Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great big ole landing strip...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: great big ole landing strip... Reply with quote

Ouch! 

I see that ad on Barnstormers...send engine and I will sell it for you...make it good as new...something like that...
   He indicated that you lived nearby...though following the chatter over the years...with some of you guys flying there...I still did not remember where it was located...Herb

On 02/27/2017 11:33 PM, Larry Cottrell wrote:

Quote:

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Herb <Herbgh(at)nctc.com (Herbgh(at)nctc.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Do not know when...the Gull flyer just bought a 503 from me...though I told him that you might still have one...he knows you...Russell is his given name...said he had not seen you for a couple of years... Something about you living out in the middle of no where?? Smile   Herb
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I allowed myself to get taken to the cleaners with that engine by sending it to a guy in Willamina Or. that goes through the engines and sells them at a cut rate price and gives the old owner what is left over from the overhaul of the engine. Not likely to do that again, but it was still better than having it sit on a shelf with every thing drying up in it.

As for living in the middle of nowhere, I only live about 36 airmiles from that spot that he landed. The best part of it is that there are very few idiots near me. Smile

take care,
Larry 
Quote:

Quote:

--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

Quote:
--
"Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny."

Aristotle

--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

--
"Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny."

Aristotle

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: