.com
www.craftontull.com

Crafton, Tull & Associates, Inc. exists to anticipate and understand the needs of our clients and provide them with successful solutions.
--

Tommy Walker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: don't archive!!! Reply with quote

My first guitar cost $1.50. It was a Kay with a little problem with the body. I used a knife and gently cut the back off and then used damp cloths to soften the front and put it back into shape. I traded up to a well worn Gretsch and then to a Les Paul. I've owned several Fenders over the years. I think the Les Paul Deluxe is the best guitar ever made.

There are Gibson's and there are guitars. (Sorry, no Corvairs (Epiphones), Rotaxes(Rickenbackers), Subaru's (Yahamas), VW's (Peavey)). My apologies in advance to those who are offended by non-aviation posts.

These days, with my reduced hearing capacity, I get by with an old Elkhart (sp) Upright Bass.

When I'm down around Rayne, Lafayette and Crowley I listen to the bands at some of the Cajun joints. One of the best meals I had was Wild Duck Gumbo at the Acadia Parish School Board maintenance shop............

So there, I bit, er... gummed.

Absolutely, Positively, Mr Bowes.... Do Not Archive

Tommy Walker in Lower Slobovia
--

naumuk(at)alltel.net

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: don't archive!!! Reply with quote

Tommy-
You left out the Rolls of electrics- Paul Reed Smith. Now, I'm getting
out while the getting's good.
Bill
do not archive
---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: