Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dropsy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjpilot710(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: dropsy! Reply with quote

I just watch the full video of Suddam taking the drop. Was not hard to watch at all. Drawing and quartering would have been better maybe but this will do.

Maybe this is the seamier side of my character which my wife swears borders on that of a Neanderthal, but in the slow evolution of human kind this is the Darwinian way of improving the spices. God just made us that way.

Bush is right this will not end the general killing but the bad guys are dyeing a lot faster than ours. (a GI friend sent me a video clip of some Iraqi who was about to fire off a RPG. The video was very clear as the rounds that him were all tracers. Two right though the chest and one though the head)

So my fellow human beings, rejoice in that this coming year we will not have to hear the babble from him that the press was so eager to report.

Hay Benlouaden! Did you hear they smeared the noose with pig fat?

Well I'm stuck in in ORD with the rain and snow and not able to get on a plane all day. So much for retirement. Happy New Year Guys and Gals. Now lets get some flying done!

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
viperdoc(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: dropsy! Reply with quote

I'm with you, Pappy! It's that fighter doc with fangs hanging thing! Still feel we can solve the entire Pursia and Nukes thing by simply giving them a ultimatem. Give up the nukes or look to the west to Teran at 0200 for your first ever sunrise in the west! At the sametime your 8 nuke sites will also disappear for 200 million years! Hope you like glass!
Anyway,
Happy New Year! We are winning this thing slowly...unless the Demoncrates turn tail run.
Doc

[quote] ---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: