Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

clear coat for latex paint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojavjoe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:11 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Hi, thought I would start a new thread.

I've investigated another product, Liquitex Gloss Varnish. Not really a varnish but a vinyl resin The company says it is suitable for exterior use as it is water proof and has uv protect-ants. It drys clear and tact free, sealing the tack inherent in latex paint. Before using allow paint to dry 3 - 5 days. It can be sprayed (thin water based with distiller water or Liquitex Airbrush Medium, solvent based with mineral spirits ) or brushed (be sure to use a very soft synthetic brush to prevent brush marks) It comes in two types: Removable, pros; removable with mineral spirits (good if you need to repair an area, remove clear coat, make repair, repaint and clear coat again), cons; solvent based, not as glossy as - Permanent, pros; water based, glossy, will probably withstand fuel spills, cons; not easily removed. There is a video on youtube under Liquitex gloss varnish. I have not used this product and all info is from my phone call to company rep. but at about $70.00 a gal.(at amazon) it seems a good bet for what I need. I intend to make a sample on peel ply and put it in the sun in my yard and let it weather the few months until I'm ready to finish my a/c.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Sounds like poly brush/spray/tone  but with UV block?   Wonder if pigments could be added making it a one or two coat product...?   Herb
On 01/01/2015 09:11 AM, mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net) wrote:

[quote] Hi, thought I would start a new thread.

I've investigated another product, Liquitex Gloss Varnish. Not really a varnish but a vinyl resin The company says it is suitable for exterior use as it is water proof and has uv protect-ants. It drys clear and tact free, sealing the tack inherent in latex paint. Before using allow paint to dry 3 - 5 days. It can be sprayed (thin water based with distiller water or Liquitex Airbrush Medium, solvent based with mineral spirits ) or brushed (be sure to use a very soft synthetic brush to prevent brush marks) It comes in two types: Removable, pros; removable with mineral spirits (good if you need to repair an area, remove clear coat, make repair, repaint and clear coat again), cons; solvent based, not as glossy as - Permanent, pros; water based, glossy, will probably withstand fuel spills, cons; not easily removed. There is a video on youtube under Liquitex gloss varnish. I have not used this product and all info is from my phone call to company rep. but at about $70.00 a gal.(at amazon) it seems a good bet for what I need. I intend to make a sample on peel ply and put it in the sun in my yard and let it weather the few months until I'm ready to finish my a/c.

Quote:

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

undoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Kolbers,

I've been following this thread somewhat and from the student's side of the issue, since I'm not approaching being an expert in this subject, one consideration I don't recall being addressed is the flexibility of these products.  If you spray or roll onto siding on a house, or a cabinet, the coated surface doesn't bend or flex, but the coating you're applying  to a wing will bend and flex many thousands of times per hour of flying.

Comments or observations......?

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner

On 1/1/2015 10:11 AM, mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net) wrote:

Quote:

I've investigated another product, Liquitex Gloss Varnish. Not really a varnish but a vinyl resin The company says it is suitable for exterior use as it is water proof and has uv protect-ants. It drys clear and tact free, sealing the tack inherent in latex paint. Before using allow paint to dry 3 - 5 days. It can be sprayed (thin water based with distiller water or Liquitex Airbrush Medium, solvent based with mineral spirits ) or brushed (be sure to use a very soft synthetic brush to prevent brush marks) It comes in two types: Removable, pros; removable with mineral spirits (good if you need to repair an area, remove clear coat, make repair, repaint and clear coat again), cons; solvent based, not as glossy as - Permanent, pros; water based, glossy, will probably withstand fuel spills, cons; not easily removed. There is a video on youtube under Liquitex gloss varnish. I have not used this product and all info is from my phone call to company rep. but at about $70.00 a gal.(at amazon) it seems a good bet for what I need. I intend to make a sample on peel ply and put it in the sun in my yard and let it weather the few months until I'm ready to finish my a/c.

Quote:

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com [quote][b]

Herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Just a thought...the flexing is not a bending motion...movement over a large area should not crack the paint.   In the case of Vinyl paints ...clear coats...it is flexible by design..Herb

On 01/01/2015 10:26 AM, David Kulp wrote:

[quote] Kolbers,

I've been following this thread somewhat and from the student's side of the issue, since I'm not approaching being an expert in this subject, one consideration I don't recall being addressed is the flexibility of these products.  If you spray or roll onto siding on a house, or a cabinet, the coated surface doesn't bend or flex, but the coating you're applying  to a wing will bend and flex many thousands of times per hour of flying.

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner

Quote:

Quote:

www.avast.com
Quote:

[b]

mojavjoe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

In reply to David and Herb

You can add the Liquitex acrylic paints. It was designed to seal canvases and is flexible.

To: "kolb-list" <kolb-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 11:26:56 AM
Subject: Re: clear coat for latex paint

Kolbers,

I've been following this thread somewhat and from the student's side of the issue, since I'm not approaching being an expert in this subject, one consideration I don't recall being addressed is the flexibility of these products. If you spray or roll onto siding on a house, or a cabinet, the coated surface doesn't bend or flex, but the coating you're applying to a wing will bend and flex many thousands of times per hour of flying.

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner

Quote:

I've investigated another product, Liquitex Gloss Varnish. Not really a varnish but a vinyl resin The company says it is suitable for exterior use as it is water proof and has uv protect-ants. It drys clear and tact free, sealing the tack inherent in latex paint. Before using allow paint to dry 3 - 5 days. It can be sprayed (thin water based with distiller water or Liquitex Airbrush Medium, solvent based with mineral spirits ) or brushed (be sure to use a very soft synthetic brush to prevent brush marks) It comes in two types: Removable, pros; removable with mineral spirits (good if you need to repair an area, remove clear coat, make repair, repaint and clear coat again), cons; solvent based, not as glossy as - Permanent, pros; water based, glossy, will probably withstand fuel spills, cons; not easily removed. There is a video on youtube under Liquitex gloss varnish. I have not used this product and all info is from my phone call to company rep. but at about $70.00 a gal.(at amazon) it seems a good bet for what I need. I intend to make a sample on peel ply and put it in the sun in my yard and let it weather the few months until I'm ready to finish my a/c.

Quote:

www.avast.com
Quote:

ic.com/" target=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.aeroelectric.com/">www.aeroelectric.com
arget=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.buildersbooks.com/">www.buildersbooks.com
lank data-mce-href="http://www.homebuilthelp.com/">www.homebuilthelp.com
lank data-mce-href="http://www.mypilotstore.com/">www.mypilotstore.com
data-mce-href="http://www.mrrace.com/">www.mrrace.com
//www.matronics.com/contribution" target=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
lb-List" target=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
; http://forums.matronics.com
=============

[quote][b]

John Hauck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Had an opportunity to spend some time with Ray Stitts at Sun and Fun 1993, the first year I flew my MKIII to Lakeland.  I had designed a tail cone, fabric covered, for the fuselage, right in front of the prop.  At 100 hours, it was coming apart.  I asked Ray what I could do to prevent this.

Mr Stitts told me paint/dope was just like a coat hanger wire.  It would bend many times, but eventually it would break.  What I had to do was stop the bending.  He suggested stuffing fiberglass insulation behind the fabric.  Instead, I cut the 4130 tube frame of the tail cone off the fuselage and replaced it with aluminum sheet.  No more drumming/bending problems.

I have fabric, dope, Polytone and aerothane paint on my MKIII that has been there since 1991.  The primary place the finish is cracking is immediately behind the leading edge tube of the horizontal stabilizers where the fabric has a sharp bend during vibration.  This is original covering.

There are a few other places where I am getting some cracks, but for the most part the Stitts (later Polyfiber) system is far exceeding my expectations with over 3,200.0 flight hours and about 23 years duration.

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama - Putting another log on the fire, and staying close to it today.

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David Kulp
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 10:27 AM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com

Kolbers,

I've been following this thread somewhat and from the student's side of the issue, since I'm not approaching being an expert in this subject, one consideration I don't recall being addressed is the flexibility of these products. If you spray or roll onto siding on a house, or a cabinet, the coated surface doesn't bend or flex, but the coating you're applying to a wing will bend and flex many thousands of times per hour of flying.

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner<![if !supportLineBreakNewLine]><![endif]>
Quote:

Quote:

<![if !supportLineBreakNewLine]><![endif]>

www.avast.com
Quote:
       -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --           (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Titus, Alabama
rowedenny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

The main covering snafu I see is when you can see light through a covering job. If you are looking up through your wing and can see the shadows of the
Structure, you better reconsider how you covered it.
Just sayin.

Dennis "Skid" RoweMk3, poly fiber with poly tone Rotax 670,
Leechburg, PA
On Jan 1, 2015, at 11:59 AM, "John Hauck" <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> 1024x768 <![endif]--> Clean false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--> <![endif]-->/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Had an opportunity to spend some time with Ray Stitts at Sun and Fun 1993, the first year I flew my MKIII to Lakeland. I had designed a tail cone, fabric covered, for the fuselage, right in front of the prop. At 100 hours, it was coming apart. I asked Ray what I could do to prevent this.

Mr Stitts told me paint/dope was just like a coat hanger wire. It would bend many times, but eventually it would break. What I had to do was stop the bending. He suggested stuffing fiberglass insulation behind the fabric. Instead, I cut the 4130 tube frame of the tail cone off the fuselage and replaced it with aluminum sheet. No more drumming/bending problems.

I have fabric, dope, Polytone and aerothane paint on my MKIII that has been there since 1991. The primary place the finish is cracking is immediately behind the leading edge tube of the horizontal stabilizers where the fabric has a sharp bend during vibration. This is original covering.

There are a few other places where I am getting some cracks, but for the most part the Stitts (later Polyfiber) system is far exceeding my expectations with over 3,200.0 flight hours and about 23 years duration.

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama - Putting another log on the fire, and staying close to it today.

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of David Kulp
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)

Kolbers,

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner
Quote:

Quote:

www.avast.com
Quote:
(And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)  the Contribution link below to find out more about
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

mojavjoe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

You missed the point Dennis, the clear coat goes over a painted surface to make it glossy

To: "kolb-list" <kolb-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 4:04:40 PM

The main covering snafu I see is when you can see light through a covering job. If you are looking up through your wing and can see the shadows of the
Just sayin.

Dennis "Skid" Rowe Mk3, poly fiber with poly tone Rotax 670,
Leechburg, PA

On Jan 1, 2015, at 11:59 AM, "John Hauck" <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Had an opportunity to spend some time with Ray Stitts at Sun and Fun 1993, the first year I flew my MKIII to Lakeland. I had designed a tail cone, fabric covered, for the fuselage, right in front of the prop. At 100 hours, it was coming apart. I asked Ray what I could do to prevent this.

Mr Stitts told me paint/dope was just like a coat hanger wire. It would bend many times, but eventually it would break. What I had to do was stop the bending. He suggested stuffing fiberglass insulation behind the fabric. Instead, I cut the 4130 tube frame of the tail cone off the fuselage and replaced it with aluminum sheet. No more drumming/bending problems.

I have fabric, dope, Polytone and aerothane paint on my MKIII that has been there since 1991. The primary place the finish is cracking is immediately behind the leading edge tube of the horizontal stabilizers where the fabric has a sharp bend during vibration. This is original covering.

john h
mkIII

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of David Kulp

Kolbers,

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner
Quote:

Quote:

www.avast.com
Quote:
-- Please Support Your Lists This Month --   -- Please Support Your Lists This Month -- -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --   (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!) November is the Annual List Fund Raiser. Click on
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
  -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
  (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!) November is the Annual List Fund Raiser. Click on
Quote:
  (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!) November is the Annual List Fund Raiser. Click on
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/quote]71

[quote][b]

pcarillonsr(at)neo.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

On 1/1/2015 11:47 AM, Herb wrote:

Quote:
Just a thought...the flexing is not a bending motion...movement over a large area should not crack the paint.   In the case of Vinyl paints ...clear coats...it is flexible by design..Herb

Herb, The data sheet for the S&W DTM states under flexibility that passed a test where the DTM was applied to some substrate and was bent 180 degrees around a 1/8" mandrel and passed.   That sounds pretty flexible.

Jack Carillon  Akron,  Ohio   1994 FSII
[quote][b]

John Hauck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

First airplane I built, Ultrastar, I painted with pigmented Polytone, then shot a couple coats of clear Aerothane with an added UV block.  Don't know how well that system worked for UV protection.  The US lasted a little over a year before I totaled it.

I was fortunate to have a friend who was head of the Home Economics Department at FSU at the time.  I sent here fabric samples to pull test on their sophisticated test equipment.  Those samples consisted of:

-Raw polyester Dacron.

-Processed polyester Dacron through finish coat that had not been subjected to UV.

-Processed polyester Dacron through finish coat that had been subjected to UV for about 18 months.

-I don't have the results handy at the moment, but they all tested near perfect.

If I can remember, I'll see if I can pull out the test results and share with you all.

Happy New Year!

john h
mkIII
Titus, Alabama

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Rowe
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 3:05 PM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com

Just sayin.
Dennis "Skid" Rowe
Mk3, poly fiber with poly tone Rotax 670,

Leechburg, PA

[quote] [b]

Titus, Alabama
rowedenny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: clear coat for latex paint Reply with quote

Joe,
I wasn't referring to any other posts or points. Just making an observation. Have seen some otherwise beautiful Kolbs on Barnstormers from time to time and was bummed to see you could see light through the fabric.

Dennis "Skid" RoweMk3, Rotax 670,
Leechburg, PA
On Jan 1, 2015, at 4:14 PM, mojavjoe(at)comcast.net (mojavjoe(at)comcast.net) wrote:
[quote]You missed the point Dennis, the clear coat goes over a painted surface to make it glossy

From: "Dennis Rowe" <rowedenny(at)windstream.net (rowedenny(at)windstream.net)>
To: "kolb-list" <kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)>
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 4:04:40 PM

Just sayin.

Dennis "Skid" Rowe Mk3, poly fiber with poly tone Rotax 670,
Leechburg, PA

Quote:

Had an opportunity to spend some time with Ray Stitts at Sun and Fun 1993, the first year I flew my MKIII to Lakeland. I had designed a tail cone, fabric covered, for the fuselage, right in front of the prop.  At 100 hours, it was coming apart. I asked Ray what I could do to prevent this.

Mr Stitts told me paint/dope was just like a coat hanger wire.  It would bend many times, but eventually it would break. What I had to do was stop the bending. He suggested stuffing fiberglass insulation behind the fabric. Instead, I cut the 4130 tube frame of the tail cone off the fuselage and replaced it with aluminum sheet. No more drumming/bending problems.

john h
mkIII

Kolbers,

Dave Kulp
Bethlehem, PA

Ex FlagFly owner
Quote:

Quote:

www.avast.com
Quote:
  (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!) the Contribution link below to find out more about this year's Terrific Free Incentive Gifts provided by:   * AeroElectric www.aeroelectric.com * The Builder's Bookstore www.buildersbooks.com * HomebuiltHELP www.homebuilthelp.com * My Pilot Store www.mypilotstore.com  * Race Consulting www.mrrace.comhttp://www.matronics.com/contribution   - The Kolb-List Email Forum -http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List   - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -http://forums.matronics.com
Quote:

D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
ot;">www.aeroelectric.com
books.com"">www.buildersbooks.com
quot;">www.homebuilthelp.com
quot;">www.mypilotstore.com
">www.mrrace.com
ot;">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
List"">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
//forums.matronics.com

_blank data-mce-href="http://www.aeroelectric.com/">www.aeroelectric.com
/" target=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.buildersbooks.com/">www.buildersbooks.com
=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.homebuilthelp.com/">www.homebuilthelp.com
=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.mypilotstore.com/">www.mypilotstore.com
ank data-mce-href="http://www.mrrace.com/">www.mrrace.com
blank data-mce-href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
get=_blank data-mce-href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
a-mce-href="http://forums.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com

Quote:

ot;">www.aeroelectric.com
books.com"">www.buildersbooks.com
quot;">www.homebuilthelp.com
quot;">www.mypilotstore.com
">www.mrrace.com
ot;">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
List"">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
//forums.matronics.com

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: