Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuel valve - placard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stabelvej9(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Hi
Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years …) without a placard on my fuel valve saying “Main”, “Reserve” … Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can “borrow” ?

It is the original fuel valve.

Gert Dalgaard
OY-GDS / Mono / 914 / Woodcomp / 600+ hrs
[img]cid:054E418C-5B20-4146-9D8C-90CA73225E42(at)domain_not_set.invalid[/img]

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List

ukendt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.37 KB
 Viewed:  3426 Time(s)

ukendt.jpg

davidjoyce(at)doctors.org

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Gert, Why not keep it simple and just have 'OFF', 'MAIN' & 'RESERVE'?
REGARDS, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2016-01-09 17:06, Gert Dalgaard Srensen wrote:
Quote:
Hi
Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years ...) without a placard on my fuel valve saying "Main", "Reserve" ... Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can "borrow" ?

Gert Dalgaard

[img]cid:145235994356914107a20c6709462797(at)doctors.org.uk[/img]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

ukendt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.37 KB
 Viewed:  3426 Time(s)

ukendt.jpg

stabelvej9(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Yes, why not?I was thinking, that there guaranteed is someone in Europa Community, who have spend a weekend on designing a placard in “Word” … Smile
Regsrds
GET

Quote:
Den 9. jan. 2016 kl. 18.19 skrev davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk (davidjoyce(at)doctors.org.uk):

Gert, Why not keep it simple and just have 'OFF', 'MAIN' & 'RESERVE'?
REGARDS, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2016-01-09 17:06, Gert Dalgaard Sørensen wrote:
Quote:
Hi
Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years ...) without a placard on my fuel valve saying "Main", "Reserve" ... Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can "borrow" ?

Gert Dalgaard

<ukendt.jpg>

rlborger(at)mac.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Gert,
Maybe this will help:

[img]cid:0226EB0C-7CE9-4A66-A5A2-B63031F920FE[/img]

Blue skies & tailwinds,Bob BorgerEuropa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP3705 Lynchburg Dr.Corinth, TX 76208-5331Cel: 817-992-1117rlborger(at)mac.com (rlborger(at)mac.com)

On Jan 9, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Gert Dalgaard Sørensen <stabelvej9(at)gmail.com (stabelvej9(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Hi
Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years …) without a placard on my fuel valve saying “Main”, “Reserve” … Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can “borrow” ?

Gert Dalgaard
<ukendt.jpg>

main.php.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  285.19 KB
 Viewed:  3410 Time(s)

main.php.jpg

ptag.dev(at)tiscali.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Hi! Raimo and Girls,
Ok with you posting here.  Happy New Year . Saw Your Pics.OK
Regards but love to the girls !
Bob H  G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Raimo Toivio
Sent: 12 January 2016 09:57
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Fuel valve - placard

Testing mailing list.

Terveisin,
[img]cid:image001.gif(at)01D14D24.0784A530[/img]
Raimo Toivio
raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi)
+358 40 590 1450

RWM-SYSTEMS
-älykästä informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980

FLYING BREWERY
-only beer in the world brewed to aircraft standards

[img]cid:image002.gif(at)01D14D24.0784A530[/img]

37500 Lempäälä
FINLAND
p. 03 - 3753 777

www.rwm.fi
www.flyingbreweryfinland.fi
info(at)rwm.fi (info(at)rwm.fi)

9.1.2016, 19:06, Gert Dalgaard Sørensen kirjoitti:
Quote:

Hi

Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years …) without a placard on my fuel valve saying “Main”, “Reserve” …
Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can “borrow” ?

Gert Dalgaard

[img]cid:image003.jpg(at)01D14D24.0784A530[/img]

image001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 KB
 Viewed:  3373 Time(s)

image001.gif

image002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 KB

image002.gif

image003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28 KB

image003.jpg

rlborger(at)mac.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Fuel valve - placard Reply with quote

Good evening Raimo!
I can confirm that your message is visible on the Europa List.

I do receive a copy of any message that I send to the list. Sometimes it end up in Junk Mail but I receive a copy.

You are developing quite a classy airport there! I wish that I could be a frequent visitor to EFRT. It’s a bit far from Texas though.

Airplanes during the day and a fine brew or two in the evening would be excellent.

I am hoping that we can return to Europe again in 2018. I would love to visit Finland!

Best wishes from Texas!

Blue skies & tailwinds,Bob BorgerEuropa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP3705 Lynchburg Dr.Corinth, TX 76208-5331Cel: 817-992-1117rlborger(at)mac.com (rlborger(at)mac.com)
On Jan 12, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi)> wrote:
Good Evening, Bob!All the best also to you for 2016!Thanks for reply. Pls confirm my message was visible on the Europa list, not only on the Digest Service.Earlier when I wrote to the List, I got always a copy from my message. Do you get a copy or have they changed system? BTW when you wrote, there are always (like now) to similar messages from you.***You remember the farmer´s field behind our house? Finally we realised our dreams and built a permanently strip, actually two of them. 03/21 500 m long and 12/30 350 m long. I prefer 21 for take off and landings to 12/30. That 350 metres start form the lake and stops to the road. No problem. We took several power and telephone cables off, build a tower, installed markings and now we are building lights for runways. Code is EFRT (not in the system yet) and radio 123,450. We have an asphalted apron area and a Follow Me -car also. Couple of wind socks and digital huge display on the twr wall showing wind speed and direction + UTC time.So far, we haven´t seen any Europas landing here except me. Who will be first Europa visitor? <Europa_Xmas_2015_landing6 (Mobile).jpg>Short final to 30 over frozen lake (our home is on right).<P1040025 (Mobile).JPG>Backtrack 21 home.<P1040027 (Mobile).JPG>Marke is flying great with her LamcoCub, this is her take off a year ago.<Take_off_Xmas_2014_SE-VAY_small.jpg>Come here and get some Flying Brewery -beer- only beer in the world brewed to aircraft standards by pilots to pilots and also to normal people!<FB_sixpack_2015 (Mobile).jpg>
Terveisin,<allekirjoitus_raimo.gif>Raimo Toivio (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi)raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi) +358 40 590 1450RWM-SYSTEMS-älykästä informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980 FLYING BREWERY-only beer in the world brewed to aircraft standards <aaa.gif>37500 LempääläFINLANDp. 03 - 3753 777info(at)rwm.fi (info(at)rwm.fi)
12.1.2016, 12:28, Bob Harrison kirjoitti:
Quote:
Hi! Raimo and Girls,
Ok with you posting here. Happy New Year . Saw Your Pics.OK
Regards but love to the girls !
Bob H G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Raimo ToivioSent: 12 January 2016 09:57To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: Re: Fuel valve - placard

Testing mailing list.Terveisin,<Mail Attachment.gif>Raimo Toivio (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi)raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi (raimo.toivio(at)rwm.fi) +358 40 590 1450RWM-SYSTEMS-älykästä informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980 FLYING BREWERY-only beer in the world brewed to aircraft standards <Mail Attachment.gif>37500 LempääläFINLANDp. 03 - 3753 777info(at)rwm.fi (info(at)rwm.fi)

9.1.2016, 19:06, Gert Dalgaard Sørensen kirjoitti:

Quote:
Hi

Happy New Year

I have been flying for some time (read: some years …) without a placard on my fuel valve saying “Main”, “Reserve” …
Have anyone a nice design for a placard I can “borrow” ?

Gert Dalgaard

<Mail Attachment.jpeg>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: