Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aerostar(at)aerostar.ro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

To : The YAK community

Dear Friends ,

We are pleased to contact you again on the list .

First of all , being the start of the new year , we from Aerostar want to wish to you all for 2007 all the best , a happy new year and safe flights !

We are pleased to introduce to you a new upgraded version of the new YAK 52 TW aircraft to be built and offered to you during this year . The goal of this 2007 version is to introduce several news & improvements developed during the latest aircraft delivered worldwide or planned to be introduced for the further aircraft . Some of these modifications are proposed by you , we collecting proposals sent here by some of you .

In principle , these features are listed here , for your easier view . A detailed offer is enclosed with this message , the proposals including also the new aircraft retail sale price and the sales conditions , updated for 2007 . For sales you can contact us direct or our dealers .

# 400 HP radial engine , model “ M14PF – XDK “ ( featuring electronic ignition & fuel multipoint injection ) – improving the engine
    power & fuel consumption ;
    # Three - blades variable pitch propeller “ MTV-9 # 29 “ model & big spinner – improving the engine power ;
    # Oil cooler – assembled into the right-wing leading edge - improving the oil cooling parameters ;  
    # EFIS cockpit display – lighter & modernized equipment ;
    # EMS cockpit display – lighter & modernized equipment ;
    # Batteries after firewall – improving the aircraft weight & balance ;
    # Electric elevator trim – easy operating & simplified system ;
    # Improved cowl gills system – easier operating system ;
We are pleased to see and receive your comments and proposals concerning to all of these .

We will continue the production of new aircraft based on your orders . We also will continue to deliver spare parts for your aircraft and to support you and them as much we can .

Sincerely ,

Cristian Dragoi
Marketing Programs Manager
www.aerostar.ro
cristian.dragoi(at)aerostar.ro (Cristian.dragoi(at)aerostar.ro)

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List

YAK_52_TW_-_2007_(_market_offer_)4.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  YAK_52_TW_-_2007_(_market_offer_)4.doc
 Filesize:  573.5 KB
 Downloaded:  612 Time(s)

aerostar(at)aerostar.ro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Description:

Download
 Downloaded:  285 Time(s)

Mozam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Quote:
>>To   :   The YAK community

Dear Friends ,

First of all , being the start of the new year , we from Aerostar want
to wish to you all for 2007 all the best , a happy new year and safe
flights !

We are pleased to introduce to you a new upgraded version of the new YAK
52 TW aircraft to be built and offered to you during this year . The
goal of this 2007 version is to introduce several news & improvements
developed during the latest aircraft delivered worldwide or planned to
be introduced for the further aircraft . Some of these modifications are
proposed by you , we collecting proposals sent here by some of you .<<<

Happy New Year to you also Cristian.

All the improvements to the TW sound good.

Have you ever considered making the lower landing gear doors similar to the doors on the FW-190?

What will be the price of this new improved TW? Also, could you elaborate some on the new ignition and fuel injection for the M-14PF?

Thanks,
Steve Dalton
[quote][b]

drc(at)wscare.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Steve,There was a doc attached to Cristian's email

I attached here if you did not get it.  The price listed on there is $285,000 !!!

Herb

On Jan 13, 2007, at 10:27 AM, Steve Dalton wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
>>To         :           The YAK community

Dear Friends ,

First of all , being the start of the new year , we from Aerostar  want
to wish to you all for 2007 all the best , a happy new year and safe
flights  !

We are pleased to introduce to you a new upgraded version of the new YAK
52 TW aircraft to be built and offered to you during this year .  The
goal of this 2007 version is to introduce several news & improvements
developed during the latest aircraft delivered  worldwide  or planned to
be introduced for the further aircraft . Some of these modifications are
proposed by you , we collecting  proposals sent here by some of you .<<<

Happy New Year to you also Cristian. 

All the improvements to the TW sound good.

Have you ever considered making the lower landing gear doors similar to the doors on the FW-190?

What will be the price of this new improved TW?  Also, could you elaborate some on the new ignition and fuel injection for the M-14PF?

Thanks,
Steve Dalton
Quote:
         - The Yak-List Email Forum - class="Apple-converted-space"> --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List              - NEW MATRONICS WEB FORUMS - class="Apple-converted-space">   --> http://forums.matronics.com

Description:

Download
 Downloaded:  3246 Time(s)

viperdoc(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Steve,
The attachment had the price. $285, 000. Then you do the add ons.
My 52 and 50 are looking even better and better now.
Doc

[quote] ---

Mozam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Steve,
There was a doc attached to Cristian's email

I attached here if you did not get it. The price listed on there is
$285,000 !!!

Herb
Thanks Herb,
I get the list via the digest format and attachments do not make it
thru.
-Steve

isaligman(at)saligman.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

I think the new plane sounds great but would have to evaluate the additional value relative to the considerable increase in price.

One thing which must be addressed is the perceived lack of service after the sale.

Many of us have the same inherent issues with the TW, and have spent considerable time and/or money on these (oil temp, weight and balance, trying to understand the manual, etc.). At the current pricing these issues are annoying but the performance of the overall plane is worth it. At the new price, I would expect the manufacturer and all others associated with the sale to really stand behind the "issues" which may come up.

This is a great chance for Aerostar to really improve it's reputation, add value to all of our planes and have a chance of success in the new price category.

Aerostar and dealers, please take this note as my input to for one way to add the the chances of success for the new plane.

Ira Saligman

RPA Treasurer

o 610 940 0420
c 610 324 5500
f 215 243 7699

isaligman(at)Saligman.com (isaligman(at)Saligman.com)

[quote][b]

dsavarese(at)elmore.rr.co

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Ira hit it right on the money. Aerostar, at least in the past, just didn't get it. My first sales manager many, many years ago told me two things that has stuck with me over the years. First, "Nothing happens until somebody sells something" and "The selling starts AFTER you get the order." Now that may not make sense to some, but in Aerostar terms it represents precisely what Aerostar has not done. And that is, support their product AND most importantly, their dealers the way they should be before, during and AFTER the sale. Aerostar lost the best possible US dealer they could have ever have. GESOCO. Gesoco was dedicated to the product, had the technical expertise to provide feedback on the product and the capability to support the product, 100%, before, during and AFTER the sale. But Aerostar dropped the ball. No offense Harvey Meek. But George Coy's team was the key to the Yak 52W and TW products success or failure in the largest market in the world, the U.S.

Anyone who spends $170K or $285K (doesn't really matter which) expects to be able to take their airplane to their dealer or designated repair shop, get their airplane fixed under warranty and not have to wait 2-3 months for the original manufacture to "decide" whether the repair will be covered by the warranty or not. (ie: Pompous attitude - "We made it so it can't be defective.") You wouldn't expect that kind of post-sale support on your Ferrari or other expensive sports car and you damn sure don't expect that kind of service from your new airplane manufacture.

Poor product support equals lost sales and lost sales equals shutting down the product line. With the global communication capability of the internet, poor product support is catastrophic....as evidence of the number of 52TW's sold over the last 18-24 months in the U.S. compared to 2000 thru 2004.

Dennis

[quote] ---

HawkerPilot2015

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Well said Dennis..

I think the folks across the bond are slowly but surely pricing themselves out of the US market. What they may not realize is that we as consumers will find the next best thing, cheaper. We are also an innovative bunch and will find a way to improve upon something and do it cheaper. As much as we may bitch about the FAA, we are lucky in regards to the experimental certificate relative to other countries.

I have flown a Yak-52 TW and in my opinion, it was not of the same quality as that of the "original" Yak-52. And to pay $285K for one!! I would be stunned if there was a single sale here in the US or anywhere for that matter.

If I had to spend 285K on a Yak, I would buy 3 more Yak-50's and start my own air force!

rvfltd(at)televar.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals Reply with quote

Dennis has a handle on it, maybe he should explain it to the Chinese too (I tried). I could write a book on the horrors of doing business (trying to) with Eaglet. From trying to sell me CJ's then at the same time trying to sell them to my customers also, to printing advertisements showing my fuel tank mod as their own property, it's been a real education.

Neither Aerostar or Eaglet have realized the importance of aligning themselves with, and giving their full support to ONE good, stable, reliable, firm to do all of it's marketing/business here in the US. If Eaglet would have done that I am sure there would be more new CJ's flying today. The Internet and thousands of inquiries from sport pilots trying to short cut the system and make a good buy has made them feel like they can "go it alone". I wish them luck

Always yakin,
Doug Sapp

A. Dennis Savarese wrote:
[quote] Message Ira hit it right on the money. Aerostar, at least in the past, just didn't get it. My first sales manager many, many years ago told me two things that has stuck with me over the years. First, "Nothing happens until somebody sells something" and "The selling starts AFTER you get the order." Now that may not make sense to some, but in Aerostar terms it represents precisely what Aerostar has not done. And that is, support their product AND most importantly, their dealers the way they should be before, during and AFTER the sale. Aerostar lost the best possible US dealer they could have ever have. GESOCO. Gesoco was dedicated to the product, had the technical expertise to provide feedback on the product and the capability to support the product, 100%, before, during and AFTER the sale. But Aerostar dropped the ball. No offense Harvey Meek. But George Coy's team was the key to the Yak 52W and TW products success or failure in the largest market in the world, the U.S.

Anyone who spends $170K or $285K (doesn't really matter which) expects to be able to take their airplane to their dealer or designated repair shop, get their airplane fixed under warranty and not have to wait 2-3 months for the original manufacture to "decide" whether the repair will be covered by the warranty or not. (ie: Pompous attitude - "We made it so it can't be defective.") You wouldn't expect that kind of post-sale support on your Ferrari or other expensive sports car and you damn sure don't expect that kind of service from your new airplane manufacture.

Poor product support equals lost sales and lost sales equals shutting down the product line. With the global communication capability of the internet, poor product support is catastrophic....as evidence of the number of 52TW's sold over the last 18-24 months in the U.S. compared to 2000 thru 2004.

Dennis

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com (yak-list(at)matronics.com)
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: YAK 52 TW - 2007 proposals

I think the new plane sounds great but would have to evaluate the additional value relative to the considerable increase in price.

One thing which must be addressed is the perceived lack of service after the sale.

Many of us have the same inherent issues with the TW, and have spent considerable time and/or money on these (oil temp, weight and balance, trying to understand the manual, etc.). At the current pricing these issues are annoying but the performance of the overall plane is worth it. At the new price, I would expect the manufacturer and all others associated with the sale to really stand behind the "issues" which may come up.

This is a great chance for Aerostar to really improve it's reputation, add value to all of our planes and have a chance of success in the new price category.

Aerostar and dealers, please take this note as my input to for one way to add the the chances of success for the new plane.

Ira Saligman

RPA Treasurer

o 610 940 0420
c 610 324 5500
f 215 243 7699

isaligman(at)Saligman.com (isaligman(at)Saligman.com)

Quote:

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
href="http://forums.matronics.com">http://forums.matronics.com

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: