Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Lynn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yakman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 am    Post subject: New Lynn Reply with quote

Thanks Gideon, I'm off to Riccarton late this week to get started

Andrew Park021 323182andrew.park(at)xtra.co.nzwww.faults.co.nzBox 107GreenhitheAuckland 

-------- Original message --------
Date: 14/06/2016 10:58 am (GMT+12:00)
To: andrew.park(at)xtra.co.nz
Cc: ryanelectrical(at)xtra.co.nz
Subject: FW: FW: New Lynn

Hi mate,

Just a note to let you know there is still no set date for the JB Lynn Mall relay. It
may happen after Riccarton has finished (mid-August) but that is all TBC.

Regards,

Gideon Sugarman | Project Manager
JB Hi-Fi New Zealand
+6421 1611790 | gideon.sugarman(at)jbhifi.co.nz

Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2016 10:19 PM

To: Gideon Sugarman

Subject: Re: FW: New Lynn

Hi Gideon, OK let me know when you want this done.  Ill need about a weeks notice to organize our lift.

How did you get on with the Wellington DVR issue?  Just to confirm, a replacement analogue DVR will cost Approx $1000.  Second option is to replace it with a 32 channel HD/Hybrid unit for about $2500.  This will allow up to 32 analogue cameras as you have
now or 32 HD cameras or a combination of both.  They are great units.  Let me know what you decide and I can get either underway....AJ

On 3/05/2016 4:51 p.m., Gideon Sugarman wrote:

Hi Andrew,

This is all good and has been approved by Chris. We’ll need to discuss further once we have a start date. I think it will be early July, but don’t hold me to
that!!

Bill - FYI.

Regards,

Gideon Sugarman | Project Manager
JB Hi-Fi New Zealand
+6421 1611790 |
gideon.sugarman(at)jbhifi.co.nz

Sent: Sunday, 1 May 2016 11:14 PM

To: Gideon Sugarman

Subject: New Lynn

Gideon, I called into New Lynn last week and checked the camera positions and the plan that you have supplied.  I suggest if you wish to go ahead with this it will be best if the job is done after hours as the ceiling is very high and a scissor lift would
be easier than using ladders.  Approx cost to do this would be Approx $1300 + GST.  Let me know if you would like to proceed....AJ

--

NOTICE: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. They may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or copyright material and are intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, print, use or disclose the information. If you have received this email in error, please contact the originator immediately by return email and delete the message. Neither JB Hi-Fi Limited nor any of
its related corporate bodies accepts any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment contained in, relating to, or in respect of, this email and any attachments. This notice should
not be deleted or altered. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--

NOTICE: This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. They may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or copyright material and are intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, print, use or disclose the information. If you have received this email in error, please contact the originator immediately by return email and delete the message. Neither JB Hi-Fi Limited nor any of
its related corporate bodies accepts any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment contained in, relating to, or in respect of, this email and any attachments. This notice should
not be deleted or altered. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: