Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Procedure police

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrickjladd(at)hotmail.c

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Procedure police Reply with quote

John,
you took so long jumping on this one I thought you must be on a Xcountry
somewhere and out of touch.
Yes it is a Kolb list, not exclusively a Kolb BUILDERS list, but a list for
Kolb owners and flyers. Surprisingly there are some listers who are not
enthused by the never ending discussion of adding primer bulbs and pumps to
an engine which works perfectly well straight from the makers without them.
Fine if that is what turns you on. But there are others who would like to
talk about flying occasionally. See how popular the flying videos are.
People have adventures, mischances, experiences which are not only
interesting but often instructive of the `I learned about flying from that`
genre. Your own stories of your Xcountries are fascinating if a little too
short. When I was dithering about my proposed Spitfire flight several
listers posted urging me to go for it and TELL THE LIST ABOUT IT
AFTERWARDS. A few yarns about something other than how to straighten gear
legs will not signal the end of the list as we know it. It will be a short
diversion and then we shall be back to the usual fare. No one wishes to
change the basic format of the list, it has survived and proved itself, but
it would be interesting to hear other listers flying experiences sometimes.
Cheers

Pat
--

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
yellowbird1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Procedure police Reply with quote

Perhaps my previous post on a couple of back seat rides has inspired some of the recent posts concerning Kolb relatedness. Please allow me to correct my post.

Bla bla bla bla back seat ride in non Kolb aircraft bla bla bla. Bla bla bla bla another back seat ride in another non Kolb aircraft bla bla bla. Even though both of these aircraft were not Kolb aircraft I had a great time and I still enjoy flying, riding in, and reading about Kolb airplanes and I am sure my dad (who was the pilot of the B-57) would love flying a Kolb as well.

Now the corrected post is a Kolb post as Kolb is mentioned not just once but five times.

Thank you very much.
Make it a great day.
Reduce your stress, go fly.

Brad

[quote] On Aug 19, 2015, at 03:23, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com> wrote:

John,
you took so long jumping on this one I thought you must be on a Xcountry somewhere and out of touch.
Yes it is a Kolb list, not exclusively a Kolb BUILDERS list, but a list for Kolb owners and flyers. Surprisingly there are some listers who are not enthused by the never ending discussion of adding primer bulbs and pumps to an engine which works perfectly well straight from the makers without them. Fine if that is what turns you on. But there are others who would like to talk about flying occasionally. See how popular the flying videos are. People have adventures, mischances, experiences which are not only interesting but often instructive of the `I learned about flying from that` genre. Your own stories of your Xcountries are fascinating if a little too short. When I was dithering about my proposed Spitfire flight several listers posted urging me to go for it and TELL THE LIST ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS. A few yarns about something other than how to straighten gear legs will not signal the end of the list as we know it. It will be a short diversion and then we shall be back to the usual fare. No one wishes to change the basic format of the list, it has survived and proved itself, but it would be interesting to hear other listers flying experiences sometimes.
Cheers

Pat
--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

patrickjladd(at)hotmail.c

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Procedure police Reply with quote

Nice one, Brad
. Pat
--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: