Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

video?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lcottrell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: video? Reply with quote

I know that I said that I was most likely done making video's, but last night while in the depths of boredom, and finding nothing to read on the list, I began looking at tutorials on the Cyberlink program. Most of them concern making little rocket ships with a sparkle trail to go across your screen, but there was one that mentioned "video enhancement". It will also "stabilize" the video as well. I have always been disappointed in the quality of the video's here in the desert. Most of the time that they are taken is in pretty inadequate light, therefore it is pretty flat. You guy's in the watered part of the world do not have that problem.

I had a few things that I wanted to see yesterday morning, and I took off early, just at sunrise. I took my Drift camera along out of habit more than anything. In looking at the footage, it was pretty flat and hazy, so I set it aside. After "watching the directions" on the editing program, I decided that the footage was the perfect sample to try the "enhancements" on. I made a short video, and saved it as it came from the camera, then made another with the enhanced version. The difference is fairly striking. The sky is still washed out, but the terrain looks better than any I have done.

Now I know this won't tell you how to build any part of your Kolb's, but it will show you what it is like to fly one. It seems to me that no one is doing much of anything any way.  

Compare this one with some of the other ones that I have done, and I think you will see that the pictures are a lot brighter and clearer. Perhaps I didn't waste my money on this program after all.

https://vimeo.com/100369914    -owyheeflyer
Larry

--
If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: