Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New YAK 52W owner N90GC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig(at)ustek.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: New YAK 52W owner N90GC Reply with quote

Just wanted to introduce myself. Yesterday I became the proud owner of a YAK 52K serial 9912205, tail N90GC. I picked up the aircraft in Kansas City and flew it back to Ohio. The aircraft is now based at the Union County airport in Marysville Ohio (MRT). Special thanks to Stephen Beaver who accompanied me to Kansas, went over the aircraft from spinner to tail for the pre-buy. Steve also flew back with me in the YAK giving me training all along 525 mile trip.

I'm sure there will be a few things I'll want to do the aircraft in the upcoming year. Number one will be to get the analog western style fuel gauges to match up with the senders. If anyone has some instruction on performing that calibration, please pass that on to me. The aircraft has a small toggle on the right side that switches the fuel gauges from the main to the aux tanks. None of them read correctly. Number two will be to install an EI fuel flow indicator. If anyone has experience with installing the fuel flow transducer such as best location and where to buy the proper connectors or adaptors and hose fittings, I would greatly appreciate that info.

I'm looking forward to flying the YAK and meeting/flying with other owners in the Ohio are or in nearby states! Get intouch with me offline at craig(at)ustek.com (craig(at)ustek.com) if you're in my area.

Craig Schneider
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
david(at)mcgirt.net

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: New YAK 52W owner N90GC Reply with quote

Welcome Craig, look forward to seeing you up in the sky somewhere..

David McGirt
Atlanta, GA

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Craig Schneider
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:28 AM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: New YAK 52W owner N90GC

Just wanted to introduce myself. Yesterday I became the proud owner of a YAK 52K serial 9912205, tail N90GC. I picked up the aircraft in Kansas City and flew it back to Ohio. The aircraft is now based at the Union County airport in Marysville Ohio (MRT). Special thanks to Stephen Beaver who accompanied me to Kansas, went over the aircraft from spinner to tail for the pre-buy. Steve also flew back with me in the YAK giving me training all along 525 mile trip.

I'm sure there will be a few things I'll want to do the aircraft in the upcoming year. Number one will be to get the analog western style fuel gauges to match up with the senders. If anyone has some instruction on performing that calibration, please pass that on to me. The aircraft has a small toggle on the right side that switches the fuel gauges from the main to the aux tanks. None of them read correctly. Number two will be to install an EI fuel flow indicator. If anyone has experience with installing the fuel flow transducer such as best location and where to buy the proper connectors or adaptors and hose fittings, I would greatly appreciate that info.

I'm looking forward to flying the YAK and meeting/flying with other owners in the Ohio are or in nearby states! Get intouch with me offline at craig(at)ustek.com (craig(at)ustek.com) if you're in my area.

Craig Schneider
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

viperdoc(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: New YAK 52W owner N90GC Reply with quote

Craig,
You have one of the best mentors in the YAK community right at your finger tips. Steve Beaver is one of the best I know as being able to give you quick local advise.
Doc

[quote] ---

HawkerPilot2015

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: New YAK 52W owner N90GC Reply with quote

Craig,

If you are ever down Middletown way, KMWO (just south of Dayton) drop in for free refreshments at the Auger Inn. (My little hangar bar). If I am in the pattern, look for a Yak-50 and check six!

Tim
N359FG
Yak-50

Actually, that offer is open to anyone that happens to drop in! Just ask anyone on the field and they will direct you to my hangar! If I am not there, ask one of the MX guys to let you in.

dsavarese(at)elmore.rr.co

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: New YAK 52W owner N90GC Reply with quote

Congratulations Craig. Steve and I discussed your airplane while he was doing the pre-buy inspection. I'm looking forward to seeing you at one of the Red Star events in the near future. Let me know how I can help.
Dennis

A. Dennis Savarese
334-285-2141 (office)
334-546-8182 (cell)
www.yak-52.com

[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: