Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leeward Flyin mid March

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ernie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Leeward Flyin mid March Reply with quote

As promised I have begun looking inot accomodating a flyin between AYS and S&F here in North Central Florida. I have discussed it with Jimmy Leeward and he said he will get back to me. Problem is we dont have fuel on the field. So we would have to fly to elsewhere for fuel.

Second Choice is X35 Dunnellon Fl. They are 15 miles west of Leeward. They have good ramp space and real cheap fuel. The airport supervisor really is excited about the prospect and seems eager to help. Very nice hotels are close by. They dont have fuel trucks but he said he would arrange for fuel trailers and would get help to fuel us and would offer a discount on fuel. He agreed to have plenty of oil on hand. The Yankke air force is based there and have agreed to host us in their very large hangar right next to the ramp. This seems like the best prospect.

On another note Williston is having a flyin in on Sat the 24th and they would love to have us, they said they would try to give us fuel for a 1 day formation flight for you local guys who want to come out for that.

Please contact me off list erniel29(at)gmail.com so I can get an idea of how many airplanes would be coming down and what dates in March would be best. Please try to RSVP as soon as possible since I need some time to arrange for vittles, hotels and transportation.

Ernie

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: