Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flymikey1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:27 am    Post subject: Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15 Reply with quote

Please drop me from the list. I no longer have a Kolb.
thank you
Michael velemirov

--

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
tim_hrib(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15 Reply with quote

may an Atheist reply?
I find all religion to be nothing more than fairy tale. my concern here is - what does anyone's religious beliefs haave to do with Kolb ultralights? ... Tim

[quote]
----------------------

1. 08:35 AM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Jason Omelchuck)
2. 08:53 AM - Re: Re: Edit Subject Line (Herb)
3. 09:26 AM - Re: do not archive (Airknocker)
4. 09:41 AM - Re: do not archive (Matt Dralle)
5. 02:47 PM - Re: Re: do not archive (Stuart Harner)
6. 03:10 PM - Re: Painting trim (GARY JINDRA)
7. 05:55 PM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Richard Pike)
8. 06:07 PM - Re: Kolb-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 08/18/15 (Ed Hase)
9. 07:12 PM - Re: Painting trim (Herb)
10. 07:15 PM - Re: legs (Flylawnchairs)

________________________________ Message 1 _____________________________________

Time: 08:35:25 AM PST US
Subject: Re: Edit Subject Line

Richard P.

If you believe this tag line

"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and
those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman
in the video.

FWIW
Jason

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446189#446189

________________________________ Message 2 _____________________________________

Time: 08:53:19 AM PST US
Subject: Re: Re: Edit Subject Line

I have met Brother Pike...a fine gentleman! Instantly likeable....

Richard is tops in my book for contributing unselfishly to the
list... I have learned a lot reading his post...

Finally...when Richard and millions like him...are gone,,,what then ?

My byline if I could figure how to do it...would be " The most
dangerous man in America; Any honest man with principle"!! Herb

Little more Tolerance would not hurt...
On 08/20/2015 10:34 AM, Jason Omelchuck wrote:
>
> Richard P.
>
> If you believe this tag line
>
> "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and
>
> Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman
in the video.
>
> FWIW
> Jason
>
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446189#446189
>
>

________________________________ Message 3 _____________________________________

Time: 09:26:22 AM PST US
Subject: Re: do not archive

FYI a search on the word "archive" just pulled this post up.

I guess all those who type "do not archive" are just wasting electrons.
[Wink]

--------
&quot;I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me&quot; - Josh
Wedon

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446193#446193

________________________________ Message 4 _____________________________________

Time: 09:41:43 AM PST US

The Do Not Archive flag only applies to the Email distribution of the List form
data, namely the historic List data you would find here:

http://www.matronics.com/archives

It doesn't really apply to the Forums version of the Lists because the data on
the Forums isn't really "archived" per say.

Matt Dralle
Matronics List Admin

--------
Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446194#446194

________________________________ Message 5 _____________________________________

Time: 02:47:03 PM PST US
Subject: RE: Re: do not archive

Matt,

Inside baseball curiosity here.

So there are two databases of messages?

The forum database that is complete and gets searched by the search
function, then the archive database that is the truncated (missing the "do
not archive" messages)?

With all the forums you host there must be multiple servers with raid arrays
I am guessing?

Stuart
IT guy in a past life.

Do not archive

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

lcottrell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15 Reply with quote

I have been known to be rude to Jehovah Witnesses, but they were pushy. I also have never felt the need to have a tag line other than "Do not archive", but I am having a hard time understanding why Richards tag line bothers you all to the point that you have to berate him for it. For crying out loud, don't read the damn thing if it bothers you that much. You can even go so far as to block his messages to your email, but I have found him to be helpful. Go do something worth while, wash your plane or something.enough for crying out loud,
Larry
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Tim Hrib <tim_hrib(at)hotmail.com (tim_hrib(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
[quote]  may an Atheist reply?
                                        I find all religion to be nothing more than fairy tale. my concern here is - what does anyone's religious beliefs haave to do with Kolb ultralights? ... Tim

[quote]
----------------------

1. 08:35 AM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Jason Omelchuck)
2. 08:53 AM - Re: Re: Edit Subject Line (Herb)
3. 09:26 AM - Re: do not archive (Airknocker)
4. 09:41 AM - Re: do not archive (Matt Dralle)
5. 02:47 PM - Re: Re: do not archive (Stuart Harner)
6. 03:10 PM - Re: Painting trim (GARY JINDRA)
7. 05:55 PM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Richard Pike)
8. 06:07 PM - Re: Kolb-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 08/18/15 (Ed Hase)
9. 07:12 PM - Re: Painting trim (Herb)
10. 07:15 PM - Re: legs (Flylawnchairs)

________________________________ Message 1 _____________________________________

Time: 08:35:25 AM PST US
Subject: Re: Edit Subject Line
From: "Jason Omelchuck" <jason(at)trek-tech.com (jason(at)trek-tech.com)>

Richard P.

If you believe this tag line

"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and

Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman
in the video.

FWIW
Jason

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446189#446189

________________________________ Message 2 _____________________________________

Time: 08:53:19 AM PST US
Subject: Re: Re: Edit Subject Line

I have met Brother Pike...a fine gentleman! Instantly likeable....

Richard is tops in my book for contributing unselfishly to the
list... I have learned a lot reading his post...

Finally...when Richard and millions like him...are gone,,,what then ?

My byline if I could figure how to do it...would be " The most
dangerous man in America; Any honest man with principle"!! Herb

Little more Tolerance would not hurt...
On 08/20/2015 10:34 AM, Jason Omelchuck wrote:
>
> Richard P.
>
> If you believe this tag line
>
> "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and
>
> Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman
in the video.
>
> FWIW
> Jason
>
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446189#446189
>
>

________________________________ Message 3 _____________________________________

Time: 09:26:22 AM PST US
From: "Airknocker" <airknocker(at)harnerfarm.net (airknocker(at)harnerfarm.net)>

FYI a search on the word "archive" just pulled this post up.

I guess all those who type "do not archive" are just wasting electrons.
[Wink]

--------
&quot;I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me&quot; - Josh
Wedon

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446193#446193

________________________________ Message 4 _____________________________________

Time: 09:41:43 AM PST US
Subject: Kolb-List: Re: do not archive
From: "Matt Dralle" <dralle(at)matronics.com (dralle(at)matronics.com)>

The Do Not Archive flag only applies to the Email distribution of the List form
data, namely the historic List data you would find here:

http://www.matronics.com/archives

It doesn't really apply to the Forums version of the Lists because the data on
the Forums isn't really "archived" per say.

Matt Dralle
Matronics List Admin

--------
Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=446194#446194

________________________________ Message 5 _____________________________________

Time: 02:47:03 PM PST US
From: "Stuart Harner" <stuart(at)harnerfarm.net (stuart(at)harnerfarm.net)>
Subject: RE: Re: do not archive

Matt,

Inside baseball curiosity here.

So there are two databases of messages?

The forum database that is complete and gets searched by the search
function, then the archive database that is the truncated (missing the "do
not archive" messages)?

With all the forums you host there must be multiple servers with raid arrays
I am guessing?

Stuart
IT guy in a past life.

Do not archive

--

George Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15 Reply with quote

lcottrell wrote:
. . .S N I P . . . For crying out loud, don't read the damn thing if it bothers you that much. You can even go so far as to block his messages to your email, but I have found him to be helpful. Go do something worth while, wash your plane or something.enough for crying out loud,
Larry
. . . . S N I P . . .

At the risk of offending someone......
To you Larry, I say AMEN

http://www.oh2fly.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
yellowbird1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Kolb-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/20/15 Reply with quote

Hear hear. Well said Mr. Cottrell. For cryn out loud, get over your self and grow some thicker skin. Brad
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

-- President Ronald Reagan

[quote]On Aug 21, 2015, at 19:08 , Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
I have been known to be rude to Jehovah Witnesses, but they were pushy. I also have never felt the need to have a tag line other than "Do not archive", but I am having a hard time understanding why Richards tag line bothers you all to the point that you have to berate him for it. For crying out loud, don't read the damn thing if it bothers you that much. You can even go so far as to block his messages to your email, but I have found him to be helpful. Go do something worth while, wash your plane or something.enough for crying out loud,
Larry

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Tim Hrib <tim_hrib(at)hotmail.com (tim_hrib(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:[quote] may an Atheist reply? I find all religion to be nothing more than fairy tale. my concern here is - what does anyone's religious beliefs haave to do with Kolb ultralights? ... Tim >> ----------------------> > 1. 08:35 AM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Jason Omelchuck)> 2. 08:53 AM - Re: Re: Edit Subject Line (Herb)> 3. 09:26 AM - Re: do not archive (Airknocker)> 4. 09:41 AM - Re: do not archive (Matt Dralle)> 5. 02:47 PM - Re: Re: do not archive (Stuart Harner)> 6. 03:10 PM - Re: Painting trim (GARY JINDRA)> 7. 05:55 PM - Re: Edit Subject Line (Richard Pike)> 8. 06:07 PM - Re: Kolb-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 08/18/15 (Ed Hase)> 9. 07:12 PM - Re: Painting trim (Herb)> 10. 07:15 PM - Re: legs (Flylawnchairs)> > > > ________________________________ Message 1 _____________________________________> > > Time: 08:35:25 AM PST US> Subject: Re: Edit Subject Line> From: "Jason Omelchuck" <jason(at)trek-tech.com (jason(at)trek-tech.com)>> > > Richard P.> > If you believe this tag line> > "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and> those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"> > Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman> in the video.> > FWIW> Jason> > > Read this topic online here:> > Herbgh(at)nctc.com (Herbgh(at)nctc.com)>> Subject: Re: Re: Edit Subject Line> > > I have met Brother Pike...a fine gentleman! Instantly likeable....> > Richard is tops in my book for contributing unselfishly to the > list... I have learned a lot reading his post...> > Finally...when Richard and millions like him...are gone,,,what then ?> > My byline if I could figure how to do it...would be " The most > dangerous man in America; Any honest man with principle"!! Herb> > Little more Tolerance would not hurt...> On 08/20/2015 10:34 AM, Jason Omelchuck wrote:> >> > Richard P.> >> > If you believe this tag line> >> > "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and> those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"> >> > Is kind, generous and loving I believe you have a ways to go to be like the gentleman> in the video.> >> > FWIW> > Jason> >> >> > Read this topic online here:> >> > airknocker(at)harnerfarm.net (airknocker(at)harnerfarm.net)>> > > FYI a search on the word "archive" just pulled this post up.> > I guess all those who type "do not archive" are just wasting electrons.> [Wink]> > --------> &quot;I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me&quot; - Josh> Wedon> > > Read this topic online here:> > dralle(at)matronics.com (dralle(at)matronics.com)>> > > The Do Not Archive flag only applies to the Email distribution of the List form> data, namely the historic List data you would find here: > > stuart(at)harnerfarm.net (stuart(at)harnerfarm.net)>> Subject: RE: Re: do not archive> > > Matt,> > Inside baseball curiosity here. > > So there are two databases of messages?> > The forum database that is complete and gets searched by the search> function, then the archive database that is the truncated (missing the "do> not archive" messages)?> > With all the forums you host there must be multiple servers with raid arrays> I am guessing?> > Stuart> IT guy in a past life.> > Do not archive> > > --

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: