Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TeamRV Request posted to TeamRV mailing list ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jclarkmail(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: TeamRV Request posted to TeamRV mailing list ... Reply with quote

SERV Formation members ("Palmetto Flight" etc), I posted this to the TeamRV list a day or so ago.

In case some of you who are formation participants are NOT subscribed to that list, I figured I would post it here. There has been quite a bit of (positive) response so far and if I include the "Carolina Crew", we might be able to have somewhere between 8-12 ships (if not more!). I am SURE the RVs will represent the largest group of flyers we have at the show. And there is a chance they could be the BEST! (There **might** be some stiff military "competition")

So far, we have participants checking in from GA, TX, SC and OH. I suspect NC will be represented as well. Smile

Kahuna has been traveling but I am sure he will sort things out over time. As mentioned in the note, more details later as they unfold. Just a heads up.

Finally, a certain well executed "air race" here in SC was previously (tentatively) scheduled on that date but that is being "adjusted" so that we (Palmetto Flight) along with as many of our other formation buddies as possible, will get the chance to "participate" in that as well. This time I am *hoping* to race!

James
<note posted follows>
=========================================================================

Having now run this by Kahuna,

I would like to "officially" request the participation of the "TeamRV Formation Demonstration Team" (and its affiliates/friends/buddies) at "Thunder at Fort Jackson", May 19th of 2007. The typical accommodations would apply.

The traditional November Celebrate Freedom effort where TeamRV has been a hit in the past was rescheduled to later due to the desire to have it at the large military training base (Fort Jackson) here in Columbia.

We anticipate the participation by several military demo teams along with a lot of other air action and a massive ground show.

All staging will be done from GA airports for GA and military airports for military participants. There is no airfield at the "Fort" but it is only 2 **minutes** from Columbia-Owens Downtown (KCUB) by RV. Actually there *used* to be a strip there and there will be some clearing to "define" an area for flight but it is probably going to be too tight to try even if we could get permission.

The airspace will **probably** be waivered airspace.

I will provide more info as things evolve.
Thanks,

James
Board Member,
Celebrate Freedom Foundation Board
--
This is an alternate email. Please continue to email me at james(at)nextupventures.com (james(at)nextupventures.com) .
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: