Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lenleg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

Guys:

Picked up the merchandise this morning ... have not gone through it.

Palmetto Flight is planning a formation practice on Sunday afternoon at Monroe (EQY) at 1:30pm ... I will bring the stuff with me .. you are welcome to pick it up there before we start flying.

Larry Bowen and I have been considering having a Xmas party/gathering .... if we go through the efforts of putting this together .. will you come ???

More than welcome to have it at my hanger ... INT is not the best place though ... lack of parking for airplanes and access to ramp for dirivers ...

They may be willing to give us the meeting area in the main terminal ... park airplanes below the tower on the apron area and we could be inside in the warmth ??? Suggest we have a fly market also ... I know I have lots of stuff left over that I would love to sell ... I suppose almost everyone does ... we could set up tables and would be a great opportunity for builders (and flyers) to get good deals on extras !!!

Let Larry or myself know what you think ???

Len
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
flyguy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

Great idea...suggest you consider EQY. lots of ramp
space meeting space/ceep fuel. I can arrange if it
fits. RR
--- Lenleg(at)aol.com wrote:

Quote:
Guys:

Picked up the merchandise this morning ... have not
gone through it.

Palmetto Flight is planning a formation practice on
Sunday afternoon at
Monroe (EQY) at 1:30pm ... I will bring the stuff
with me .. you are welcome to
pick it up there before we start flying.

Larry Bowen and I have been considering having a
Xmas party/gathering ....
if we go through the efforts of putting this
together .. will you come ???

More than welcome to have it at my hanger ... INT is
not the best place
though ... lack of parking for airplanes and access
to ramp for dirivers ...

They may be willing to give us the meeting area in
the main terminal ...
park airplanes below the tower on the apron area and
we could be inside in the
warmth ??? Suggest we have a fly market also ... I
know I have lots of stuff
left over that I would love to sell ... I suppose
almost everyone does ... we
could set up tables and would be a great opportunity
for builders (and
flyers) to get good deals on extras !!!

Len

Cheap talk?

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

paulf(at)ncsu.edu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

I’ll try to come if you holdit.

Do not archive

Paul D. Franzon

From: owner-rvsoutheast-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rvsoutheast-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Lenleg(at)aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 12:18 PM
To: rvsoutheast-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party

Guys:

Picked up the merchandise this morning .. have not gone through it.

Palmetto Flight is planning a formation practice on Sunday afternoon at Monroe (EQY) at 1:30pm ... I will bring the stuff with me .. you are welcome to pick it up there before we start flying.

Larry Bowen and I have been considering having a [b]Xmas party/gathering[/b] .... if we go through the efforts of putting this together .. will you come ???

More than welcome to have it at my hanger .. INT is not the best place though ... lack of parking for airplanes and access to ramp for dirivers ...

They may be willing to give us the meeting area in the main terminal ... park airplanes below the tower on the apron area and we could be inside in the warmth ??? Suggest we have a fly market also ... I know I have lots of stuff left over that I would love to sell .. I suppose almost everyone does ... we could set up tables and would be a great opportunity for builders (and flyers) to get good deals on extras !!!

Len
Quote:
www.aeroelectric.com
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Ron Schreck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

Have to got to ILM on Sunday if weather holds. Sorry. How about
Saturday?

Smokey

--

Ron Schreck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

What about Twin Lakes!

Smokey
[quote]
--

Larry Bowen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

That's possible.

But I also wonder if an after-holiday party would be better. Schedules
are tight now. We're are likely doing something New Years day at the
coast. January - March are a little slow for aviation events. Etc....
Just a thought....... ***What does everyone else think?***

--
Larry Bowen
Larry(at)BowenAero.com
http://BowenAero.com

Ron Schreck wrote:
[quote] What about Twin Lakes!

Smokey

--

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

Do it I'll come
Tad
[quote] ---

ddavenport5(at)nc.rr.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: SERV Merchandise is In / Xmas Party Reply with quote

If I'm in town, I'll try to make it.

David Davenport
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: